He

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

SUZY's P.O.V.

I've met Sulli and she said she wanted to make friends. She also said she would help me be close with Taemin. She's kinda weird why would she offer me such thing. If we only met awhile ago. But I dont care anymore. I just want it too.

 

As Sulli told me I go to the 3rd waiting room. I saw Taemin playing with he's cellphone.

"Annyeong Haseyo Taemin-sshi!"- I said with a very sweet tone and an aegyo.

"Oh. Annyeong~ Do you need something?"

"Anio! I just  thought if I can make friends?"

"Is that so? Of course..."

"Gomawo Oppa~"

the conversation continue and continue..

YOUR P.O.V.

After my performance with my SFG unnies. I decided to go talk with Taemin. I saw him in the 3rd waiting room. When I got closer I saw him and a girl hugging . I hurriedly ran away with tears. He seems to be really happy hugging that girl. Does he love somebody else? or he's just playing with me? many thoughts and questions were going through my mind.

After an hour. Im with SFG and SHINee we are walking to the exit of the KBS building. When I saw a familiar guy walking towards us. I heard him shouted.

"Hey PRINCESS!!!!!"

When I heard that I knew who it was. There's only one person who call me in that nickname. And thats Jonghoon Oppa. After I ran to him and hug him tightly. We're really  close to each other. Coz he was a childhood friend of me and Yuhee unni. And I also treat him as my older brother.

TAEMIN's P.O.V.

Ive been walking with my hyungs and SFG. It been kinda weird coz it seems like Maecy was keeping distance with me. Whenever I would try to hold her hands. She would always fasten her walk. Then I saw her run and hug a guy. I felt jealousy all over me.

"Who is he?"- I asked with a bitter face.

"Oh. He's Jonghoon Oppa~ He was childhood friend of us. And Maecy's really close to him."- yuhee noona said.

"Tell us more!"- I said still not contented with what she've said. I feel like there was something with this guy.

"He've been my fiance."

"BWOH?!"- all of us asked in unison.

"Nae, we've been engaged when were still 15 yrs old. (just deal wid it ok? xD) Thats the reason why I got here. Coz' I decided to run away from home to prevent the marriage. Or you can call it as a force marriage."

"But you're still underage right?"

"Nae! But you know what money can do right? And I have something to tell all of you. We dont love each other.......And he's inlove with Maecy. But my donsaeng didnt knew that. She thought everything was a brotherly act."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!

Sorry for not updating for awhile...

Mind reading my 2nd fanfic also!

REALITY vs. FAIRYTALE

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/69474/reality-vs-fairytale-jonghyun-key-minho-onew-shinee-taemin-you 

 

 

Kamsa Hamnida~

<3 <3 <3