Ch.17- What's Going On?

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

I stood there still locking eyes with Jaesoo wondering if what he was saying was true. Is he messing with me again?

"What?" I mumbled startled at the sudden confession. "You're lying right?"

"I don't know...I don't....I feel so weird...." Jaesoo shook his head. "Is this normal?"

"Uhm...what's normal?" 

"That whenever i look at you...don't laugh when i say this...but whenever i see you, i get really happy and my heart just starts to beat faster...and i don't understand why....ugh...this is so cliche.." Jaesoo laughed awkwardly. I couldn't believe what i was hearing. Park Jaesoo, the most perfect guy I've seen in my life has actually confessed to me. But Jonghyun....and Changwoo....

My voice knotted up in my throat and I couldn't speak. I was still in shock.

"I know...i sound ridiculous..." He ruffled his hair. 

"Jaesoo-oppa! Another oppa is here looking for you!!" Junmi  came running at the both of us waving frantically. "I don't want you to go yet!" She hung onto his clothes and grabbed our hands. 

"Pleaseeee Unnie~" she cried. I looked at her softly and bent down to her level. 

"Unnie will come again I promise," i held out my pinky and she slowly promised.

"If you break the promise, i won't let you be together with Jaesoo-oppa," she pouted. I could only laugh. Together the three of us walked back to the playground where the rest of the kids were.

"Oh there you two are!" Manager-oppa spoke rushed. "Kaja, we gotta go."

"Neh~" We said together as Junmi let go of our hands and waved us a sad goodbye. 

"Be good Junmi-ah," Jaesoo ruffled her hair and slightly glanced my way only to look somewhere else. "Let's go Hyomi-ssi."

Hyomi-ssi?! Since when did that happen?! I rose an eyebrow in suspicion and followed after him in the car. 

There was some awkward silence hanging in the air and i didn't know what to do with it. No one made the effort to say anything and we stayed awkward for the whole car ride to the studio. 

"Okay, here you guys go, also Hyomi-ah, make sure you don't get kidnapped again please, Youngmin and Kwangmin are there too if you need anything," Manager-oppa smiled and we got out of the car. Jaesoo sighed deeply making me look at him. 

"Look, you don't have to answer my confession right now.....I didn't want an answer anyway...at least not yet....but i'll tell you right now," he stopped in front of me and looked into my eyes more confident than i had seen him ever before.

"I'm gonna make you fall in love with me," he smiled and kissed my cheek runngina way right after. I stared after him surprised and speechless once again. W-whh-what....the hell just...wait...whattt?! I walked into the studio dazed and looked to see Boyfriend doing a pictorial for a magazine. Minwoo saw me and immeditally broke out of character just to greet me with a happy smile.

"Are you okay? Are you talking now? Are you sure you're okay? Are you tired? Are you--"

"Minwoo I'm fine," I reassured him embracing him into a tight hug. "I missed talking to you."

"Oh thank goodness..." he wrapped his arms are me and tightly squeezed me. "My #1 fan still loves me." I laughed and pulled away pinching his cheek.

"OWW," he cried releasing his aegyo that never worked on me. "Youngmin-hyung, Hyomi's being mean to me." The rest of boyfriend walked over smiling and waving at me with a hint of worry in their eyes.

"Wah, Hyomi is finally back huh?" jeongmin smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo Dongsaenggie~"

"Haha Annyeonghaseyo Jeongmin-sunbaenim," I bowed. 

"How're you feeling?" Donghyun asked.

"Better...I've finally got my voice back....i think," I laughed again.

"Hyomi-ssi, hurry! You need to go to your other schedule soon," manager-oppa called me over to the dressingroom.

"Neh!!" I called back. "Well, i'll see you guys in the practice rooms~ Annyeong~ Fighting!" I waved them off and quickly ran into my dressing room to get changed. Out of all the photos i took myself, This one was my favorite:

tumblr_mpwwvmUase1s8yj6do6_500.png

Our concept this time was "Fall Season." Partnering up with Jaesoo once again was quite awkward since I hadn't been doing schedules for the longest time since the shooting incident, but for some reason, today felt like i had been shooting with him for the longest time and it was really natural. At the end of our photoshoot, Jaesoo held out his hand to me smiling. 

"You weren't stiff as usual," Jaesoo complimented. I nodded shyly. It felt weird that he was complimenting me so casually. As I was about to say something, I heard a loud slap ripple across the room. I turned to see where it came from and saw Youngmin and a pissed off Krystal standing in front of him.

"WAS I NEVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!" She yelled. "WELL FINE. I'LL SHOW YOU JUST HOW GOOD I AM WITHOUT YOU." The boyfriend members were in shock and so was I. I immeditally ran over to Youngmin who was holding his cheek in his hand. 

"Yah, Youngmin-ah are you okay?!" I asked him removing his hand to see if there had beena  red mark left. I looked back at Krystal to see her push off any incoming phtographers or managers and also saw anothher girl walking in. She was one of the other trainees that talked to Kwangmin frequently. Her name was Joomi i think.

"Hyung, what happened?!" Kwangmin rushed up looking at his brother trying to grasp the situation. 

"Kwangmin-oppa! What happeed?!" Joomi ran over appalled by the situation. "Oh Annyeonghaseyo Hyomi-unnie..."

"Yeah...uhm....Hello.." I awkwardly said still worried. 

"I'm fine Hyomi.." he mumbled. 

"You are NOT okay Youngmin-ah," Donghyun walked over serious.

"Bro...you just got slapped..." jeongmin looked at his cheek imagining how painful it must be.

"Gwenchanah?" Hyunseong patted his back. "There are other fish in the sea."

"Youngmin....let's go out for a minute..." I grabbed him by his wrist and ran into one of the staff meeting rooms. After 5 minutes of silence i finally decided to ask.

"What happened?" I asked catching my breath.

"Obviously i got slapped," youngmin scowled to himself.

"I know that pabo, but why," i said rather annoyed.

"I don't know..." he mumbled, but i knew he was lying.

"Shut up, what happened that Krystal went so far as to slap you? You're not a bad guy...i know you aren't..." I looked into his eyes forgetting all of my burdens. He sighed.

"Don't tell anyone...please...not even Kwangmin or Changwoo..." he muttered. I nodded.

"When you were in the hospital, tthings were going around that we were still dating, of course those rumors were spread by Krystal-noona and I didn't know how to deal with it since it was a much bigger issue than when it happened with you.....So on a TV show, i broke up with her forreal and I'm guessing that's why she came to...you know..." 

I almost broke down into laughter. The situation was almost childish. 

"If she's your noona....and she's my unnie...she's older than us...yet..i find this so immature that it's almost funny..." I laughed.

"yeah..." Youngmin sighed.

"Is there anything I can do?" i asked him hopeful. "You've done so much for me...so I want to repay back everything..." He looked at me with sad yet yearning eyes that made me want to pull him into a comforting hug.

"Then....." I was anticipating.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"Be my real girlfriend until this is over." 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ouuu~ Youngmin being bold xDD Damn Krystal wtf -.- but i still luv you~ xPP Don't hate me F(X) fans TT^TT. Subscribe and comment for more <3 Thanks! Saranghae~

 

tumblr_m7vd494tc71rtmflvo1_500.png

Park Joomi

-1996

-Trainee in TS Ent.

-Likes Kwangmin

-Admires Hyomi for being passionate about her Music and Courage