Chapter 2 - A Start of Freedom. (Re-Upload)

Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BGM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRKOludNjvs [Various Artist - Love at First Sight.]
_____________________________________________________________________________________


Sarang placed her belongings box on the wooden-like floor and gape “This is the studio you bought?” She signs language to WooBin.

YoungMi who came to help had to chuckle at Sarang’s cuteness. YoungMi is good at sign language, so when both Sarang and YoungMi sit down and communicate, they won’t stop.

“Yup, my own money, eomma and appa wouldn’t even get to trace this place.” WooBin said too fast that Sarang had to look over to YoungMi for explanations.

So, in the end Sarang finally got to move out of that cage house like place, for once he felt at peace. To Sarang, she doesn’t have to worry about being criticize now. And her parents on the other hand don’t have to worry about her existence.

WooBin had convinced his parents that if they wanted to have a lot of party over the house, they should let Sarang move out. Which they agreed and let her goes without questions being asked.

Sarang just turned 20 about 3 months ago, she graduated high school about a year ago. She wanted to go for college but when she was living with her parents, they didn’t let her take that opportunity and lock her in the house with all the maids.

This time, she didn’t want to miss any chances anymore, she wants to live life like a normal person; able to go to school, work, have friends, have boyfriend if possible.

“Oppa, I have a question that I’ve been meaning to ask.” Sarang face YoungMi eonni, to let her translate it over to WooBin.

WooBin replied, YoungMi eonni translate. “Can I continue studying? At a community college is even fine, no need to be expensive.” While YoungMi translate, she was touched at how strong Sarang was all these time.

“I guess I can search so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter