Chapter 30 – Party: Engagement Announcement.

Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

____________________________________________


The event starts at 8pm, but before that Mr. Lee had asked the guest to take a seat and he had to announce something.

“Ladies and gentlemen, before our main event start, I have something to announce. I know some of you may have already heard or know this news, but for those that didn’t know, this is an engagement party of my son Lee Chunji.” Mr. Lee smiled proudly at his son.

Chunji was in the state of shock, he never know that this party was for him nonetheless his engagement party, with who they were still about to find out.

Mr. Lee continued “The young lady that my son, Chunji is going to marry is a daughter of my good friend, Kim Il Suk.” Mr. and Mrs. Lee including Sarang’s parents smiled with conspiracy hidden between them at her.

Then all the guests in the ballroom turn their heads at Sarang. “Kim Sarang, my daughter-in-law.” Mr. Lee smiled.

Sarang and L.Joe’s heart fell at the same time. Sarang was too shock to process everything into her brain at the moment.

All Sarang wanted to do precisely at the point was run and never look back. “Now, let’s start the event. Firstly let’s welcome the new couple on to the dancing floor.” Mrs. Lee stood beside her husband with a warm smile.

Mrs. Lee nudged Chunji to get up and lead Sarang to the dance floor. Sarang hesitated for a moment to take his hand; she glanced at WooBin and L.Joe with a forlorn expression.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter