FIRST DAY! : THE MEETING ^_^

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

YOUR P.O.V.

It would be my first day in school, Im really very excited but a bit nervous!

My best friend told me that Shinee,f(x),SNSD and other famous KPOP groups are also in Seoul High ^_^
thats why im really excited...I have the chance to meet my kpop idols in person.

I wonder if they still look handsome and beatiful in person? but no matter how they look I will stay
as their fan! I wish I can make friends..

My SFG unnies go early in the school because they needed to do something. So I was alone.

After I had my breakfast I go straight to our car (very excited)

 (after 20 minutes) We already arrived!

*deep breath* "WUHHHHH~ im kinda nervous now...
owh~ I should go I still need to get my schedule from the principal! hmmm...I wonder where's the principal's office!"

while I was touring myself to find the principal's office I accidentally bumped into someone!

and suddenly the crowd surround as...I fall in the ground and my things also fell.
When I look up I saw it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*suprised* aigoo....Its Shinee's Maknae Lee Taemin!!!!!!!!!!! OMG ^_^ and guess what?! he's also with his other members..
He help me get up and he also get my things

"owhh~ Mianhae Taemin-sshi I bowed many times!"


TAEMIN's P.O.V.

While I was walking I accidentally bumped to a girl. I saw her fell then I help her up.
she bowed many times saying sorry to me. I think she's a new student here cause I didn't saw her last year.
And I think she's kinda cute.I want to know her.

"anio, im the one who needs to say sorry im not looking while im walking. So please stop saying sorry.
cause you look so cute.."

(oh, taemin what are you saying?!) I thought to myself.

"owh~ *blushing* kamsa hamnida Taemin-sshi!"- Maecy said.
 
 f(x) suddenly appeared...

SULLI's P.O.V.

I saw my SHINee oppas in the crowd. When I got closer to them I saw Taemin Oppa~ talking to a girl!
 
 "I think the girl Taemin Oppa talking to is a new girl here"-Luna said

 "And she also looks beautiful" -Krystal said

"Ohh~ who is she to talk to my Taeminnie oppa?!?! goshh....I swear she'll regret this!!!

 *they run to Shinee*

"Taeminnie OPPA!!!!!!!" said while holding taemin's hand.
  "owhh~ and whose this girl oppa?"

YOUR P.O.V.

I saw F(x) run to our way.. I was really suprise! aigoo...
then I saw Sulli suddenly hold the hands of taemin I got bit jealous. But what can I do? Im only a normal fangirl.

But I remeber I still need to get my schedules. I was in my own world so I didn't heard what Sulli said.

"uhmm...sorry I should go now..I still need to go to the principal's office!"

"And speaking of Principal's office do you know where it is? I think you're new here."- Key said


(got back to reality) "ahh~ nehh, uhmm... w-where is t-the princip-pal's office?"- I stuttered.

"go straight and turn left"- Minho said in a low voice.

"ahh~ Kamsa Hamnida and Mianhae again Taemin-sshi....BYE!"

  while I was walking im still in the crowd I saw girls whose giving me some death glares. Maybe because I got some contacts
with Shinee! ahhhh~ they're so scary...

 I followed what Minho told me then I got to the Principal's Office
To show some respects I knock before I open the door. When I got inside I was impress because the room looks so neat!
I saw a woman  sitting. I guess she's the principal...

"Good Morning Mrs. Lee right? oh, come have a sit."-she said

 "Good Morning~ Kamsa Hamnida...Im here to get my schedules please."
     " ahh,okay~ Here's your schedule!"

*I got out of the room*

I was wondering where my first class was.I hurriedly look for it. Of course I dont want to be late in my first class in my first day..
 

*bell rangs* I exactly got in time!

 "wuhh~ thats close"- I thought to myself
the teacher told me to introduce myself in class. I saw that SHINee,f(x),and SFG are in the same class as me. Im really happy!

"Good Morning! *90 degree bow* Im Lee Maecy-imnida, 17 yrs old, I came from Philippines but my father was a Korean. Nice to  meet    you everyone~
so Please take good care of me! ^_^ Kamsa Hamnida!" *another bow*

 "Maecy-sshi you can take the seat next to Taemin-sshi. and Taemin can you please raise your hand."-Mrs.Song said
I turn to her and bowed... as she told me I go to the seat next to Taemin. .
 

TAEMIN's P.O.V.

Since I bumped to that girl she can't get out of my mind.

 While I was talking to my hyungs the teacher came and she's with..uhmm? oh, I forgot to ask her name awhile ago..aishh~ PABO!!!
 I can't stop staring at her..."ahhh~ TAEMIN what are you thinking? are you inlove? of course not..maybe she's just really cute and nearly my
 ideal type, thats all!"

"owhh~ so she's Maecy...Finally I got her name! hahahaa!!!"

 "Taemin why are you laughing?"-Minho hyung said
"ahh...did I laugh loudly? mianhae...!!!"  pshhh~ this is so embarrassing.

Maecy-sshi took the seat beside me. Without hesitation I talk to her.

"So your Lee Maecy?"
 "nehh~ I am!"- then she suddenly smiled...

My heart is beating 2x faster than the normal one. words been stock im my throat.....I stared at her the whole time that makes her awkward.

"uhmm....Taemin-sshi what do u really want to say? cause where in the class so I think it's not the right place to talk."

"ahh~ your right I just want to say sorry to what happened earlier"...(I was kinda upset- I told myself)
  "ohh, that its okay~"

SULLI's P.O.V.

I saw Taeminnie Oppa~ and Maecy-sshi.. talking I feel so angry!
"who do she really think of herself. Didn't she know? no one is aloud to talk except for us to SHINee oppas!
she would really suffer I swear...!!!"
 

  "ahhh~ when would this boring subject last? I really wanted to get my oppa~ from her now!!!!!"

 atlast ITS DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ran to Taemin...and held his hands again!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

keke~ first short chapter!!! ^_^ wish you like itt...

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!! :))