Heart Beat

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

 

"Owh, Stop being such a lovey dovey there both of you!!!"- Yuhee shouted.

"Pshh! You're just jealous. Because you dont have a partner."- Onew replied.

"Look who's talking! We're just the same. You also dont have a girl." *mehrong*

"THEN JUST BE A COUPLE!!!"- all shouted.

"SHUT UP!!!"- Yuhee and Onew shouted back.

 

*ring ring*

 

"Yoboseyo?"- onew said in the other line.

"SHINee members come with me outside first."-he said.

 

Outside..

 

"Hyung waeyo?"

"I dont know if its a good or bad news. But Maecy will be exchanged by Suzy for the concert."

"BAD NEWS!"- everyone shouted.

"So how would we say this to Maecy? We all know she get jealous whenever Suzy and Taemin are together."

"We also dont know.."

 

They get inside again...

 

"MAECY WE HAVE A BAD NEWS!!"- onew burst out.

And Key pulled his hair.

"Hyung.. Yes, you're right we have a bad news. There's no chicken anymore!"

"Mwoh? N-no W-way!!!!"

"Come on guys~ Dont try tricking me. You know I wouldnt fall for that. Now tell me the truth!"-Maecy said.

*sigh* "Okay, uhmm.. You know? hmmm.. Aish! how can I say this?"- taemin said.

Maecy held his hands with her comforting eyes.

Another sigh.

"Okay! here it comes.... Look since your condition is like this you cant be with us in the concert. So SM entertainment decided you to be exchanged by..... uhmm... S-suzy.."

 

Maecy cannot deny she've been dissappointed and sad about it.

But of course she didnt let them know about her true feelings.

 

So she just flashed them a fake smile.

 

Since everyone still have schedules to do tomorrow they needed to leave.

But Taemin decided to stay with Maecy.

 

YOUR P.O.V.

 

After eveyone left.

The atmosphere between me and Taemin been awkward.

I dont want to let him know im sad about what I heard awhile ago.

So I just decided to face the opposite side of where he was sitting and pretended I was asleep.

After some few minutes I felt someone right beside me on my bed and a warm arms wrap around my waist.

I knew it was Taemin.

"Mae, Listen to me~ I know you're dissappointed bout what you heard awhile ago. But you know I would just be working with her and remember what I told you last time? You're my GIRLFRIEND so you'll always be no. 1 in my heart! I promise I would try distance myself with her. If that's what you want."

And tears fall to my cheeks.

I just realize how lucky iam to have a boyfriend like Taemin.

I realize how selfish iam.

I face him and now our faces our inch apart.

"Oppa, Im sorry for being an immatured girlfriend. Atleast of being understanding one I always get jealous."

"No Maecy dont think that! You're the best girlfriend!"

I hugged him tightly and put my head at his chest.

"Do you hear my heart beat. It was beating because of you. It was screaming your name. Because I Love You!"- taemin said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE!!!!

mianhae for the very late update again~