MY OFFICIAL GIRL! : Sun Rise~

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

"Oppa! of course I want to be your girl."

then he got up and hug me tightly.

"Maecy SARANGHAE!!!"

"I love you too Oppa!"

he put his forehead on mine and leaned closer. I close my eyes waiting for his lips to crash mine.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

My SFG unnies and SHINee shouted that interrupts our nearly first kiss as a couple.

"YAH! WHATS THAT FOR? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS INTERRUPT US?! aish!"- taemin said acting pissed off.

"haha! why taeminnie we just want to congratulate both of you."

"yeah~ just go...!! "

"Yah!! is that how you thank us for helping you do all of this things ha?!"

"Nae, Nae,! just go first ill thank you later!!"- taemin  said while pushing all of them away.

Then he go back to me.

"hmm....can we continue our moment?"- he asked while wrapping his arms around my waist and look straight in my eyes.

"hahaha! ANIO!" - I said then I pinched his nose. and run at the beach.

(like wat I said it was a park near the beach.)

I was running so fast while my hair gets in mess. When I look at my back I saw Taemin chasing after me.

"Hey~ I WANT A KISS FROM MY OFFICIAL GIRL!!!!"- he shouted. (omg! die.)

"YOU WILL IF YOU CATCH ME BABE~"- I shouted back. (overloaded sweetness.)

"WHAT DID I JUST..J-JUST HEARD B-BABE~~"

"YES! YOU'RE NOT DEAF RIGHT?"

Then while I was running I notice that Taemin was speeding up. I wasn't looking on my way so i've been tripped and fall on the sand.

Taemin got on top of me.

"NOW! you cannot go away~ no more~ Babe~`"

"owh~ really?"

He was about to kiss me but I run away from him. So he got a kiss from the sand.

*Merong*

"So how's the kiss Babe~ sweet?? haha!"

We've been chasing each other for like hours. So I sat down on the sand. Then taemin sitted beside me. He wrap his arms around my shoulder. While I lean my head on him. "Look oppa! Its sun rise already. You know you are MY FIRST DATE, MY FIRST KISS AND MY FIRST LOVE! and now you're the person with me for watching the sunrise for the first time. I wish you wouldn't be the first person to break my heart into pieces.