BIRTHDAY!!!

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

When they sent Maecy home. SFG shouted HaPpY BirThDaY!!!! Maecy-ahh~ they've all been suprised especially SHINee!

they didn't know it's Maecy's Birthday. SFG also been suprise cause they didn't expect SHINee!

"WOW! Kamsa Hamnida Unnies!!! ^_^ I really appreciate it..."

  "wait..wait...wait! what's going on?! it's your birthday Maecy-ah? you don't even tell us it's your special day...though we're together the whole time...!!!"- Onew said..still suprised! but then he hurried to the dinning room and saw 3 whole chickens.

*he would get one when Key slapped his hands* (haha! luv itt~ when key always gets in the way of Onew with chicken.)

"Come On guyss!!! can you sleep here agaiN please? just think it's your gift and exchange for letting me sleep in your dorm..." Maecy beg...with her puppy eyes....

"yeah...ye~ stop the aegyo thingy ha?! you'll kill me YEOBO!!!" -taemin said....

    "AND stop calling me YEOBO cause im not your GIRL remember that!!!oppa~"

"owh, really? you aren't my girl? then what's up with the passionate kiss we shared at the rooftop ha?!"

"pshhh~ can you 2 zip your mouths stop shouting! your just near each other...you know my eardrums can burst anytime!"-minho said. (no wonder his a quiet person.haha!)

NEXT DAY....

They came to school early at 7:30am though their class will start at 10:00am...

They saw students whose gothering in the lobby so they decided to check out what was really happening.When they got in they saw F(x) whose showing the pictures of Maecy at the taxi with the driver on her.

   *taemin gets angry*

"HEY~ what do you think you're doing ha?! it isn't correct to expose those pictures in public you know that!"

"Owh, Good Morning OPPA~ and about this pictures can't you get it oppa~ she planned all of this. She did it cause she wanted to be close with SHINee! she's just to desperate you know?!"-Sulli said.

  "NO!!! that's not true...Your the one who planned everything are you?!"-Maecy said with tears in her eyes.

*then she run away from the lobby*

 SHINee tried to get up to her. But she's just way too fast.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG CHINGGUS!!!! ^_^

Mianhae for the very short boring chapter....:'( I just feel a little down.But don't mind me.

You know i've thinked of  deleting this story of mine cause I feel like it isn't that good enough but then when I checked my subscribers I got 10!!! then suddenly I changed my mind.I told myself "I can't let this 10 people who believes my story was good enough I can't let them down.!!!"

though I dont know if my story can get even better but I promise i'll try my best! you know my subscribers and some of those who commented is the only one cheering me up this dayss....so im really thankful to have those!!! ^_^

And Im really sorry for the slow update.I've been busy this week and I would get even busier in the upcoming weeks.Because I really need to study hard. But don;t worry i'll try my best to update as fast as I can!

PLS. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!

please no SILENT READERS!!!! pls just comment a little...it would be enough for me!! ^_^