Chapter 28 – Memories.

Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_________________________________________________


Sarang’s mom and Mrs. Lee are complete best friends now; they go to every inch of shopping mall together, lunch, tea time, breakfast and at times dinner together.

And sometimes Sarang would be stuck alone with Chunji, and the other times with L.Joe. Since she has to hang out with him, Sarang noticed that L.Joe became cockier and more self-centered than before.

This is one of those days where her mom forced her to go out with L.Joe, together, no Chunji. Chunji was on a business trip with his father.

Sarang was not in any mood to go anywhere, so her mom thought it was the best idea to let L.Joe just hang out with her at the house.

No one was at home, due to weekend, all maids, butler, driver are not on/in duty. The big mansion became quieter than usual. The weather was nice, she didn’t want to waste it by sleeping, so instead she enjoyed it by swimming.

‘This is heaven.’ Sarang smiled contently; she was floating on the water. She swam a few more laps and head to shower.

Sarang came out from her bathroom wearing only the towel she cover her chest all the way down to her knees.

She was thirsty; she head to the kitchen. She was still in her towel; no one’s around, so what the heck she thought at least she doesn’t walk around . Then when Sarang neared the kitchen, she heard the fridge being opened.

The fridge’s door was huge; it covered the person who stands in front of it. She stepped closer to take a better look at the person.

There was a rolling pin on the counter top near her, she grabbed it quietly and getting ready to swing it.

When the person closed the fridge’s door, they saw her and jumped a little. It was L.Joe. Sarang rolled her eyes and carefully place the rolling pin back on the counter top and walk over to the fridge.

He stood in front of the door, looking dazed at Sarang’s style of clothing at the moment. She looks down at herself and face him “Why are you so shock? It’s not like you haven’t seen my body.” She bluntly said, it actually made him blushed a bit.

“Excuse me.” Sarang said with y tone. He cleared his throat and move away from the area. She took out a carton of an orange juice and drank straight from it.

While she was drinking, at the corner of her eyes, L.Joe kept looking at her. When she’s done drinking, she stares at him with questioning looks.

“What?” He asked, slightly annoyed by her stare. Sarang smirk “Exactly! What? Why are you staring at me like you’ve never seen me before?” She huffed.

She grumpily walks away, and then suddenly she felt anger rushing in her and made her turn around. But to only meet face-to-face closely with L.Joe, there was space between both of them.

His soft brown eyes met hers; she could feel him breathing fast. Sarang cleared and stepped away from him; she went to her room and get dressed.

She came back downstairs; she wore pairs of short jeans and slight baggy black V-neck shirt. Sarang may have forgotten this but L.Joe love seeing her wearing like that.

“Why are you still here?” She asked as she saw him sitting in the living room. His eyes dilated as soon as he saw Sarang. “What?” She shot him with a mean look.

He cleared his throat “I thought we’re going out?” Sarang snicker “No. That’s what my mom wants us to do, not me. But if you want to go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter