Ch.13- Goodbye Forever

I Hated You (Sequel)

Changwoo's POV:

I could only watch as Hyomi and a mysterious figure fell flat on the floor a small pool of blood forming around them.

"NO!!" I yelled as i tore through the vines/grass wall. "HYOMI!!! ANSWER ME!!! KIM HYOMI!!" I could have sworn my nails were bleeding, but i couldn't feel any thing. The only thing on my mind was that the person i love just got shot. Because of me. At last the hole was large enough for me to squeeze through, but i was pulled back by Hyunwoo and Jaesoo.

"HYUNG! LET ME GO! HYOMI IS SHOT!!" I screamed trying to pull away from him.

"Hey, Changwoo, calm down," Jaesoo tried to make me quiet.

"CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN?! WHAT?! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, WE WOULD BE OUT OF THIS MESS! IF YOU HADN'T TURNED US AT A WRONG TURN, HYOMI WOULDN'T BE--'

"LEE CHANGWOO ENOUGH," Hyunwoo yelled at me. That was the first time he had ever yelled at me. I pushed him away and jumped through the hole to see the murder person gone. I immeditally ran over to Hyomi's side and lifted her head to see if she was still breathing and to see where the bullet had passed through.

"JAESOO CALL THE HOSPITAL, DO SOMETHING HYUNG!" I panicked. The bullet seemed to have passed through right below the heart area making the situation even more worrisome. what do i do, what the hell do i do?! stop the bleeding....i have to stop the bleeding.. I tore the hem of my shirt and pressed it on the wound only to see the blood swell up into the shirt like a sponge. I held her head with one hand the other pushing the wound so the blood would stop. Tears were spilling down my cheeks like waterfalls.

"Hyomi....please wake up, stay with me!" I spoke in a desperate whisper. She gasped for air like she had been holding her breath.

"Ch-...changwoo......Jo--....jong....jonghyun..." she coughed.

"Jonghyun?" I asked her confused. Hyunwoo and Jaesoo finally ran over and knelt down beside Hyomi too. 

"This is real..this is actually happening..." Jaesoo said with wide eyes on panick. Hyunwoo went over to the other body and held his breath as he realized who it was. I carefully looked over to see the face of someone whom i never thought would be here. Choi Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun-ah....." my lips muttered his name. Jonghyun had a small smile on his face and mouthed the words, "Mianhae." 

"Yah, yah, Changjo-ah, sttay with me, stay with me!" Hyunwoo lfifted Jonghyun's head trying to support him. Jaesoo was lost for words. Then i looked back at Hyomi who had her eyes closed. 

"No....Andwae.....Hyomi....WAKE UP!! JAESOO! WHERE'S THE POLICE?! THE AMBULENCE?!" I yelled at Jaesoo panicked and hurt. 

"Hyomi-ah...please wake up!...wake up dammit..." i cried. Hyomi slowly lifted her hand to touch my face and she smiled with her eyes closed.

"Don't cry Changwoo....stay happy..." she whispered before her hand dropped again. Is this seriously the end?

 

Hyomi's POV:

Where was i? i didn't know. It seemed really familiar. This white place seemed really familiar. I walked around more, seeing if there was a way out, or if there were other people here. "Hello?" I called out. Nothing. No One. Just me. Just the sound of my heavy footsteps. Then finally a voice.

"Hyomi-ah.....why are you here again?" Dad appeared in front of me with a troubled expression. "Dad?" I walked closer to him. He nodded and I ran into his arms with tears filling my eyes. It felt like this had happen before, but the memory was fuzzy. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him still holding on to him like a leech. 

"No....the question is, what are YOU doing back here AGAIN?" he asked me. I pulled away confused. 

"What do you mean "again", I've never been here before," I told him. His eyes widened and he started to get flustered. He paced around holding his head looking like he was thinking. 

"This isn't right.....you shouldn't be here," He looked at me with panicked eyes. I was confused. I've never been here. Why isn't he happy to see me? I was going to walk closer to him when i felt a horrible burn right under where my heart was. What's going on? I clutched my chest and started to lose my breath. Dad ran over and tried to support me.  "Oh no.......we have to get you back, we HAVE to get you back, this isn't right, you shouldn't even be here anymore!" Dad spoke rushed. He lifted my left arm over his neck and started to carry me to who knows where. The pain had increased and it felt like something was squeezing my heart. "It hurts...." I closed my eyes tightly hoping for the pain to disperese, but the more dad carried me looking for who knows what, the more the pain seemed to increase. 

"The door has to be somewhere...it just HAS to be...you CANNOT be here," Dad kept saying as if a door was going to magically appear in front of him. Then at last i couldn't take it. I lifted my arm off dad's neck and plopped to the ground curling up into a ball cringing from the pain. "Dad....i...cant...i cant.....breath," I clutched chest panting little breaths. The pain was very, VERY familiar to me, but my head wasn't thinking straight. Dad rushed over to me puzzled at my action and didn't know what to do. He looked around for help, but in this white place, nothing was here. 

"Please save  my daughter!!!! This isn't her fate! It's not fair!" He yelled his eyes wet. Another voice answered back, "Fates change."

The pain started to feel like i was on fire. Like my whole body was hot and i couldn't do anything about it. 

"THEN CHANGE HER FATE!!! SHE ISN'T SUPPOSE TO BE BACK HERE!!! " Dad yelled even more. Who was he talking to? I didn't know. The pain was eating me alive like i deserved every bit of it. Then a headahce rippled in my head making me cringe even more. A memory. Faces. Ambulances. A gun. Jonghyun. I screamed as i watched a black wall of nothing engulf me into it's darkness. All i could here was dad screaming my name. Or someone calling for me. A mixture of voices that seemed so familiar yet strange. It didn't hurt anymore. The pain was gone. But now i couldn't see. The world was dark. No lights. No light at all. I couldn't even see my hands, that is until i felt someone grab it. 

"Dad?" I called out. 

"No, it's me pabo," a familiar voice spoke. I turned in the direction of the voice, but still couldn't see anything.

"Who??" I asked. He laughed. That laugh that i wished was mine a long time ago. 

"Choi Jonghyun," he said. Then i could see him. He was holding tightly onto my hand and had a huge smile on his face. The smile that made my day back in highschool before i left. THE Choi Jonghyun. He pulled me into a warm embrace.

"It's scary here..." I muttered holding on to him. "I can only see you."

"It is scary....but you're right, i can only see you too....." His voice slightly trembled. Or was it just me?

"Where are we?" I asked him burrying my head into his shoulder.

"I don't know..." he responded back as if he did.

"It's weird....i can't remember anything....i don't know why im here..." i said biting my lip in fustration at the blurry memories.

"I see..." he replied comforting. It was weird. He never acted like this. Usually he was always bright and happy. I pulled away and gave him a strange look.

"This is weird...your not you..."  i looked at him. Same face, same body, same everything....what was he hiding? He looked away ashamed and i thought i saw a tear slide down his cheek. Then he looked at me again. This time his eyes were wet and full of sadness.

"Do you remember how you saved me not too long ago?" He asked me with a small smile. 

"The memory is fuzzy, but somewhat yes," I replied thinking.

"Well...even if you don't remember, this time, i saved you," he looked down as if he was afraid to show me he was going to cry.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused and worried.  He looked up again and this time he WAS crying.

"I'm sorry....but this time.....I'm not coming back....but you...you have to go back...i can't let you be here with me as much as i want you to be....it'd be selfish if i did....and it wouldn't be fair to Youngmin or Changwoo.....Mianhae....."he smiled weakly as he approached me to give me a small kiss on my lips then i felt dizzy.

"I'm sorry......i love you...." was the last thing i heard before i out. 

.

.

.

 

.

..

 

..

.

.

.

"Hyomi?" Changwoo spoke his voice shaking. My eyes hurt from feeling dry and i had to squint from the light.

"Changwoo...." i whispered. He squeezed my hand with a smile of relief and his eyes were wet.

"What..happened?" i asked dazed. I tried sitting up, but felt a sharp pain ripple underneath where me heart was and immeditally laid back down. Changwoo looked around trying to think of something to say, but didn't. I lifted my shirt underneath the blanket to see what the pain was and saw a slightly bloody bandage wrapped around my chest. then i remembered everything. Jonghyun had saved me. The dream about him leaving me. Is he gone?

"Changwoo-ah, where's jonghyun?" I asked slightly panicked. 

"He's...in the other room," he nodded as if convincing himself. "He's alive...i think."

"You think? Is he alive or not?!" I raised my voice making the spot under my heart hurt again.

We suddenly heard running behind the doors and Hyunwoo walked in panting. 

"His heart stopped," he spoke frantic. Then he noticed i was awake and covered his mouth as if he wasn't suppose to say anything. 

"I'm sorry....but this time.....I'm not coming back....but you...you have to go back...i can't let you be here with me as much as i want you to be....it'd be selfish if i did....and it wouldn't be fair to Youngmin or Changwoo.....Mianhae.....i love you..."

 "What?" I felt a silent tear slide down my cheek. That goodbye was real?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: TT^TT I am so sorry Changjo TT^TT Jeongmal mianhae TT^TT I had to for subscribers TT^TT ASDFGHJKL Subscribe and Comment for more 3 Thanks..