PARTY TIME!!!!

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

Next Morning....

 Everyone was getting ready for the prom later. Maecy pick a simple white dress. But when she wore she really looks so beatiful
like a princess.. When her SFG unnies saw her they've been proud of themselves cause they have a very beatiful dongsaeng.Then they put some
make-up to Maecy and curled the ends of her hair.Then Irish put a small crown in her hair.

  "Now your like a real princess!" Yuhee said with a smile . Its her first time to see her with a very
beautiful dress. Cause Maecy never care for herself so she dont care how she look. She didn't knew her donsaeng was that beautiful she's so proud.

 After they all go to the car. After 20 minutes they arrived in the school.

SFG all go down. But Maecy stayed because she's shy its her first time to be in party with crowd. Cause she's used to be lonely and only
 friends we're her SFG unnies.

"Maecy-ah we dont want to be late right?"- Nikki said.

 "Mianhae, But can I stay here? I feel shy!" Maecy said with her head down.

So Yuhee and Irish decided to stay with her for awhile to encourage her to go to the prom.While Nikki and Jona go inside.

(in the prom)

*shinee run to Jona and Nikki*

"Noona, where's Maecy? and your other members?" - Taemin said with his face worried and upset.

 "owh~ Don't worry Taemin. They will be here any minute she's with Irish and Yuhee in the car. She don't want to go down
   because she's shy. So they are encouraging her. And I know they can convince her to go down.! so don't be sad anymore...-Jona said.


 "Then maybe we should go to her so that we would be sure!" -key said.

"oh, anni! you can't you can't see her yet and Im sure Irish and Yuhee can handle itt oppa`"- Nikki said while a bit panicking.

 "ahh! Taeminnie Oppa~ lets go dance..." - SUlli interrupted.

"Mianhae Sulli-sshi but I don't want to dance yet Im waiting for someone else"- still being gentleman.

 *Then Irish, Yuhee and Maecy arrived* they stole all the gazes from the crowd.

"ahh~ she's so beautiful!"

"aigoo...I wanted to be her! She's like a princess."

"I like her she's so beaitful"

and many more murmurs around them they are all looking at Maecy with mouth open.

(They go to shinee)

 "So what do you think guyss?!" - Irish said with a proud face asking shinee about Maecy..

"oh!! she's so beautiful I never thought  your that beatiful Maecy." -key said still suprise.

"aigoo, I agree with Key your really beautiful Maecy even with a plain white dress..You still looked like a princess"- Jonghyun said. he can't stop staring.

 "AHH! Im hungry guyss can we eat CHICKEN noww~"-( I think you already knew who he is.Hahaha! of course ONEW!)

*sigh* "Hyung, can you even stop your addiction with chicken?!"- Minho asked.

"You know I can't do that...I'll die. Do you want your sweet DUBU to die ha?!"

 *key rolled his eyes*

  "Mae, you really look gorgeous!"- Taemin said while going nearer to her.

 *she turned her head down and blush*


SULLI's P.O.V.

  "! she just wait! i'll really make her suffer."

"Calm down Ssul!"- victoria said.

"She'll learn her lesson soon. Don't worry!"-Luna said.

   ~END OF P.O.V.~

*Key,Jjong,Onew and Minho dance Maecy*

 "Mae, Can I have a dance with you?"-taemin said while offering his hand to Maecy.(sweet right?)

When they will start to dance the music suddenly change in a slow, romantic song.


YOUR P.O.V.

 Taemin asked me to dance wtih him. But when we will start to dance the music change. So he leaned me closer to him while his arms 
    in my waist. And my hands are in his neck and put my head in his shoulder.While we are dancing.

"Yeobo, mianhae for teasing you yesterday..Im not that kind of guy really. Just wanted to spend cheesy moments with you!"

 *smirked*"Corny much ha?! and stop calling me YEOBO im not your girl.And about yesterday don't worry I enjoy it!"

(After 5 hrs.) the prom is done.


I decided not to go home yet. So my SFG unnies left me.I walk around the whole Seoul.After a hour I decided to take taxi to take me home.

 I was in the taxi already.And I notice that the taxi was going in the wrong way.

"uhmm...sir that's not the right way!"

   "Nae, I know! I just needed a night girl"- he said with a sacry voice and he staertes to smile evilly.

He stopped the taxi and went closer to me I started to shout as loud as I can.I kick him and got hurt. So I take that chance to open the door
of the taxi and get out.But when I will start to run my heels been broken.

  *he smirked*

  "You think you can go that fast?!"

I started shouting again when he throw me to the ground and started to kiss me forcefully.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

double update again! wish you like itt~ ^_^

you maybe wonder what happened nxt? if someone saved her or she just been all the way...?

hmmm....if you want to know

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! ^_^

haha! keke~ kamsa chinggus :))