Ch.25- Our Gift

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

I was so confused. I had gotten kidnapped by Boyfriend and was being taken to somewhere i didn't even know. The memory of the haunted house with the D.A.Q members flashed in my head, but I forced the memory back to the depths of my heart where they wouldn't resurface. I unknowingly started to shiver a little, but Kwangmin wrapped his arm around my shoulders warmly. I looked at him surprised but he only smiled his cat smile.

"Relax," he whispered. "Myungsoo sent us on a mission to get you to stop stressing." I felt myself loosen up a bit and smiled. So this was Myungsoo's idea.

Somehow I wished Changwoo was here so that we could all be together, but maybe that was too much to ask for. He was busy preparing for his comeback and i knew I couldn't stop him from doing his job.

"Hyomi cheer up," Minwoo said in a perky voice. I looked behind me to see him smiling brightly. 

"Come on~ you know you can't resist this adorable maknae," Jeongmin pinched Minwoo's cheek. "Aigoo~"

"AH! OW! HYUNG!" Minwoo complained. Everyone burst into laughter immeditally changing the mood. I was thankful to have such wonderful sunbaes and bestfriends. I really couldn't ask for anything more. Ever since my dad died, I've been without a father figure, but Donghyun-oppa plays that role really well and Myungsoo is there for me and since I was always alone because Myungsoo was in training, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Changwoo, and even Jonghyun acted as big brothers to me. You could even say Jaesoo was part of that for awhile. As I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize the car came to a stop. 

"Where...are we?" i asked as Donghyun stopped the engine excitement filling his eyes like a child.

"I haven't been here in the longest time," he smiled as he got out the car to open the door for us. He carefully and gentley took my hand helping me down from the van and I noticed we were at a pet center. I could feel happiness spark in my heart right away and felt my cheek bones rise to heaven into a smile.

"Wow, Myungsoo-hyung knows her too well," Youngmin sighed also smiling at me. 

"Kaja!! I wanna see the puppies!!" Minwoo ran ahead of us with jeongmin following him.

"Yah! You kids! wait for us!" Donghyun ran after them. "Hurry up you guys!"

Hyunseong, Youngmin, Kwangmin and I all just laughed and started running to catch up with the three "kids" who were already inside the shelter. I was so excited to see all the animals. i never got a dog, because my mom had allergies and my dad didn't have a thing for four legged things. Right when we walked in, there was a gate where a bunch of doggies were waiting for us. They were all different shapes, sizes, colors, and breeds. Donghyun, Minwoo, and Jeongmin were all already inside the little play area and i jumped over the small fence to also start playing with the dogs. Hyunseong seemed a little hesitant but he just kind of seemed like "YOLO." Youngmin loved dogs and so did Kwangmin. I saw that photoshoot Youngmin had with that big fluffy white dog and no i did not stalk him.

I bent down to the little dogs level and they all came jumping on me like little poof balls. Laughter exploded from me as they my hands and face with their warm tongues. And to think no one had adopted them yet.  I stood up to walk over to Youngmin who was playing with a big lab. Little dogs followed me as I petted the big lab.

"You seem to be more relaxed now," youngmin spoke a small yorkie. I laughed. I did feel more relaxed and happy if anything.

"I am....." I said quietly. "Gomowo....for...a lot..." Youngmin stood up to look at me with his soft big eyes and in those eyes a flood of emotions seemed to have been released as he smiled. 

"No...I think I should be thanking you....you helped me learn alot...and I'm thankful I didn't lose a great person like you," he spoke. I could tell he was saying everything truthfully because when youngmin was telling the truth, he never looked away from that person's eyes and the way he was looking into mine was both painful, yet happy. He had loved me. Probably as much as Jonghyun and Jaesoo did...maybe even more....I'll never know. He had endured the most and I couldn't have imagined what that had felt like. 

Before i could stop myself, I embraced Youngmin in  a tight hug letting my hands wrap around his waist as he did the same. His hugs were always so friendly and warm that it was hard to pull away again, but when i did, I saw youngmin's eyes get wet. He turned around and bent down to pet one of the smaller dogs and said," You should go see Kwangmin....he's probably getting to death..or something.." 

Something in my heart started to ache, but I knew I should just probably leave him alone. i quietly turned around and walked over to Kwangmin who was indeed getting to death by 5 different puppies that were about the size of his hands.

"Oh don't do that! It tickles!" he laughed like a kid. "your fur is too soft!"

I ended up bursting into laughter making him abruptly stop and sit up straight in embaressment. Our eyes met and I covered my mouth trying to hide my smile.

"What?" he asked his cheeks flushed. "You didn't see anything."

"Mhm," i nodded. "Whatever you say Jo Kwangmin." i picked up two of the puppies, one was dark brown, the other pure white with black paws. They nuzzled me with their wet noses and tried biting my nose.

"Ahaha," kwangmin laughed joyfully. "They like you!" I bent down to his level and let the puppies go back to him. I watched as they all clustered in his lap like a heap of furry laundry. 

"I think they like you more," I whispered petting their heads softly. "Goodnight little ones~"

When i sat straight again, Kwangmin had his eyes on me in wonder. 

"W-what?" I asked him fixing my hair. "Did I do something weird?" He shook his head no.

"Then what?" 

He smiled.

"you just seem so happy...it makes me happy just from looking at you," he spoke leaning back on his hands his head tilted in an angle. I could feel my cheeks slightly heat up as I responded," Your funny you know that?"

"Why wouldn't I know I'm funny? I'm Jo kwangmin after all," he winked playfully. I pinched his cheek and said," Aigooo~ our pabo Kwangminnie is so conceited as usual."

"Yah, yah, do you want to wake the kids up?" Kwangmin held his cheek in pain. I laughed. Kwangmin and I could seriously be nothing more than friends. Really close friends. He wasn't like Youngmin, sweet and sensitive and he wasn't like Changwoo, protective and strong. Nor was he like Jonghyun, bad-boy like, yet charming. He was just....He's just Jo Kwangmin. 

"YAH! STOP FLIRTING WITH HYOMI!" Jeongmin yelled out. We both looked at each other appalled and ended up laughing. Everyone came together surrounding us and the puppies in Kwangmin's lap each taking a seat in a circle. Youngmin sat on the right side of me as Kwangmin scooted over to my left side since he was already close to me. Minwoo pouted, but Kwangmin just pulled him down to sit next to him. Many of the dogs broke our little circle by climbing over us, but we just went along with it. A very small shihtzu came over quietly and sat next to me her big eyes filled with curiosity. I ended up putting her in my lap so she would stay warm.

"So Hyomi, how was today?" Donghyun asked me as a little chihuahua nibbled at his fingers. I the little shihtzu's head and replied,"It was wonderful...stress free and just full of happiness...I really do all of you one."

"I better get a kiss for this," Jeongmin teased as Hyunseong hit his head for me.

"Thank you Hyunseong-sunbae," I smiled. He saluted me and smiled back as if to say,"That's mah job."

"Well....I hope we get to see you smile like this more often," Youngmin jumped in the conversation. 

"We all cherish our dongsaeng a lot," Minwoo added.

"You're part of the Starship family now and also part of Boyfriend's family," Donghyun chimmed in.

"We all enjoy your company," hyunseong held up a thumbs up sign.

"We hope you continue to be our little Pabo Hyohyo for a long time," Kwangmin winked. 

I couldn't help but tear up a little as they all said something. Their words touched my heart and made me feel warm. 

"This is our gift to you," they said all together with huge smiley faces.

.

.

The time we spent left at the shelter was spent finding homes for some of the dogs. They even let me keep a few. And by a few...i meant A LOT. And when I say ALOT, I mean 7 of them. They were all puppies only 2 months old, all different breeds. When I got home, I was excited for them to explore the dorm. I put them all inside Jaesoo's room and fenced off the door way so they wouldn't run away anywhere. I hadn't even thought of any names yet until two of the puppies, one boy and girl, were wrestling each other. I laughed a little and said,"Yah...don't fight, you look like Myunggie-oppa and I." Then it clicked. The male would be Yunggie and the female would be Yomi. I stepped over the fence and pryed the two apart as I giggled.

"Yah," I looked at the male who was all black. "You are now Yunggie arrasseo?" I kissed him and put him back on the ground to roam and then I looked at the girl. She was chocolate brown. "And you, little missy, will be known as Yomi, arachii?" I nuzzled her muzzle before setting her down and finally decided I would name all the puppies after everyone. That way we all will grow up together once more....right guys?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

tumblr_lkbl1onK6I1qfateqo1_500_large.jpg

Min and Nini

 

puppy,adorable,cute,sleepy,animals,pets-

Chan

 

large.jpg

Jae

 

1323681035_290468735_1-Pictures-of--cute

Yunggie

 

2013-08-07-161355599119554093_g4aGEa4p_c

Yomi

 

-adorable-dog-puppy-yorkie-Favim.com-177

JoJo


 

A/N: Hai guys! Long time no talk xDD So yeaahh~ after all the sadness and stress Hyomi's been through, I decided to throw in some happiness :) LOL I'm so glad you guys have been reading this story <3 I'm especially thankful to the loyal readers who were there when I first started with I Loved You. It means so much to me that you're all enjoying my story...unfortunately, the time is ticking and this is sequal is almost ending :PP And that means another new story :DD If you can guess who each dog is named after and get it correct, then you'll be the person who gets to choose who will be the main leads in my next story and also come up with the plot :) And yes, you have to pick which one is Youngmin and Kwangmin hahaha xD But anyway, I do hope you stick with me till the very end <3 thank you so much subbies <333 Sarangahae~