Ch.10- Weirdo

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

After the photoshoot was done, and the interviews, all that was left to do was the goodbye stage performance. I sat in my dressing room alone and tried to calm down my nerves. This stage was bigger than usual because there was an intro so i was bit nervous. 

"Hyomi on stand by," a camera guy peeked in my dressing room. I stood up and walked with him back stage to see A-Pink performing their new song No No No(A/N: Love that song~ xD) They had great appalause and watching them made me want to be in a group too. As nervous as i was, someone behind me covered my eyes scaring me.

"Wh-who is it?" i called out quietly. I heard a familiar laugh and the hands covering my eyes opened and i turned around to see Changwoo smiling.

"Pabo, it's just me, who else?" Changwoo teased. He was right after me and i could see his other members as they waved at me. "Nervous?" I nodded. 

"You'll do fine, i promise, you're the best," Changwoo gave me a thumbs up with his cheeky smile that i couldn't resist. I smiled and gave him a thumbs up too.

"So did you hear i'm doing a duet with you?" i told him focusing my attention back on A-Pink.

"Yep, you'll do well right?" he joked. I gave him a small shoulder punch. And before i realized A-Pink was done, i was being pushed on stage. I looked at Changwoo behind the stage and he gave me a silent "Figthing!" I took a deep breath and did everything like i had done for practice. This is the last stage...the stage where i will leave everyone waiting for more... 

.

.

.

 

.

.

At the very end of my performance, i recieved loud cheers from the crowd making my spirits go up. I bowed a thank you and ran off stage high-fiving the DAQ members one by one.

"Good luck Changwoo!" I yelled quietly. He ran off stage all charismatic and i ran back into my dressing room to change back into my regular clothing while waiting for Music Bank to end. 

"I have a good 25 minutes left till it's over.....shall i text people?" i sighed picking up my phone. 

To: Myungsoo-oppa

Myunggie~ are you doing well on you're world tour? Today was my goodbye performance!!! I think i did well :) Be safe and do well!! Fighting!

-Hyomi~

.

.

.

To: Youngmin :P

Youngminnie~ guess what??? I'm going to japan soon!!! And i'm going to be in one of your M/Vs! i'm excited :) I'll see you soon~~~

-Hyomi :D

.

.

.

Then i didn't know what to do anymore. I waited for replied, but got none. Of course....they must be busy.... I sighed and watched the TV, monitering the other groups. DAQ's performance was coming to an end and Changwoo ended his pose with a heart. I couldn't hold in my laughter and laughed at his cuteness. So much for charismatic. I waited for about a good 15 minutes and then suddenly, Changwoo came in panting. I looked at him worried and said," Why are you so tired? your performance was awhile ago."

"Very funny Hyomi, i ran over here from our dorm," Changwoo laughed. He sat next to me on the couch and sighed.

"All of our scheduals are done after this, how about you?" he asked me closing his eyes.

"Yep....then tomorrow i get to record with you," I smiled unconciously. He laughed and yawned. 

"Being an idol is tough....you don't get enough sleep," Changwoo complained sitting up and stretching. 

"Ey~ at least it's worth it though right?" I replied stretching too. Together we watched the closing of the pre-recorded ending for Music Bank and clapped when it was over. We both stood up and shook each others hands.
"Thank you for your hard work," I bowed messing around. Changwoo bowed back and said the same thing. It felt like we were back to that day i had first arrived back in Korea again. I loved that feeling the most. My manager came in and said," Come on let's go Hyomi-ah, you need rest for tomorrows recording." I looked at Changwoo and before i said anything, he embraced me in a tight hug catching me off guard.

"When will i ever be able to hug you freely like this ever again..." he sighed in my ear. I wrapped my arms around his waist and let my head rest on his shoulder. Then i remembered. Jognhyun confessed to me...

"Listen,....before i go, i have to tell you something," I said softly. 

"Go for it," changwoo replied. I took a deep breath and swallowed.

"Jonghyun confessed to me the other day," I spoke unsure. changwoo sudden;y pulled away from me his eyes bewildered.

"Our jonghyun?" he asked nervous. What's wrong with him all of a sudden???

 "yeah...who else?" I laughed a little, but Changwoo didn't laugh at all. His face was stiff and his eyes wouldn't give away anything. 

"Hyomi let's go!" Manager called me. 

"Neh! Coming!" i called back. I looked at Changwoo carefully and sighed.

"I'll see you tomorrow then Changwoo-ah, bye! hurry up and get back to your dressing room, you're members are probably looking for you," I waved him goodbye but he still didn't move. He's being weird now....Why does Jonghyun's confession seem like a surprise to him?

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ouu i wonder what happened o.o Eager to find out? xD Ugghh schools coming back too fast T^T i haven't even gone school shopping yet =_= SMH* xD Anyway~Comment and subcribe for more!!! Thanks <3