Ch.7- Changjo's Realization

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

As we walked back into the dorm, Changjo and Changwoo were the only ones left. And boy did they look like they had so many questions for Jaesoo. They both stood up, but before i let them say anything i put my hand up stopping them.

"Look, Jaesoo isn't feeling well, explaining his ugly attitude earlier, he really apologizes for kidnapping me, but right now, before you bombard him with questions, i have to get him taken care of first, so go sit back down and reflect amosnt yourselves," I ordered them. I watched them sit back on the couch both grumpy and pulled jaesoo into the kitchen giving him advil and some water.

"Here, when your done, go back into your room and rest," i sighed handing him everything. He didn't say anything and went stright to his room without a word.

"Wow, not even a thank you?" I scoffed. I walked back into the living room and sat between the two Changs.

"Where'd you go?" Changwoo asked first.

"To the park," I replied.

"Why were you gone so long?" Changjo asked this time.

"We also went to the store, he wanted to buy me ice cream since it was my birthday, but he fell ill so we came back," I lied. No way am i going to tell them he hugged me till he felt better. Changwoo sighed and stood up. 

"I have to go......practice," He said and walked out the door. I felt bad lying to them and Changwoo looked more worried than anyone. Before i could say anything else, changjo grabbed my hand and was pulling me out the door.

"Wa-wae?! Ya-yah, Choi jonghyun, what are you doing?!" I asked him flustered putting my shoes on in a hurry.

"Doing what  i do best," he said smiling. "Kidnapping you." 

"Eh?!" I yelled as he pulled me downstairs and into the same old black van i was used to being kidnapped in. I sighed and buckled my seat belt first.

"What now?" I sighed.

"I'll just give you you're full present today, i have to....clear everything..." Changjo thought hard. Clear everything? We remained silent the whole car ride, i didn't even know where we were going until i realized it was the amusement park he took me to last time. As i stepped out, Changjo held my hand again making my heart miss it's beat slightly.

"Since we didn't get to ride many last time, let's ride them today yeah?" he said with his charming smile. I sighed and smiled back at him.

"kaja~" he yelled as we walked towards the entrence only to hear my stomach growl. He looked at me questioningly and i loked away embarressed.

"Are you hungry?" he asked holding in his laugh.

"Y-yeh...." I nodded. We walked over to an ice cream stand and he order us some hot dogs.

"wah, American food!" I said happily. "I haven't eaten it in so long~i'll eat well~ gamsamhabnida Jonghyun-ah~"

"This...uh food....taste....great!" he replied in english making me laugh at his prounouciation.

"Yes it is, thank you," I replied back in english making him flustered.

"Wait what?" he asked in english.

"Nevermind!" I replied back in korean making him laugh.

"I thought i was doing well," he pouted.

"You were you were~ why don't you ask L.joe to teach you?" i asked him taking a bite out of my hotdog in pleasure.

"L.joe-hyung is confusing," Changjo shrugged.
"Ey~ you just don't want to learn," I mocked him.We both laughed and finished up our food quickly.

"Awh....now we have to wait... to ride the rollercoasters.." I said in realization.

"Oh thats right..." Changjo agreed solemly. I looked around for easy going rides and saw the ferris wheel.

"We could go on the ferris wheel! I haven't been on it in so long1" i pointed towards it making Changjo smile at my kiddie-ness. He grabbed my hand again and laced his fingers in mine. I even laced mine through his at the same time because it felt so comfortable. As we walked over there, there were lots of girls taking pictures with their phones making me nervous. What if i get into a scandel again........

"Jonghyun......this isn't good.....we're getting noticed," i whispered closely to him. 

"Oh crap...i forgot to wear my hat and sungglasses...." he scowled at himself. "Well...then we just have to run for it!" We sprinted for the ferris wheel and was able to board right away. We were breathing heavily and were almost sweating.

"How could you forget something like that pabo?!" I asked him. "Now we're FOR SURE going to get into  a scandel..."

"Ey~ you didn't even notice did you? Their the hyungs," Changjo shrugged.

"WHAT?!?!" I looked down at the "girls" and sure enough, it really was them. They were waving at us making me embarressed.

"W-why are they dressed like that?!" I asked Changjo surprised.

"It's you're surprise present," He smiled. I burst into laughter. I couldn't help it. Everything was done so quickly that i felt so overwhelmed.

"You didn't have to go all this way for me," I said patting his head. "But thank you." It was rather quiet and awkward for awhile but then Changjo suddenly asked," Hyomi-ah......after really thinking..."

"Yeah? is something wrong?" I asked him worried.

"No.....i don't know....but...." he looked at me his eyes locking onto mine. "I think......"

"You think??" I followed after him. Is he okay????

..

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

 

"I think.....I'm in love with you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OMG AND THERE WE GO!!!! HFILSHGVFJGVFJLF XDDDD CHANGJO FINALLY CONFESSES <33333 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL Teen Top as girls xDD They would totally blend in xD Their legs are so perfect -.- their skinnier than mine! LOL Subscribe and comment for more ~ Thanks XP