Ch.2- Partner

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

I truduged my way into the kitchen and grabbed Jaesoo's waterbottle like he asked. I hate him...i offically hate him. As i walked back, he turned to see me and i threw the waterbottle. He caught it and said," You didn't need to throw it." 

"Oh, I'm sorry," I replied sarcastically and took a seat some what next to him. He seemed like a cold guy, but i couldn't help but wonder if this was his real personality. 

"Yah, why are you staring at me like that?" Jaesoo asked slightly awkward. I looked away blushing. Was i staring!?

"No...you seem to be mistaken, there was something in your hair...." I lied trying to remove the awkwardness. Jaesoo touched his hair trying to shake off that "something" but finally caught on that i was lying. He suddenly moved closer to me his eyes locking on to mine.

"I don't like liars," he said softly before standing up. "I'm going to be." I watched him walk to his bedroom and was left stunned. Bowhya?! What the hell is his problem!? Aish this jerk..... I walked into my room too and sat on my bed tired. I grabbed dad's picture and hugged it.

"Appa.....why did i have to have a dorm with this guy....wae?....it's not fair...." i whined. Suddenly my phone rang and it was my manager.

"Yobosaeyo?" I answered tired. 

"Hyomi-ah, your schedual tomorrow is quite full, so go practice and whenever you feel like your done, get some rest arrasso?" my manager oppa said serious.

"Neh~arrassoyo~" I replied hanging up. I held up dad's photo and said," I"ll be back okay? I have to go practice for tomorrows performance, love you!" I set it on my bed and quitely went out the dorm. Luckly the practice room was on the 1st floor. I took the stairs down and right when i walked in i noticed Boyfriend and some other trainees there. All of them turned to see me and Minwoo came jumping over happily.

"Hyohyo~ i haven't seen you in so long!!!" He said giving me a small hug.

"Yah, No Minwoo, becareful with how much pressure you put on her!" Donghyun warned. Minwoo hastily let go of me embarressed.

"I-i'm sorry...i forgot about the surgery..." he replied ruffling his hair. I saw something move behind Minwoo and found Youngmin staring at me with slight sadness in his eyes. Why is he staring at me like that?

"Hey," he said slightly monotoned.

"Oh...uhm hello..." I replied awkwardly. Kwangmin walked over to Youngmin and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"Ey, hyung, don't be so stiff, hi Hyomi!" he waved. I rose an eyebrow in question and said," NOW you wanna talk to me Jo Kwangmin?" Kwangmin went slightly pink and said," Well...we've been busy so i haven't been able to reply to your texts."

"And yet Youngmin could, hmmm i wonder what's wrong with this sentence Kwangmin," I replied slightly cold. He looked down in shame. 

"Yah, you didn't contact her?" Youngmin asked shocked. Kwangmin made "sh" sign and shook his head. Aish this KWangmin....

"Well i have some practicing to do, so i'll talk to you guys ina bit," I said pushing past the maknae line. I have no desire to argue right now... I walked over to an empty space of the practice room and put my earbuds in blocking all sounds out. I pressed play on my ipod and my song came on. My song was a song that told a story about girl who decided she was going to move on with her life and leave the one she loves the most even though she doesn't want to. The dance was very hard for a rookie soloist but i think i handeled it well. Before i wasn't able to even sing while doing jumping jacks, but now i can sing all the way through and still have lots of energy to dance. Before i realized i was done, i saw everyone clapping. I took off my earbuds and everyone was cheering.

"Whats...going on?" I asked stunned at everyones clapping.

"You did really good unnie!" a girl trainee walked up to me. I noticed her for awhile since she always talked about Kwangmin and i believe her name was Kwon Joomi.

"Haha gamsamnida," I bowed thankful. 

"Wah~ Hyohyo~ you did so well!" Minwoo said clapping louder than everyone else. I smiled a thank you and resumed practicing.

 

Jaesoo's POV:

I heard Hyomi walk out and walked out of my room too.

"That girl....bothers me....but...she's rather interesting," i said walking into her room. Her room wasn't the typical girly pink i thought it would be, but it was a nice clash of baby blue and light green that made me feel at ease. I noticed a small picture on her bed and walked over to it and picked it up. 

"This must be her father..." I spoke quietly. "Hah....who would've thought she would be this kind of girl huh?" 

 

Youngmin's POV:

WHile watching Hyomi practice so hard, i realized i wasn't even practicing myself.

"Ey! Hyung! We have to practice!" Minwoo yelled at me.

"Okay okay i'm coming!" I called back flustered.

"He was probably too busy staring at how beautiful Hyomi was hahaha," Jeongmin teased.

"An-aniyo hyung! what are you talking about?!" I defended quickly.

"OU~ look how flustered he got!" Hyunseong joined in. I felt so helpless at the teaseing, but they were right.

 

Hyomi's POV:

(Next Day)

I felt so sore from practice yesterday. I didn't go to bed until 4 in the morning. Then suddenly my phone rang. 

"Yobosaeyo...?" I answered sluggishly stretching.

"Wake up, you have your schedual!" manager oppa said through the phone. I woke up immeditally and replied," I almost forgot, i'll meet you downstairs oppa!" I hung up and got dressed and washed my face. Then i realized Jaesoo wasn't home. Where'd he go? I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs as fast as i could and saw manager's car parked outside. I jumped inside the car and we were off.

"What's my first schedual?" I asked yawning.

"Photoshoot," he replied simply.

"With?" 

"A model from the company."
"Oh....okay." I wonder why i got so disappointed. Maybe because i thought i would be taking a photoshoot with Boyfriend? Hah...that'll never happen. It only took us a couple minutes to get there and we ran inside. I accidentally bumped into someone and fell down on my .

"I'm so sorry!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up and saw Jonghyun(Changjo) his hair dyed blonde. Woah his hair is blonde....

"Jong-i mean Changjo-ssi!" I said surprised and stood up to bow. Now that we were both artist, whenever people were around, we had to use eachother's stage names, but my stage name was just Hyomi so no big deal for me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked excited.

"Teen Top had a photo shoot today...we were...just leaving," he replied slightly sad.

"Oh...really?....that's too bad then...." I responded monotoned. 

"Oh? Why didn't you tell us Hyomi was here?" NIel asked bowing. I bowed too and saw the rest of Teen Top walk over.

"1,2,3....Annyeonghaseyo! We are Teen Top!" they said together. I smiled and bowed too.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim HYomi-ibnida," i replied proudly. They clapped for me and i felt suddenly timid.

"You finally debuted! I bought your album!" Ricky said cheerfully. I laughed at his cuteness. He reminds me of Sungjong...haha. 

"Let's go Hyomi-ah, we hav a schedual to keep," manager oppa dragged me away. I waved good bye to the Teen Top members who were rather sad again.

"Bye everyone!" I yelled as i watched them walk out. I was put into the dressing room and found myself wearing a rather casual outfit and was pushed out into the photo shoot area. 

"wait! Is this really it?!" I called back to the coordinators. They nodded and told me to turn around. I sighed and as i turned around i saw Jaesoo with a dark look. Then i remembered. My dorm partner...is a model...

"J-Jaesoo?" I stuttered. He sighed and whispered," Who else pabo?" Out of everyone why him?! WAE!!! He looked at me from head to toe making me feel self cautious.

"You're figure isn't so bad....your taking the solo shots first by the way," he said stepping out of the way. His....personality change...he seems more professional now....

"Alright! Let's start Hyomi-ssi!" the photographer asked me. 

"N-neh!" I replied. I calmed my mind down and tried to bring out a playful image. After several photos, i got to moniter some of them.

tumblr_lmcdpdbbg61qf1rpfo1_400.jpg

This one was definitely my favorite. 

"Alright! Jaesoo-ssi! Your turn!" the photographer called. I stepped out of the way this time and got to see how a real professional modeled. He seemed so natural and confident. After awhile, i also got to take a sneak at his photos and i saw them editing a backround into it.

tumblr_mhgkufRoS21rdqihzo1_500.jpg

Wah....so natural....and the backround looks real.....he looks so....professional.

"Surprised?" he suddenly whispered behind me making me jump.

"YAh! Don't do that!" I yelled my heart racing from the scare. He started to laugh and thats what was drawing me in. Why does he laugh so...perfect? Eish...stop it Hyomi...just Stop it...it's probably a cover up personality...yeah that's it...a cover up....ugh what to do......

"Now we'll do the couple shots," the photographer called. We both headed onto the spot and thats when i realized just how tall he was. He seemed like he was almost 180 cm. 

"Wow your short, you would never be able to make it into the modeling industry, but your face is pretty i'll give you that," Jaesoo spoke his words like needles. I wish i could hit you. He suddenly leaned in scaring me and said," By the way, i'm assigned to you by our CEO as your modeling partner." BOWH?!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Omergawd~~~ xDDD Jaesooo you are so handsome <33 lol but i wonder how Changwoo and Changjo feel about this once they see the pictures? Mwahahahahas xDD Subscribe and Comment for more ;3