Saengil Chukha Hamnida Maecy-ah~ PART 3

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

Wondering why theres a water in the party?

Well it is the plan of F(x) they paid one of the employees hired by SFG to operate the party.(they're bad...)

 

SWIMMING PARTY.................

Everyone was having fan in the pool when Sulli go to Taemin in the middle.

"Oppa~ dont be like this!"-Sulli said.

"Wae?! what do you want?"

Taemin tried to go away from her but she pulled his wrist under the water. He turned to her and their faces are only inch apart. Everyone can see them and all stares are in them. Then Sulli leaned to Taemin and they kissed.(>.< ahhh!!!)

Onew whose eating chicken been choked. While Jjong and Key drinking wine spit their drinks in each others faces.(haha)

Taemin break the kiss (FYI he didnt kiss her back) There were anger in his eyes.

Maecy step out of the pool and tried to run inside the house but she suddenly faints.

There was a loud bang that caughts everyone's attention and they saw Maecy lying the floor like a dead person.

SHINee brought her in the car.

"IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MAECY I PROMISE YOU'LL REGRET THIS SULLI-AH!!!!"- Taemin shouted with anger and tears falling in his cheeks.

IN THE CAR......

Taemin was crying so hard while holding Maecy.Blood was all over him and her.(she got it from falling her head been hurt)

"Mae, Im sorry I didnt mean it! Please fight dont leave us dont leave me!!!! Saranghae~"- Taemin said emotionally.(gosh..imagine this happening I'll die wahh!!!)

*then tears suddenly fell from Maecy's eyes* (omo)

She was in the emergency room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 updates in 1 dayy! yayy~ WISH YOU LIKE ITT!!!! please tell me if you like or not *begging*

I never imagined that I will update 3 chaps... coz im lazy haha! ^_^ But im really trying my best to make this better for everyone....

hahahaha! and f(x) fansss IM SORRY!!!! its only a story a FICTION so its not true at all! I Love F(x) too....

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!