The Date~ PART 2

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

YOUR P.O.V.

Taemin just continue pulling me with him.

Then we arrived in Namsan Tower. Actually its my first time going here. I was amazed on how beautiful it was.

"Wow! Oppa~ look its so beautiful." I pointed

 namsantowernight.jpg

"Nae, I know~ It really is!"-he said while looking up in the tower then he turned to me " Its your first time going here right?"

"hmmm...Nae, how did you know oppa?"-I asked him.

"Its not important for you to know how I knew it. Im just very glad im the person whose with you here!"-He said looking straight in my eyes with a smile.

I didn't bother to ask anymore. I was just too happy to be here with Taemin.This moment is surely one of the best. I feel like I was just here in front of a tower with many colorful lights with a person I truly love like we're the only person here in the world.

I hold Taemin's hands and get closer to him and whispered.

"Kamsa Hamnida Oppa~ Im also glad you're the person with me here. Im so happy!"

Then I pulled him to go inside the tower.

There was something that caught my attention. I saw locks around the tower.

"uhmm....Oppa~ whats that for??"- I said while pointing at it.

"It was Locks Of Love.It was for couples. Come lets have one too!"-he said while pulling me.

"bwoh?! we're not a couple yet oppa~"-I said. Then he just smirked at me.

He gave me one of the locks. I really dont know what to write. So I decided to look at the lock of Taemin and I saw

"NO MATTER WHAT I WILL STILL CONTINUE LOVING YOU!~"

"O-oppa! Are you even serious on what you write ha?"

"Nae! im really serious. Oh, why arent you writing yet?"

"ahh~ coz I didnt know what to write."

"Write what you feel towards me that came from the bottom of your heart!"- he said giving me a sweet and warm smile.

Then I write....

"I Love You too!"

Then I faced him.

"I know it's short but that words are surely from the deepest part of my heart oppa~ And no more words can express what I really feel towards you!"(I know its so fast they already act like a couple though its their 1st date.hahaha!)

"You dont have any idea how happy iam right now. Oh, come lets ride the cable car! Im sure you'll like it there."-he said.

Many people are also in the cable car. We are crowded inside so Taemin and I are facing each other so close.I was scared of heights. Taemin notice so he hugged me then I lean to his chest with my hands in my face.

Taemin decided to bring me home.(no car) I was wearing heels . When we are walking my feet suddenly hurt. Taemin saw me having some problems with my heels so.....he kneel down and said...

"Go at my back! ill carry you.."

"W-what? are you joking oppa?- I said with my eyes widen.

"Of course! ahh~ just go...its getting colder you know! and in the future ill also backride you. So there's no problem in doing it now.right?- he said.

"I dont like! there are many people in here you know? its embarassing if they saw us."- I said. Coz I already notice we're already getting attention from the people around.

Then he suddenly carry me in bridal style.

"Oppa~ bring me down!!!"- I shouted many times while punching lightly his chest.

"Yahh!!!! you said you dont want to backride then just in bridal style! better right?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG!!! mianhae~ chinggus for not updating for days.... Jeongmal Mianhatda~

I WISH THIS CHAPTER IS NOT BORING!!!!

and pls tell me if u like it or not! pls...pls...plss...!!!

@Faith12 updated!! keke~ Jeongmal Komawo for always commenting!!! ^_^

<3 <3 <3

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!~