Chapter 22 – A Prisoner of Your Own House.

Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

________________________________


“Let me out!” Sarang scowl at her butler. He look down “I’m sorry young miss; I’m not allow to move an inch from this door.” He was more afraid of Sarang’s parents than her.

It has been two weeks since her parents decided to lock her up in the horrible mansion just because they didn’t allow her to see L.Joe anymore and the fact that she ran away last week.

They have authorized strong security system to not let Sarang step out of this hell hole until the day for her to go to Malaysia.

Her phone and laptop was taken away, all her technology communications were cut off. Sarang could only depend on written letter and passing message from one mouth to the other.

Sarang and L.Joe have been communicating through letters the past days, but then the paper and pens in the house was all taken away due to the evil king and queen’s order. They found out that Sarang was still with L.Joe.

---------------------------------------------------

Sarang entered the kitchen; the other maids were busy preparing the ingredients for dinner. Sarang sit on the stool at the island’s counter table.

She placed her elbow on the marble counter island, resting her chin on the edge of her palm and sigh. “Any news from outside of this house?” She asked the maids.

The maids from the youngest to the oldest bow apologetically and shook their head “Forgive us young miss, but there’s nothing. Our cellphone was taken away before we enter for work.” The head maid said.

Sarang sigh “It’s alright. It’s not your fault. Please continue your tasks.” She gave a weak smile. She got up and left the kitchen to the backyard gazebo.

She sighs for umpteenth time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter