Im Jealous! : You are my GIRLFRIEND and your Mine~

No matter what I will still Continue loving you! ~

YOUR P.O.V.

"You miss me Princess?"- jonghoon said.

"Nae, Oppa sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhh~~"- I said and give him a peck on his cheeks.

To american girls its normal to kiss a guy on the cheeks.

"I miss you too my Princess.. How are you and your unni?"

"Oh, Im fine... And unni is there you can go talk to her.--"

Ive been cutted when a cute jolly guy called Jonghoon Oppa~

"JONGHOON!!!!"

"Im Sorry but I need to go now! Just tell your unni I miss her too.. See you soon PRINCESS!!!!"- he said while running away.

TAEMIN's P.O.V.

I saw my GIRLFRIEND kiss that guy.. WTF I thought to myself. I was about to get her away from that guy. But Yuhee noona stop me. She told me that was normal. . Aishh~ whatever she's mine anyway. After he left when another guy called him.

All of us were walking going to SFG's dorm. We have arrived. I dont want to go because there was really something wrong with Maecy she didnt talk to me the whole time after their performance up to now.

"Maecy, Lets talk!"

"Mianhae, Im already tired."

She was about to go inside their dorm with SFG. When I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me. The truth I dont know where to bring her. The only thing that I know is I want to talk and be with her.

I brought her to a park. I let her sit on the swing.

"SIT!!"

"AHHH!!! let go of me. Im already tired I wanna take a rest if you want to talk not now please~"- she said.

"I SAID SIT!!!!!!"

"Okay, what do you want?"

"I want to know why arent you talking to me?"

"Mwoh? me not talking to you? what do you think im doing right now ha?"

"Yah!! thats not what I mean. I know you were avoiding me since awhile ago. Waeyo?"

"Ask yourself man~" - she said starting to walk away.

I pulled her  back that let her face me.

"Whose the girl in the waiting room? why are you hugging her?"

"Ah! Its Suzy she's a new friend."

"Oh. So its normal hugging a new girl FRIEND ha?"

"Wae? IS IT NORMAL ALSO FOR A GIRL TAKEN TO KISS ANOTHER GUY?"

"Ive been doing that with since I was young!"

"Then I dont like you to do it again!"

"AND WHY?"

"BECAUSE IM JEALOUS!!!! your MINE~"

"Then dont hug another girl too!"

Then I hug her tightly...

"Always remember Maecy you're my Girlfriend so you would always be no.1 in my heart! okay?"

*nod*

"SARANGHAE OPPA~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

keke~

So hows the update?

PLS COMMENT!!!

I notice that I was getting lesser and lesser comments~ :'(

Im sorry if your author always s!