Chapter 23 – Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You.

Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: [ Birdy – Wings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndtnKKoIrN4 ] (I love this song!)

____________________________________________________________________________________


As soon as the sun rises from the horizon, L.Joe got up from his bed quickly and freshen up, because Sarang is leaving today, L.Joe rushed himself out of the apartment to Incheon airport.

Traffic in the morning was unavoidable. Vehicles of all sizes coming from different directions of the streets, going to work, school, etc.

Sarang and her parents were still stuck in the traffic. Her parents hated the traffic. Sarang loved the traffic for now, so it would stall her more time from going to the airport.

However, fate wasn’t on her side that day. Just as her driver turn a corner, it was traffic less, and the driver zoomed his way to the airport.

Sarang groans silently and her heart fell little by little as she was nearing the airport. She was close to cry, but she stayed strong.

“Once you’re in Malaysia, you’ll stay in the campus dorm that we assigned for you to have, until you are inform to come back here. If you dare to run away, don’t for one second think that we can’t find you.” They sounded like they were threatening Sarang. She didn’t care and secretly rolled her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

The minute the car stopped driving, and the brake pedal was being pressed, Sarang knew that she had arrived at the airport.

‘Where are you L.Joe?’ She pushed open the door and slowly stepped outside. Her mom pulled her out quickly and scowls at Sarang, she knew what Sarang was doing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter