Chapter 27 – The Lee’s Family [Part 2]

Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: OHMAIGAWD!!! 90+ SUBS!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! ^_^
_____________________________________________


~Previously~

Mrs. Lee’s eyes filled with love and joy, she nods as Sarang was done giving her opinion. Mrs.Lee smiled with love “How did you know it was my mother’s?”

“It has a presence of motherly love in this dish, it brought down to you and I bet the head chef here is a mother as well.” Sarang noticed at the corner of her eyes; Chunji and L.Joe staring at her in awe.

---------------------------------------

Mrs. Lee couldn’t stop smiling at Sarang’s honest thought “Your mother must have feed you with love.”

“My mother? Which one?” Sarang knew this would hurt maybe a little feeling of what her mom had. Mrs. Lee instantly felt bad and apologized. “No! It’s all right.” Sarang gave her an assuring smile.

“My adopted mother let’s say that, she died when I was 8, I don’t know I don’t remember, she didn’t feed me nor shower me with love because I was deaf and mute, she couldn’t accept that, so I didn’t know how to love or what love is until I was 20. I found someone who love me just for me and teach me to be a better person than I used to be.” Sarang took a deep breath.

Everything she said was true, except the foster mother and that she died.

“And when I got that scholarship to Malaysia” Sarang send a quick judging look to her mom and continued “I left him with doubts running through my head thinking if I will ever see him again, and questions started making me uneasy. Will he marry someone as he got tired of waiting for me? What is he doing? Those sorts of doubts, and three years later here I am.” Sarang fake a smile.

Mrs. Lee pitied Sarang, she got up and went to Sarang and hug her “You are a strong girl.” She went back to her seat “But how are you able to hear and speak now? For all I know, not one doctor in this world is able to help those people with the disability to speak and hear.”

“With nowadays technology and advantages, what can’t happen? All those impossible things back then are possible these days. Doctors can change a guy to a girl, vice versa.” Sarang nod.

“You are v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter