Im Inlove!!!! hyungs~ help me :)))

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

Maecy was out of the hospital after a week.

SHINee's Dorm...

"Hyungs, I think Im really like her NO! I LOVE HER!!!! can you help me, uhmm...give some advice since im the youngest I dont have experience in this kinds of things!"-Taemin said.

"Ahh~ AEGI~ my baby! you're growing up so fast."-Key said.

"I KNEW IT!!!!!"-Onew shouted.

"What did you knew hyung?"-Jonghyun asked.

"I knew somebody is cooking chicken again!"-he answered.

"ONEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! until now you're still thinking of a chicken....?"-Key shouted.

"Yahh~ dont be so disrespectful Key-ah! or maybe you're just jelous cause you think I love chicken more than you!"-Onew teased key while touching his face.

"Yeah what do you think you're are doing to my YEOBO~ get off him now!"-Jjong said(hahaha! ONKEY vs. JONGKEY)

"Shut up you three!!!! Its disgusting you know~ we're here for Taemin. So Taemin-ah~ how bout ask her for a date?"-Minho said.

"Do you think she would go to a date with me?"-Taemin asked.

"Duhh~ Of course! who would reject the maknae of SHINee?"-Key said.

"Okay~ ill ask her out..."-Taemin said.

In the School......

Taemin hurriedly look for Maecy.

"Ahhh~ where that girl can be? Im tired~ I'll just go at the rooftop to rest."

When I was in the rooftop I saw Maecy lying in the ground with her eyes close the strong wind blows her hair.She was really gorgeous. I decided to go closer I was standing in her side I bent my knees and leaned my face closer.

YOUR P.O.V.

I was in the rooftop. I was enjoying the cool strong wind blowing my hair. I feel so relaxed.

After some minutes I heard some sounds but I told myself that its impossible that someone would go here. SO I didn't bother to look.Then I feel someone close to me and I feel some warm breaths in my face. So I opened my eyes and saw Lee Taemin!

I hurriedly get up.

"Oppa~ what are you doing here?"

"ahhh, im looking for you the whole time and decided to go here for a rest. Then I saw you."

"Owh, waeyo oppa?"

"uhmmm.......W-would y-you go with m-me o-on a----*sigh* DATE?!"- Taemin asked.

I was suprised I didn't expect him to ask me such a thing.My eyes grown bigger.

"bwoh?! are you seripus oppaa?

"Do I look like joking Mae! Im repeating my question.....WOULD YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA TAEMINNIE OPPA!!!!!

Annyeong Chinggus! I know this chapter is another short boring update. I was just a bit tired rytt now! keke ^_^

And what do you think would Maecy's answer?

Do you like the ONKEY and JONGKEY scenes?? hahaha!!! :)))

PLEASE TELL ME!!!!! *begging*

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

Kamsa Hamnida! it would be so muchh~ appreciated! :P mwuahh~