PARTY ORGANIZATION! : first kissed~

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~


 Mr. Chang assigned two groups. Maecy is group with the organizers/designers. Her groupmates was SHINee and SFG.
Everyone seems to be close with each other and they comfortably talks to each other too except for Maecy. She was still thinking about
what F(x) told her. SHe was scared not for herself but she's scared that maybe her unni would be the one tho be hurt in the end.

 "owh~ Saengie why aren't you talking? aren't you happy your with us?- yuhee asked her.

  "Huh?! did you just call her saengie?"- Onew said shockly..
 
  "Is she your donsaeng? you never told us you have one?!"- Key said with his eyes big..(haha)

"haha! nea, she's my dongsaeng and sorry for not telling you guys about her..." then she smiled.

" SO yours noonas dongsaeng?" -taemin said while going closer to me.

*Maecy nodded*

"uhmm...can I call you Mae for short?" he said while scratching the back of his neck.
"ahh, s-sure Taemin-sshi..." I stuttered. And I dont know why...

 "owh~ it seems your getting closer to them Maecy!"- Sulli interrupted their conversation.

Maecy been shock when she heard Sulli. She's really scared of what Sulli and her other members can do to her.
 *Maecy turned her head down*

(shinee notice it)

 "And so what if she's getting closer with them ha?! what do you care?" - Nikki said sarcastically she's really pissed off..

"Come on girls go back to your works. The party is already this Friday!"- Onew interrupting them..

(Sulli go back to her group)

"So Maecy will you attend the party?" Key asked.

"uhmmm...maybe no, im not used to be with the crowd. And I don't have anything to wear.."

 "But Mae, you should go to the prom...and SFG noonas are there to help you. right?" -Taemin said with his face letting you know his upset.
         *turn his head down*
"Nae, We're here...we can help you!"- Jona said wanting taemin to be happy again....

"okay-okei...fine! i'll go!" - feeling guilt that she make taemin sad.

 ~Taemin suddenly hugged her~

Sulli saw them. *she shouted* then she kicked the chair in front of her and get out the homeroom noisily.
Her members followed her.

 "Ssul, what happened? why did you..go?" -Victoria asked. She didnt see what happened.
Then Krystal whispered to her what Sulli saw awhile ago that make her pissed off...

 "Bwoh?! she still didn't learn her lesson? then let her suffer more!" -Luna said.


THE NEXT MORNING!!!!(yeahh~ its so fast right? haha!)

YOUR P.O.V.

 My SFG unnies go to the court to decorate it for the prom this Friday. I decided to go to the restroom first to wash my face.
I was avoiding Taemin since yesterday morning.And I also know Sulli been mad because she saw Taemin hugged me. Many things are running in my mind.

RESTROOM....

Like last time. I saw f(x) there. I was scared. Victoria go around me while giving me her death glare. 
  "We already told you to go away from our SHINee oppas?! right?"

Then they started punching and kicking me. I fell in the ground.I can really feel the pain now. I may say they're stronger than normal girls.
then they stop after 30 minutes of kicking and punching....

I can't go to my unni.If they knew this im sure there would me more troubles to come. So I decided to go up first in rooftop.

TAEMIN's P.O.V.

 I knew Mae is avoiding me. And I don't know why...I was staying in the rooftop for more than an hour. So I decided to go down.
When I opened the door it revealed Maecy full of scars and bruises all around her body. She leaned to me.
I can see she's really in pain.Then she turned her face to me and now our faces are only inch a part. Then she suddenly kissed me.
I was in shock but I was enjoying that moment.So kissed her back. I wrapped my arms around her small waist to lean her closer to me. And she put her hands at the back of my neck.

*Then she broke the kiss and rested our forehead*

"Oppa~" -She whined...
 "Mae are you okay?"- I asked her while looking at her beautiful eyes still resting our foreheads to each other...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated 2 chapters YEHEY!!!!! pls COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

the more...comments and subscribers...ill update! PLEASE ^_^