Ch.22- Thank You

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

I held the case of roses tighter. Why didn't he tell me? What does he think he's gainning from this? Yah...Park Jaesoo....why?

"You'll see your new partner tomorrow," mananger-oppa said keeping is eyes on the road.

"Arraseo..." I mumbled.

We had arrived at the photoshoot building and my feet didn't feel like moving. I didn't want to go in and let my friendship with Jaesoo end so plainly without explanation. No matter what I thoguht, my body moved on it's own and I walked closer to the building. I opened the door and immeditally saw Jaesoo posing for his own photoshoot. He was so tall and his body was near perfect. His pale skin and dark brown hair matched perfectly with his eyes. He suddenly looked at me making me almost drop the case of roses and he sighed. He knew I had found out. 

I walked over  to my dressing room and changed into this:

tumblr_lzdvcbwrbA1qkor8oo1_500.jpg

The stylist unnies said this concept was broken yet sweet love and that Ihad to act like I was losing Jaesoo. Like I had lost jonghyun.... I stepped out adn there he was waiting for me patiently. I didn't want to get close to him. I didn't want him to go for some odd reason. Where was he even going? Why was he leaving me?

"Hyomi." Jaesoo bowed.

"Jaesoo," I bowed back clutching my skirt tightly.

"Alright, let's start!" the photographer called out to everyone. Jaesoo and I awkwardly walked over to the set and I let jaesoo lead the first pose. We went back to back and he laced his fingers through mine. I clenched my teeth to prevent me from screaming at him. I hate you. i hate you so much right now Park Jaesoo....I don't even know why...

"You know don't you?" Jaesoo whispered as he shifted his legs a little. I squeezed his hand.

"What do you think?" I whispered back taking the lead and turning to face him my eyes damp. he faced me too and grabbed my hands again.

"I was offered a transfer to Pledis....they have a good modeling program that i want to do," he explained calmly. i had never seen this side of Jaesoo. The serious and mature side of him was...charming. 

"I don't wanna leave Hyomi..i really don't...but I could have a better future over there..." The sadness in his voice made my heart ache. 

"Why couldn't you just tell me?" i changed position and let his back face me. I slowly walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He didn't even flinch.

"Because I knew I didn't have a chance against Changwoo...He's known you for the longest time...and he's loved you for the longest time....I know this sounds weird coming from my mouth, but it's what I really have to say...all those times I've been paranoid with you, it was because I couldn't decphire my feelings well and I didn't understand why...after this photoshoot, I wont be your modeling partner...." He turned to face me and I dropped my arms from around him. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and forced me to look at him. Our foreheads were touching and I felt like crying. I was confused. I didn't  understand what he was saying.

He gave me the roses because he was saying goodbye? Is that what it is? Or do you love me and you know you can't have me...which is it? Tears finally began to surface, but none of them fell yet. Jaesoo's eyes were still locked on mine and he was smiling slightly. What now?

"This was a lot harder than I thought..hahah...." his eyes got wet as they looked into mine. "You know, this is the part where you kiss me?" I hesitated and then chuckled to myself a bit. He will always be the most annoying, fustrating Park Jaesoo....but I don't want him to go....I've lost so many people already...why you too?....why me?  I tried blinking away my tears, but one tear made its way out and travelled down my cheek.

"Pabo...." Jaesoo smiled as he wiped my tear away. "It's not like we'll never work together again." I nodded.

"You have to promise me you'll contact me...." I whispered.

"Of course...you taught me a lot about myself that no one could...I'm thankful to you for letting me love you...for a short while."

"Thank you for your honest feelings...and now I have my resolution...." I kissed his cheek and then spun out of his grasp. I merong'd him and ran into my dressing room before he could say anything else. I closed the door and finally let out all of my tears quietly. I bit my bottom lip to keep me from hiccuping and shut my eyes to reduce the make-up smear. Goodbye Park Jaesoo....You changed my life in many different ways and I am forever indebt for you....Thank you....