Chapter 1 - Live Alone? (Re-Upload.)

Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Underline Font - Sign Language.
*Pink Italic Font - You write to communicate.

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbMVH9a57R8  [Lee Hi - Dream.]
__________________________________________________________________________________
 

Every morning, waking Sarang up would either be a poke or foot tickling torture. Today she’s woken up in a peaceful way, just a poke.

Her eyes flutter open; it was greeted by her handsome brother, Kim Woo Bin. The hottest bachelor slash youngest billionaire in the world (says GQ men and Forbes) but to Sarang, Woobin is just her dorky brother.

He took care of Sarang ever since she was small, both of their parents didn’t give a lot of attention to her, most of the free time they had they’d spent it with Woobin. Sarang understood why they treated her like that, but what can she do to change her parents, nothing.  

Sarang’s brother and the maid was the only people who love her dearly. Woobin would take her wherever he goes, be it a business trip, and he’d even take her around the world.

“Good morning my little birdy~” He smiled as he sat himself down on her bed. Sarang sat upright and smile to her brother and talk to him with sign language, which only he and the rest of the maids in the house can understand.

“I’m not a birdy, bird squeak when they wake up, I don’t.” She pout, Woobin ruffles her hair “If you’re not a birdy then what are you?”

She thought about it and every animal comes to her mind do make a sound “I’m nothing.” Sarang signs language again.

WooBin shook his head and tipped Sarang’s chin to face him “Don’t say you’re nothing, you’re special, you’re my special lady. And you are my birdy even if you don’t squeak in the morning.” He smiled sweetly.

Sarang smiled back and hug her brother; he’s always there when she’s down, always there to get her back on her two feet.

“Do you want to go out today?” Woobin try to sign language with her, sometimes he failed at doing it. Sarang shook her head “It’s weekend, you should spend it with YoungMi eonni.” She replied. Her brother furrowed at following the sign.

Sarang chuckle and took out her notepad from her bedside lamp table drawer and wrote down the same thing. Woobin chuckle “Maybe we should spend it altogether?” He showed 3 of his finger; meaning, him, his girlfriend and Sarang.

“Wouldn’t YoungMi eonni mind?” Sarang wrote something down again. WooBin shook his head and took out his phone and dialed down his girlfriend’s number.

WooBin’s girlfriend, YoungMi, isn’t a bad person, she loves Sarang like her little sister. YoungMi even take her shopping, YoungMi loves taking Sarang shopping because she has good taste in fashion. YoungMi would protect Sarang til

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter