Chapter 26 – The Lee’s Family [Part 1]

Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

__________________________________________


It has been a month since Sarang has come back to Korea. The moment her parents talked about meeting the Lee’s family today, all she could think of was; if they have a son, Sarang’s parents would love to marry her off with him; if not, all of them will be total best friends.

For better or worse, Sarang thought last night ‘Let’s just get this over with quick!’ She rolled her eyes as she noticed her mom getting excited for this meeting.

After the meeting Sarang planned to go around Seoul and search for L.Joe, ever since she got there, all she did was attend important parties and boring lunches and dinner, not once she get to go out on her own to have fun.

And ever since her parents announced to the elite societies that their daughter didn’t actually die as a baby but got mistaken for someone’s child, everyone wants to have meet and greet session with Sarang.

Every night before she go to sleep she’ll replay the time when she was standing in front of the flight’s gate, giving her ticket to the staff and let her board the plane, and she thought if, just if she never board that plane, she’d never be here and go through everything her brother went through his entire life.

WooBin noticed that Sarang’s bored; he lightly nudged her side “What’s up lil’ sis?” She smiled weakly as she looks at him “Nothing, just waiting for this to end fast.”

Then her mom came by her side “Sarang, stand straight, don’t slump. Smile, I heard the Lee’s sons are good looking boys.” ‘NOOOO!’ She mentally shot herself.

“Sons?” Sarang muttered with hatred “I thought you said they have a daughter.” Her mom fixed her hair “I never said they have a daughter. They have 2 sons; both of them are a year older than you.” She beamed happily.

‘2 SONS?!!!? OH HELL NO!!’ Sarang almost screamed. She took deep breaths and getting ready to run. WooBin saw what she was about to do, he quickly and calmly secure his hand on her waist “What are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing? Running away, I’m going to run away from this family again.” Their parents have entered the lounge reserved only for the Kim’s and Lee’s.

Sarang and WooBin remained outside for a while and talked. “Listen, I know mom and dad are superficial people and they want other people’s wealth as well, but deep down they want what’s best for you.”

“Bullcrap! I’m not taking that you just shoved me with. For you it’s fair, you’re engaged with the love of your life YoungMi eonni, but I’m about to get engage to someone I’ve never met in my life and start a relationship I don’t want.” Sarang took another set of breaths and tried to calm down.

“You know L.Joe is the one for me. And he’s out there, waiting for me. Which part of mom and dad wants the best for me is true, when they can’t even make me happy?” She was so close to cry when her mom came back outside with a frown.

“What is wrong with both of you? Get in! The Lee’s are waiting.” Her face started to scowl. Sarang pulled herself together and fake a smile “Sorry mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter