Im excited~

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

"Oppa~"

"ahh, just go to the point Mae! you dont want to go with me are you?"-Taemin said and stood up and run to the door of the rooftop. I can see that he was hurt. I wasnt rejecting him I was just in a shocked mode when he was about to open the door and I came to him and held his hands.

"Oppa~ I sure wanted to go to a date with YOU!"

He wasn't facing me when I was saying it. Then when I was finished he suddenly faced and hugged me.

"Kamsa Hamnida~ Mae!"-He said while hugging me and gave me many pecks in my lips. Then he left happily.

"Nea! were only going to a date I didn't said we're together now."-I said but it was too late he already left.

TAEMIN's P.O.V.

I thought Mae didnt want to go with me but she said she surely want to. I was very happy that time It was a feeling like I win the lottery.(haha)I immediately go to my hyungs.

"HYUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"-I shouted. Then a teacher was at my back.

"sssssssshhhhh~ you're in a school and there are some students who have their class now Mr. Lee!"

My hyungs laugh at me when the teacher left.

"Yahh~ Taemin waeyo?"-Minho hyung asked trying not to laugh.

"MAE! said she wanted to go with me."-I answered with a big smile.

"owhh~ I knew that! I told you no one can resist your charm!"-Key umma said.

"hmmm...where will you bring her?"-Jjong hyung said.

"I dont know hyungs....Can you give some ideas?"-I asked. I was in a deep thought.

"Ahh!!!! bring her in KFC, order some chicken...that would be FUN!!!"-Onew hyung said.

"Onew!!!! he wasnt going to a date with you he's going with MAECY not YOU!"-Key said.

"Then just 2 of us date right Jagiya~"-Onew teased key umma again.

"Yahh!!!! you're doing it again hyung...I told you to get off him. He's already mine."-Jjong said then wrapped his arms around key umma's waist.

"Nae~ 3 of you if you wouldnt STOP doing that disgusting thing! I would let all of you suffer.

Onew no CHICKEN, Key no SHOPPING, Jonghyun no NOONAS!!!!!"-Minho said.

All of them attacked him.

"Yeah~ how could you talk to your UMMA that way...SO RUDE!!!"-Key said

"You want me to die NO CHICKEN!!! no joke!"-Onew hyung said.

"I need NOONAS!!!"-Jonghyun said.

I was still thinking where to bring Mae so I decided to leave my hyungs without saying goodbye.

I remembered a Kdrama where a guy bring her girl in a Movie house and they watched horror and got some skinship so I think It was a good idea so without consulting my hyungs about it I told Maecy the informations for the date.(haha! he only wanted skinship.)

"Mae, we'll watch movie is that okay for you?"

"It's okay oppa~"

"Tomorrow 6pm ill pick you up in your house!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhae! sorry sorry~ *dancing* haha!

I know my update this dayysss are VERY BORING! I knew that...But I promised ill do my best in the nxtt chapters.

But no one inspires me or motivates me to do itt!

I NEEDED MORE COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBERSSS!!! please ^+^

It would really appreciate it and will motivate me to do better! CHINGGUS~

Kamsa Hamnida!