Saengil Chukha Hamnida Maecy-ah~ PART 2

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

Its already the time for Maecy to go down.

She was wearing a pink gown with some flowers as a design.

"uhhh~ Maecy you really look gorgeous in that gown. Or may I say you look more beautiful!"-Minho said.

"Kamsa Hamnida Minho Oppa~"- Maecy said with a smile.

"Maecy-ah~ you look stunning. I think you're more beautiful than my chicken now!"-Onew said with his mouthful of chicken.

"ha!!! yeah~ dont compare her to your chicken hyung...Of course she's more beautiful."-Key said.

"owh, calm down Yeobo~"-Jjong said.(haha)

SHINee members danced Maecy...(repeating d dance but more exciting haha I LOVE THIS PART)

It was Taemin's turn when he will go in the center to dance Maecy a water from the top of the house or may we say mansion falls to Maecy. Everyone laughed of course except for her friends.

Then Taemin suddenly hugged her with his suite wrapped around Maecy while cries in his chest.(yayy~)

"Dont worry Mae im here...Just think about me! ill protect you I promise! dont mind them."

Yuhee and Jona lead them in a room.

"We are sorry Maecy we didnt know that will happened. We also been suprised about it!"- Jona apologizes.

"Anio, gwenchana...Its not anyone's fault..."-Maecy said still crying.

"Maecy you can wear the extra gown. And Taemin you can wear the suite Jona had."-Yuhee said.

Then 2 of them left.

"Mae, dont cry! you should be happy...Dont think of it anymore. Forget those it wouldnt help you."-Taemin said while wiping the tears of Maecy using his hands. And his other arm around Maecy.

"Nae, Kamsa Hamnida Oppa~"- Maecy said and hugged Taemin.

Maecy changed in the bathroom of the room while Taemin is in the bed room.

She was done so she go out of the bathroom. She covered her eyes and shout. She saw Taemin still changing.(ok, let me clear everything only the top not the bottom!)

Taemin ran to her and covered still dont have his top. Maecy was burning so bad she's like a tomato. Taemin is in her side while covering . She bit his hand so he would let go.

"Ssshhh~ Mae, maybe someone will hear you. They would think we're doing something in here."

"Oppa~" - she whined while her head down.

"BWOH?! its your first time to see a a guy half-??"-Taemin asked shockly.

*she nodded*

"ohh, Mianhae~ I didnt know....I'll  dress up now!"

They left the room and go down like a couple. They acted like nothing happened at all!

after 3 hrs its a swimming party few of them are left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another update chinggus! somehow its my favorite....short chaps..but I will update another Chapter guyss...Later!

^_^ and if you are confused in some things in this story or word that you couldnt understand or anything feel free to ask me in the comments...keke~ so I can clear it up... :)))

yahh~ and speaking of bdayss TAEMINNIE OPPA's birthday is near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAENGIL CHUKKHAE HAMNIDA OPPA!!!!!  <3 <3 <3

wish you like my story! ^^

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will appreciate it so muchh~ ^_^

Kamsa Hamnida Chinggus!!!! <3