Ch.21- Not You Too

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

No one else had hear what Jaesoo had said to me. I looked at him confused and unknowingly gripped the roses tighter.

"What...what are you saying?" I asked him scrunching my eye brows together. Jaesoo turned around his back facing me.

"I came what I needed to drop off....if you want to talk...we'll talk at the dorm later okay?" he said before walking away and out the door. I looked after him clueless as to what had just happened. He'll leave once they die? I looked at the roses and started checking to see if they were legit roses and they were. I was confused to the max. Changwoo suddenly came up from behind me and laid his elbow on my shoulder.

"So what did he come for?" he asked. "I'm surprised he didn't kidnap you this time." I smiled a little.

"He gave me these and then left," I sighed as I turned the roses in my hands. They were beautiful and I would hate to see them die. "Hey...how do you keep these alive? You know I at gardening." Changwoo laughed at me.

"You can ask Hyunwoo-hyung, his mom owns a gardening shop!" Changwoo pointed at Hyunwoo who was talking with Sunggyu.

"I won't bother their conversation....I was gonna ask Sungjong and Dongwoo to help me find a vase and water for these, you can go talk to your members, I'm sorry for taking so much of your time," I said holding onto the flowers. Changwoo and turned me to face him.

"Your not taking up my time at all, remember, I was the one who helped made this possible for you because I wanted to see ou smile again," Changwoo said looking straight into my eyes. I knew he meant every word he said and I only nodded as he walked away to talk again with Jungmin. I couldn't even take a breather because someone had suddenly wrapped their arms around my shoulders. I kind of jumped but relaxed once I realized who it was.

"You missed us right?" Myungsoo asked me giving me a tight squeeze around shoulders as he turned me around to face him. He had been gone for awhile due to his world tour with Infinite activities and during that time, so much had happened. I really did miss all the Infinite members. They helped me relieve my stress and they felt like close family.

"Of course I did," I gave him "duh" look.

"We traveled to so many places....I even went to America," he looked up as if reliving the moment. "You should've given us English lessons." I laughed.

"If only you guys weren't so busy practicing then I would have, if you had asked manager-oppa first hahaha," i replied looking at the roses again. Jaesoo's words were still ringing in my head.

"Who gave you these?" Myungsoo touched the petals carefully.

"A...friend dropped by to give them to me," I said choosing my words carefully.

"Oh really? Do you need a vase to put them in?" Myungsoo asked. "Hyunwoo keeps a couple of flower vases in the practice room since his mother drops by often."  I nodded.

"Thanks Myungsoo-oppa," I smiled at him as brightly as I could. There you go Hyomi. Jonghyun's voice resounded right next to my ear making me flinch, but I didn't freak out or anything. Smile always. Then the voice was gone once more. I'm okay...yeah...im okay...just keep calm..

Myungsoo and I had left to the practice room storage closet to find a vase and I found a black one that complimented the bright redness of the roses.

"Myunggie-oppa, do you guys have any water?" I asked looking around for a fountain or refridgerator.

"I'll grab some from our mini-fridge," Myungsoo brsikly walked over to a small white thing and opened it to reveal bottles of water. He tossed one to me and I caught it.

"Sharp as ever," Myungsoo winked. I cringed at his try hard aegyo and opened the water to carefully pour it into the vase. The water was cold and cooling on my finger tips, but I didn't know if it was good for the flowers or not. I'll just have to ask Hyunwoo about it later. i poured only half the water bottle and saved the other half for me.

"Kaja, I'm all done, Gomowoyo~" i thanked my older brother as I followed him back out to where everyone was.

"There she is!" Sungjong came behind me and grabbed my shoulders directing me. "Your manager was looking for you." My manager and Changwoo were talking to each other furiously making my heart sink. What happened?

"Manager-oppa?" I jumped into the conversation. Changwoo had his head down and his eyes lookig at his shoes. What in the world did I just miss?

"You were suppose to come back to the dorm to your next schedule Hyomi," Manager-oppa said in sigh. "I was so frantic looking for you!" Then it clicked. Changwoo was probably getting yelled at for setting this up for me even though he was suppose to take me straight home.

"Calm down manager-oppa, it's not Changwoo's fault, he--"

"You missed 2 hours of schedules."

"But still, Changwoo isn't to blame!" I almost yelled. "He helped me into finding myself again....he helped me to smile again....he's helping me now!" My manager looked at me surprised and so did everyone else. It became quiet.

"I'll go with you now...but don't take out your anger on Changwoo," I sighed tighening my grip around the vase of roses. "He did nothing wrong." My manager turned around and shook his head.

"Hurry up and say your goodbyes before I just cancel your whole schedule altogether, I'll be in the car." I watched manager-oppa walk out and I turned to look at everyone apologetically. Changwoo still had his head down and he glanced at me apologetic. I set the vase of roses down next to him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry you had to get lectured because of me..." I muttered. "manager-oppa is just..on edge."

"No no..it's okay..I deserved it...I forgot your an idol now too and your not always free....you should go and say bye to everyone else before you leave," Changwoo pushed me awya first with a sad smile. Was I missing something?

"Uh...okay," I picked my vase of roses and bowed to everyone.

"Thank you so much for this, It really helped," I smiled. I walked over to the Infinite members and hugged them one by one leaving Myungsoo last.

"Sorry we got you in trouble," Myungsoo sighed tightening his squeeze.

"Ani, it's fine, I'll call if anything happens later k?" I pulled away and ran out the door and into the car where Manager-oppa was waiting.

"Where are we going?" I asked setting the vase of roses in the back carefully.

"A photoshoot, we're preparing for your next album remember?"

"Ah...okay..." I buckled my seat belt.  That means I'll see Jaesoo...

"Also, they might be changing your modeling partner," Manager-oppa suddenly said. I froze. What?

.

.

.

..

.

 

.

.

.