Ch.15- It Hurts

I Hated You (Sequel)

Youngmin's POV:

Honestly, i had no idea how everything happened. No one told me anything, but then again, i didn't ask. Watching Hyomi cry like that was shocking and it almost made me want to punch Changwoo in his stomach just so he could cry as much. I clenched my fists by my sides and watched her cry into his arms and had to look away. I don't get it....i was suppose to give up these pointless feelings... Kwangmin patted my shoulder trying to comfort me, but nothing could help me at this moment. I'm standing in front of the girl i love the most cry in some other man's arms and i can't do anything about it. I looked over at Jonghyun's portrait. He was smiling and wearing his school uniform. Such an old picture... The more i stared at it, the more i felt guilt, pain, and jealousy. We all knew she was going to pick him. He was her first love and to think she saw him die right before her eyes, i couldn't even imagine going through that if it were Hyomi. 

"Hyung....we have to go...our schedule..." Kwangmin whispered in my ear trying not to disturb anyone else. I couldn't leave her here. I wanted to snatch her and run away with her just so she wouldn't have to feel the pain anymore, but i knew that the only thing i could do for her at this point was be the bestest friend i could be. I sighed and started walking away.

"Youngmin, Kwangmin," a shaky voice called after me. I immeditally turned around and looked at Hyomi who was red eyed.

"Where.....are you going..." she slowly walked to me rubbing her eyes. I bit my lips to keep myself from breaking down at her appearence. Please don't come near me. Please. I could tell Kwangmin was trying to hold it in as much as i was. He knew just how much i loved her and gave up on her for my sake, but i knew deep inside, he still held those feelings. She tugged on the end of my shirt and looked at me with tears her eyes. 

"Please don't leave....." she pleaded. You have no idea how much i wanted to just embrace her and never let go, but i couldn't. I don't know why. Kwangmin walked over with heavy footsteps and grabbed her hand from shirt and pulled her into a friendly hug.

"We'll be back okay? we have to do our work first....we'll be back i promise...." i could hear him tell her. All she did was sniffle and nod. Mianhae.

 

Changwoo's POV:

I watched Hyomi watch the twins leave. My shirt was slightly damp from Hyomi's tears and creased. She turned around to face me and another tear fell from her face. With each tear, i could feel every ounce of my heart just drop. She was going to choose him. I never would have thought he would confess to her. He said he would give up on her, but it seems like he confessed. That's why i was surprised that time when hyomi told me he confessed to her. He broke our deal. I looked away from Hyomi and stared at his portrait thinking if i stared at it enough, it would talk to me. At last  Hyomi came from behind me and hugged me. I could hear her try to stop herself from crying and felt some more tears fall onto the back of my shirt.

"Changwoo-ah......what am i going to do? It's my fault...it's all my fault..." Hyomi stuttered through her words. My voice wouldn't respond. It felt like it got caught in my throat and I just couldn't project it, for if i did, all you would hear would be a squeak.

"Changwoo-ah, i think you should take her home," Myungsoo walked over to me patting Hyomi's head and my shoulder. "I'm scared she's going to get herself sick from all the stress....please take care of her." I nodded. At the least i could make sure she wouldn't get sick. I can at least do that right? I unwrapped Hyomi's arms around me and said," Kaja, let's go home." 

She stepped back refusing to leave.

"I justt.....i...can't leave....i haven't...had... enough time..." she pleaded with her voice and tears streaming down her face.

"Hyomi-ah, get some sleep, please, for my sake," Myungsoo walked towards her, but she stepped back defensive.

"I'm...not leaving...." she muttered. "not yet...."

"Hyomi-ssi....you should get some rest," one of the Teen Top members spoke out. She shook her head no. I couldn't take it. I never knew she would be THIS broken just because of him. I didn't think it would affect her so much, but staring at her like this hurt so much. I grabbed her wrist and quickly pulled her outside and into the car. It was raining. Great. Just what we need. I carefully shoved her inside the passenger seat and closed the door while running to the drivers seat. She stared at me wide eyed and surprised. Mian. I started the car engine and started driving off.

"Changwoo, what...are you doing?" she asked me appalled by my actions. "Stop the car."

"No," i said through gritted teeth. "I can't."

"STOP....." she wiped her tears taking off her seat belt. "Or i'll jump out." I turned into a near by park and stopped the car afraid she would really do it.  She opened her door and got out, but i followed after. I knew she was going to walk back even though it was raining. She was a couple feet ahead of me in her black clothes soaked from her head to her shoes.

"Hyomi!" I called out for her, but she didn't turn around. I ran for her and hugged her, but she pulled away and faced me with tears of confusion. 

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND CHANGWOO!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled at me for the first time. I grabbed her wrist refusing to let go no matter how much she struggled. 

"LET GO!!!" She cried/screamed. "please..." I could feel her yield herself and pulled her into a hug again. This time she didn't pull away and we were both now soaking wet. 

"Why aren't you leaving me..." she whispered. "Leave."

"I can't do that...i told you..."

"You're just following..*sniff*...Myungsoo's orders...."

"Why don't you listen to me first....I have so much to say to you..." I grabbed pushed her away and placed my forehead on hers making our eyes lock on to each other. Her eyes were so red and swollen that it almost made me cringe. Her body felt so fragile and she was shaking from the cold wet rain. 

"Let me ask you this.....do you think Jonghyun would want you to be like this?....he loved you so much....trust me..i would know," i choked on my words a bit.  "I love you so much....and it hurts....A LOT.....to see you like this....please....just....let's go home..."

"But--"

I placed my lips on hers before she could say anymore. I didn't care at this point. I was risking it all for this moment. If she pushs me away, then it'll be over......but she didn't. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HAAIII I'M BACK!! :)) Sorry for the long wait...AGAIN TT^TT. So many sad chapters :/. But don't worry :)) Next weeks chapter shouldn't be AS sad xDD I miss Jonghyun already TT^TT. Subscribe and Comment for more <3 thanks~