Ch.6- And So They Met Each Other

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

As we walked into the dorm, i looked in the living room to see Jaesoo snacking on chips. The guys were making so much noise that i had to shush them. We slowly made our way to the living room where Jaesoo seemed to glare at me.

"wah its a nice dorm...i think it looks even better than ours hyung...." Niel spoke looking around. I laughed awkwardly trying to fill the over whelming silence.

"Wanna explain yourself Kim Hyomi?" Jaesoo asked his eyes drawing me in. 

"Hey man, it's her birthday," Changwoo spoke for me. I looked at him surprised and smiled a thank you. He nodded reassuringly.

"Wow...." Jaesoo scoffed as he stood up and shoved past everyone to go into his room.

"I'm sorry for his uhm...behavior.....he's just like that..." I bowed an apology to everyone. 

"Why'd you get stuck with someone like him anyway? i liked it better when you were living with Changwoo more," Changjo muttered.

"I don't know..the company put me in here...." I spoke quietly. "Anyway! Sit down, are you guys thirsty?"

"Ani, i think we're good," C.A.P called to me before i got into the kitchen. Changjo and Changwoo saved me seats between them making me slightly nervous for some odd reason. I sat down carefully in between our shoulders almost brushing.

"So Hyomi-ssi, how do you like being a soloist?" Chunji asked his eyes sincere.

"It's pretty good...kind of tiring....which is why im surprised your all here...i mean you all were probably busy," I said worried. 

"Ey~ anything for Changjo's future girlfriend," Chunji replied back making me blush. Changwoo coughed like he was choking on water making the atmosphere awkward.

"hyung, it's not like that!" Changjo defended blushing.

"Then why are your ears red?" L.joe laughed. Changjo immeditally covered them up and looked away. I even found myself laughing.

"Hahahaha truthful ears~" Ricky joked. Changwoo lightly patted Changjo's shoulder and said,"Good try man, good try."

This atmosphere...i really love it....it's better than being a lone 24/7. Everyone had matured so much in just a year that it was absolutely amazing. Changwoo dyed his hair to a blonde-orange color making him look a lot more mature yet young. Jonghyun(Changjo) also dyed his hair blonde. Which rather surprised me. 

"Hyomi-ssi, which blonde head do you like better?" Ricky asked me anticipating my answer. 

"What kind of question is that?" I laughed. "Do i really have to pick one?" All the teen top members nodded. Changjo and Changwoo looked like they didn't care, but the longer i took, the more i felt like they were leaning closer to me trying to hear my answer.

"Hmmmm...who shall i pick?" I spoke quietly.

"Then shall we have each one show you their charms?" Chunji MC'ed. "Changjo-ah, your up first!" 

"Eish this hyung..." Changjo sighed as he stood up to face me. The teen top members moved towards the sides excited.

"Then....for Hyomi, i'll dance," Changjo spoke confidently. "Turn on Miss Right Minsoo-hyung." C.A.P pulled out his phone and started to play it. I knew changjo was a really good dancer, but i didn't know how good his freestyle was until now. At the end, everyone clapped.

"Wah~ daebak Changjo~" I admired as he sat back down happy. Changwooo looked like he had just recieved a huge burden. I rubbed his back and said,"Have confidence Changwoo-ah, i have faith in you." He smiled at me and stood up.

"I'll be singing Infinite's Amazing(A/N: I love that song ;3)," Changwoo said his eyes confident. Truthfully i never heard Changwoo sing before. And when i did, i practically melted in his voice. Hey...this is the Infinite brothers song~ 

"Neorang, Amazing~, narang, Amazing`," I sang along happily. As i was singing along, i suddenly heard a door slam and saw Jaesoo standing in the hallway looking at us like we were some commoners and he was a king.

"What's going on?" He asked everyone intimdating. 

"It's a competition Jaesoo-goon, you wanna join?" I asked polietly. He rose an eye brow in suspcion. He started walking over to me and shoved passed Changwoo.

"Hey man watch it," changwoo spoke in a harsh tone. Jaesoo just glared at him and grabbed my wrist pulling me up to stand with him, but Changjo grabbed my other wrist holding me down.

"Where are you taking her?" Changjo asked his eyes shooting lasers.

"Don't worry about it idol," Jaesoo spit the words out and yanked me up surprising Changjo. Changwoo approached us standing face to face with Jaesoo. Changwoo was a bit shorter. What's up with jaesoo man?

"Yah, who gave you the right to grab me like this?" I tried yanking me wrist free, but Jaesoo held on tightly.

"Yah, Park Jaesoo, if you don't let me go---"

"Hey stop man," The Teen Top members stood up one by one. Jaesoo looked around and glanced at me his tight getting tighter and tighter. I winced at the pain and suddenly i was being dragged out of the building.

"Yah!!!! Park jaesoo!! Are you crazy?! Let me go!" I yelled at him using my free hand to try pulling my hand away. We didn't stop speed walking for awhile until Jaesoo pulled me into a park. We were both breathless, but his grip didn't loosen. I stood in front of him raising my hand in a slapping motion.

"If you don't let go, i'm going to slap you Jaesoo-ah, who are you to take me away like this?! More or less on my BIRTHDAY right in front my guests?" I asked him. his eyes met mine and they seemed furious. Why are you being like this?! He loosened his grip and eventually dropped my hand. I lowered my free hand down cautious. Whats going on with him right now?

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked Jaesoo who kept his head down. I smirked. Is he feeling guilty now? GOOD. He didn't reply to me but he slowly looked up at me then i realized how pale he was. My heart pace quicken nervously. Is he sick?!

"A-ar-are you okay jaesoo-ah?" I asked him again not knowing what to do. I realized i hadn't brought my phone with me and turned around to look to see if there were any near by telephone posts, but there were none. I bit my bottom lip in fustration and kept looking, but then i suddenly felt hands wrap around my waist and a heavy weight come onto my back. I carefully turned my head to see Jaesoo leaning on me his eyes closed and his breathing ragged. My heart was pounding like crazy. This is NOT the time to be acting like this Hyomi...theres a sick person laying on your back for goodness sake!

"Ja-jaesoo-ah.....let's head back to---"

"Just.........stay like this......just for....a couple minutes...." Jaesoo whispered his voice close to my ear making me shiver. His body felt really hot and i had no idea what to do. 

"But we have to get you medicen...." I mumbled not able to move because of our position. Aish this is so.....i can't do anything!!!!.............ottokeh..........what if someone misunderstands us?!.......eish....get a hold of yourself Kim Hyomi....

"You know........you're warm.......like a hot pack....," Jaesoo mumbled. I blushed. Don't say something like that.....I'll misunderstand... We stayed like that, him hugging me from behind, for a long time till finally after what seemed like hours, he let me go sudenly making me cold. I turned to look at him worried.

"Are....you okay now?" I asked him moving my hand to touch his forehead. It wasn't exactly hot anymore, but it felt slightly fever-ish. He moved away not looking in my eyes.

"Let's....just go back home....." He sighed as he started walking back. Seriously....is he gonna act like nothing happen?! I sighed and just followed him quietly. This guy.....doesn't make any sense.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for not updating frequently >__< I've decided to update Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays ^^Well then ;3 lol xDDD Jaesoo you sly guy ;3. Oh dang~ Changwoo and changjo jelly though ;D Haha xDD Schools almost starting TT-TT I'm gonna cry~ anyway subcribe and comment for more <3 Thanks :))