Chapter 19 – Breakfast.

Advantage & Disadvantage of Loving You [COMPLETE]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Please check out this Fanfic Relay! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/641324

_______________________________________________________________________


Sarang woke up feeling slightly sore but she was smiling from ear to ear.

L.Joe wasn’t anywhere in her room but there was a smell of someone cooking. Sarang got out of bed with blanket wrapping around her and she noticed a bruise like color on her collarbone, and one at her hip bone. Sarang didn’t know what it was as this is her first time.

Sarang took a new set of underwear and put it on; she search for her bra and put it on as well. L.Joe’s shirt was on the floor; she took it and wore it. And she head to the kitchen.

L.Joe was cooking Sarang breakfast. He was so into cooking his scrambled eggs that he didn’t notice she’s up.

She carefully hug him from behind, he turn around and face her with a warm smile “Good morning beautiful.” He pecks a kiss on her lips, leaving her wanting more.

Sarang smiled softly in returned and sit on the counter top stool, waiting for L.Joe breakfast. “I was going to give you breakfast in bed. But since you’re up, it’s fine.” He continues cooking and quickly turns around again.

“Miss, is that my shirt?” He motioned his spatula up and down Sarang body. She looks down at the shirt while biting her lips and pouts “Why? Can’t I wear it?”

His boyish grin appears yet it was mischievous “You can wear whatever I’m wearing but you look too y in it especially with your bed hair and leaving your milky thigh exposed, not good for my health.” Sarang giggle; he comes closer and kissed her.

Both of them ate breakfast, she loved it. Even if it’s just a French toast with beans and scrambled eggs, but there were more than that. It’s like he cooked it with love, that’s why the food tasted lovely.

L.Joe wanted to do the dishes because he said he cooked it, but she object telling him that he cooked and she will clean up. It’s fair.

Sarang was too busy washing the dishes to know that L.Joe was attentively looking at her as he drinks his orange juice.

He hug her the way she hugged him earlier, Sarang smiled and swayed with him rhythmically as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter