Saengil Chukha Hamnida Maecy-ah~ PART 1

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

Its the 16th birthday of Maecy and she invited all of the students from Seoul High.

The party would start at 8pm and its already 7:30pm and almost all of the students are in the house.(nae, the house is really big.^^)

" I wish there are chickens here! Im hungry~" Onew complain.

"ahhh! hyung we just ate chicken before we got here and now you're hungry and wanted chicken again...Do you have snakes in your stomach ha?!"- Jjong said.

"Nae, Yeobo you're right! that ajhusshi have big snakes in his tummy! eww~" Key said. (I shipped JONGKEY! bwhaha!)

*F(x) arrived*

Everybody was shocked. They didnt expect them because of the incident.

F(x) came closer to SHINee.

"Hi! Oppas~"

"And why are you here ha?!" Key asked.

"Wae? arent we allowed here? as I can remeber she gave us an invitation.And we just granted it! You should be thankful to us you know?"- Victoria said.

"Taeminnie Oppa~ come lets dance!"-Sulli said.

*he ignored her* " Come Onew hyung you said you want chicken right? Im sure there is Maecy-ah knows you like so for sure there is!"- Taemin said. Trying to avoid F(x).

"I think our Oppas~ are mad at us."- Krystal said.

"Let them...They would regret this too! They'll see, they should know who they're fighting with!!"- Sulli said.

(hmm...wondering whats their plan? you'll find out soon! haha!)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!!!! bogoshipo chinggus~ ^_^

I know ive not updated for dayss but I will do my best to update more and often.This is all because of my studies and also laziness, But there were some people who encourage me to make this story better!

And please tell me if its good or a bad story...I sure wanted to know!

and mianhae for the typo and wrong grammars...I didnt want to change it anymore cause im lazy.Haha! :)))

Dont worry ill update more later!!!!! But pleassseeeeeeeeeee~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

mwuahh~ haha! ill appreciate it so muchh! ^^