Can You be my GIRL?

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

5months past......( told ya! its fast ^^)

"Noonas kwa hyungs! is everything okay already, the lights, the table, the flowers, the decorations--"-Taemin asked nervously to everyone.then been cutted by Onew.

"Calm down Taemin-ah~ everything would be fine. arachi?"

"How could I be calm. Its the day for me to ask Maecy if she would like to be my girl. But what if--"

Taemin been cutted again by yuhee.

"No buts . Dont worry too much!"

**************************************

**************************************

YOUR P.O.V.

hmmmm.... my unnies told me we are going to a party.But what bothers me is that they didnt wear a party dress and im the only one wearing. They let me wear this.

  http://76.my/Malaysia/comax-store-korean-japanese-ribbon-balloon-dress-sweet-cute-0801-28-comax@14.jpg (except for the booty thingy!)

and they did this to my hair.

http://static.becomegorgeous.com/img/arts/2010/Nov/20/3240/half_updo_thin_braid.jpg

not to mention thay are really good in this kind of things.

and they let me wear this shoes..

 http://www.dozenbuyshop.com/images/l/3f39cb7d-13d1-41fa-9846-e64a5dbe5222.jpg

I was confused why they're doing that. But they dont let me ask questions.

After a hour of beautifying they let me ride . I didn't bother to ask coz I know they wont answer me anyway. And im pretty sure they wouldnt do anything bad.

6:30pm....

Then I remembered Taemin I didnt saw him for the whole day. I was just in a deep thought when we arrived in a park near the beach.

It was really a relaxing and beautiful place. Then they let me wear a blind fold. When they removed it I saw different colors of lights around me.

I dont know how to describe it. I was really mesmerizing how beautiful the place.while I was walking straight I saw a table and a boquet of flowers.

Then Taemin suddenly popped out of nowhere. (xD)

He held my hands and let me sit on the chair.

"uhmm...O-oppa? what's this all about?"

Then Onew interrupted when he brought a 1 whole chicken in the table.

After my left hand was on the table and my right hand was on my lap. Me and Taemin was a bit awkward. Actually I know whats all the things about. Of course Im not numb. While I was looking straight in his eyes I felt a hand on the top of my left hand on the table.

"Maecy-ah~ you look so gorgeous!"

*blushing* "Kamsa Hamnida Oppa~"

Then he stand in my front and knelt. (omo) My eyes widen of what was happening in front of me.

*fake cough* "Maecy-ah~ CAN YOU BE MY GIRL?" -Taemin said while kneeling in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hahaha! CLIFFHANGER!!!!! mianhae~ im doing this coz I wanted more of excitments and I ALSO WANT MORE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil laugh* xD

dun worry ill update If I get many comments! lol

comment! comment! comment! comment!

I KNOW IM BAD!!!!

short chappy and somewhat boring...

hmm.. Im wondering would Maecy say

YES

or

She isnt ready to have a relationship yet with Taemin

or

does she love somebody else???

CONFUSING RYT!!!

>>>>>>DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<<<<<<<<<

bwahaha! ^_^