Chapter 13 – Stalker.

Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I swear to god i have mental problem, i keep on changing things every now and then. -_-''

*"Underline-Bold-Font" is when Sarang signed language.

__________________________________________________________________________________


“Stalker? What is that?” Sarang asked Kira. Kira was on the topic of stalkers. “Stalker is someone who keeps following or contacting someone else, especially a famous person or a person they used to have a relationship with, in an annoying and frightening way.” She gave out a clear definition of the word.

Sarang shivers “Have you been stalk before?” Kira nods “By my ex-boyfriend. I had to file a restraining order against him, and since then I haven’t seen him.”

Kira and Sarang were at a café near the campus. Right after classes ended, both of them went and have some girls talk.

There was no part time today, Mrs. Park closed the restaurant for a week, and she went to Busan with her family.

-------------------------------------------

“I’ll see you tomorrow okay.” Both of them bid goodbyes and went to different way. Sarang walk home, as always.

Dusk was approaching; the color of the sunset filled the clouds with orange, slight purple and pink colors. It’s always a beautiful feeling, walking home with this view.

That all changed after she heard footsteps behind her. Sarang was still a little far away from her apartment; she walk a little quicker than earlier.

Sarang glance over her shoulder and not far from her, about two guys were following her. When Sarang turn her body around to face them, they stopped walking and pretended to look away.

She was starting to get anxious almost to a point that she wanted to scream. However, thank goodness there was the shopping mall that Sarang always go to buy groceries stuff. She entered the mall and blends herself with the crowds.

After Sarang disappeared herself from the stalkers, she ran quickly straight to her apartment. The building security watched the way she ran and immediately checked outside if someone was following her.

Sarang didn’t breathe from the moment she started running, as she stepped in her house, she panted. Sarang securely locked the door and windows.

==================

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter