TEASING TIME!!!!!! ^_^

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

YOUR P.O.V.

 "Im okay oppa~" he was staring at me. He looks so cute!

"What happened Mae?"- he asked with a concern tone...

I dont want him to know what really happened so I just lied that I was bullied with some guyss.
 
  "ahh~ come here, sit! i'll put some first aid in your scars. I don't like seeing you in pain."

(after putting some first aid)

He looked at me with a serious face. Then he came closer. And touch my lips.

 "ohh, your lips is bleeding! is it because of the passionate kiss we shared" he said while looking at my eyes his like a
devil. A cute devil! then he smirked. he teased me. I was embarrassed. So I pushed him away from me.

 *evil laughed*

"ha?! are you really pissing me of! Sorry taemin-sshi but I wasn't in the mood for this. Can't you see im in pain now?"

"But you known while I was tasting your blood while kissing you. Its delicious, the same way for your soft pink lips"
he was going nearer to me again. I take my steps backward from him.

 "ahh~ can you stop itt?! its embarrassing!"
When I was about to runaway and open the door, He pulled my wrist. "What are you doing?"
"I wish we can share another kiss!"- he said.

"Yah~ you want it then start! psh.." I said sarcastically.

 *Then he gave me a peck in my lips.*


"aishh~ stop teasing!!!! its not funny anymore." I said. acting like I didn't like it. But the truth I was enjoying it(haha, evil rytt?)

(Then we both go to the court to see our groupmates.)

As soon as we arrived. Our group mates came to us.

 "Yeah! two of you where did you go? why did it took a long time before you go here ha?!" key said *shouting*

"Ahh,we just enjoy our moment together using a passionate kiss!"- taemin said with a evil smile.
   (you can't determine if he was joking if you looked at him.)

 *then he wrapped his arms around your waist*

"Yeah~ teasing again ha?! stop itt..." *blushing*
    "owh, yeobo is blushing! it makes you cuter.." then he pinched my cheeks

"Yahh...what happened to our Taemin? he becomes evil.I never knew you like teasing ha?! you're really growing up!"

- Jjong said with a smirked.
 
 "Bwoh?! saengie, what happened to you? Taemin-ah what did you do to my dongsaeng?!?! while he was catching up taemin whose running like
childrens chasing each other. Everyone laughed...

  "Oh, noona I didn't do anything to her...she just get bullied by other students."- Taemin said while catching up his breath still running away.
"Hey! Yuhee shouldn't we be the one to ask what your dongsaeng do to our maknae? He just get evil you know?" key said jokingly.

 "Yeah..yeh~ go back to your works guys!" - Onew said.

"Bacause two of you are late you will be the one to put the decorations around the halls!"

  "It's okay for me as long as iam with my yeobo, right babe?!" taemin said and face me with a sweet expression in his eyes.


  *I mess my hair*

"Maybe two of you will need a ladder so you can reach those high walls to decorate." Minho said while giving taemin the ladder.

  
 Cause Iam smaller and lighter we decided that I would be the one to go up the ladder.For my safety Taemin hold the ladder.

"Be careful Babe...I dont want you to be hurt again"

   "Yeahh...whatever?!" I giggle a bit.
 
*he smirked* maybe because he notice that I giggle.

I wasn't watching my steps while going up the ladder. That's I why I fall

 I closed my eyes while waiting to hear a loud crack and pain in my body.But it didn't happened. So I opened my eyes and saw Taemin
    holding me.I was a bit shocked of what just happened so I just stared.

"Babe, I told you to be careful. Or maybe you wanted to have more bruise and scars in your body. or do you want to be fractured ha?"

 I didn't answer cause I was mesmerized with his handsome face.

Then he suddenly give me a peck in my cheeks. Then I blushed. When I suddenly remember what f(x) told me.
    So I hurriedly get up and ran away...

    END OF P.O.V. ^_^

F(x) are also in the court and they saw the whole scene.

 "Okay now what would we do to her?! she's really isnt scared of us ha!" Luns said.

"I have a plan girls. Just wait and see... She'll learn her lesson!" Sulli smirked...

TOMORROW IS FRIDAY SO TOMORROW WOULD BE THE PROM!!!!!

Before SFG andf MAecy go home. They first go to the mall for tomorrow's prom.

  (after 2 hours) they decided to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!! kamsa hamnida for my subscribers. and ty so much shineekeke for minding to comment

you dont know how happy iam!

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! ^_^

 

I would really appreciate it chinggus


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~