Ch.5- Happy Birthday

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

I woke the next morning feeling refreshed and remembered i didn't have any scheduals today. Awesome~ Maybe i can go over to the Infinite dorm today~ I got washed and dressed and called Myungsoo.

"Yobosaeyo?" He asnwered after a few rings.

"Myunggie~ are you guys------"

"MYUNGSOO ISN'T HERE! BYEEE!" Sungyeoled and then hung up. I stared at my phone appalled at the sudden yelling and hanging up. What's going on? I sighed an dpocket my phone and walked into the kitchen to find a note on the fridge.

TO: Pabo Hyomi

I'm at a schedual and won't be back till later, don't burn the dorm down please.

FROM: P.J.S

I laughed at Jaesoo's adorable messy handwriting and poured myself some cereal and slouched on the couch watching TV.

"Mhhhhhmmmm, if everyday was like this, it would be the best~" I spoke with a mouthful of cheerios. I flipped to Weekly Idol and saw that Infinite was on. 

"Ohh maybe that's why he hung up on me so quickly," I grumbled as i chewed. "But...why did Sungyeol say it so loud then?" I watched them do the random dance player was totally amused by Sunggyu. Wow i never knew he was this bad. Hahaha. And then suddenly, Myungsoo was showing aegyo that toally amazed. Never in my life had i seen Myungsoo do aegyo once. I started to feel my hands and feet cringe. Ewwww Myunggie xD What are you doing!! I couldn't help but laugh at his awkwardness.

"Varitey shows seem like so much fun," I sighed. "When will i ever be on one.." I walked back into the kitchen to pu tmy bowl away and sat back down only to recieve a text from Youngmin.

To: Hyomi :)

Hey! Long time no talk! Boyfriend members want to congratulate you on your performance yesterday! Come downstairs!!

From: Youngmin :DD

I quickly got my shoes on and ran downstairs excited to see the Boyfriend members. It's been so long since i've last seen them... As soon as i got in, i heard everyone yell," SURPRISE!" And then the birthday song started. Infinite, Teen Top, and Boyfriend were all there. I didn't know what to say or do. I was definitely surprised. Myungsoo and Sungyeol walked up to me with a huge cake. I felt tears come, but none of them fell.

"Happy birthday!!" Myungsoo cheered whipping whip cream on my nose.

"Sorry for hanging up on you earlier haha," Sungyeol laughed. Youngmin, Changjo, and Changwoo all approached me with huge smiles on their faces. I gave Youngmin a glare and hit his shoulder slightly.

"You are the meanest Sunbae ever you know that?" I scolded him. he laughed and said," Well! Happy Birthday anyway Hyomi." He handed me two presents one green the other blue.

"The blue one is from Kwangmin and the Green one is for me, we have to leave to Japan soon, so i deserve a hug," Youngmin opened his arms wide. I immeditally hugged him back and whispered," Good luck in japan and thank you for the gifts." He gave me a slight squeeze and then we both pulled awya as i opened Kwangmin's box. Inside was a cute little Pikachu necklace. Of course...this is totally Kwangmin...haha. Then i opened Youngmin;'s box and i was surprised to see a whole bunch of little origami stars on the inside with a candel sticking out in the middle. I looked at Youngmin with a huge smile and bowed.

"Gamsamhabinida~" I said. Changwoo coughed making me realize they were there too.

"Haha sorry," I laughed. Changwoo gave me a three pieces of paper and looked away embarressed.

"Eh? What's this all of a sudden?" I grabbed them and read what they said on the top.

"Changwoo's Three Wishes! Tell me your wish~I'm genie for you girl~" I read aloud making Changwoo turn pink. "EY~ come here and give me a hug pabo." I embraced him in a warm hug and remembered how much i loved his hugs.

"I'll use these well," I smirked and evil grin making him laugh. Next was Changjo. He smiled at me and held out a plastic bag full of puzzle pieces.

"Put it all together one day, then call me, and i'll give you your REAL present besides this," he smiled warmly. I tookt he bag from him and hugged him tightly too. I pulled away and bowed to the three guys.

"Thank you...this is the first present you guys have given to me for my birthday since 4 years ago....i love them..." I looked at the presents carefully. Suddenly Myungsoo approached me and said," Here, Umma wanted to give you these before she moved into the new house and the boxes of chocolate strawberries are mine." I grabbed what mom had given me in an envolope and realized it was her necklace that dad had given to her. I felt my tears rise again as i started to remember my dad not being here anymore. Myungsoo slightly paniced and raised his hands in surrender. I hit him playfully and hugged him.

"Thank you so much for all of this," I hiccuped.

"Anything for my little sister, but we have to go on our world tour soon so i won't be here for awhile...make sure you stay safe you hear me?" Myungsoo spoke in whisper. I nodded and pulled away. 

"Hyung! We gotta go now! Hurry!" Sungjong called before running out the door.

"Youngmin-hyung, we gotta go too," Kwangmin called right after. Youngmin looked at me with sad eyes and said," well...i'll be going...." I waved goodbye to him and Myunggie and soon it was just me, Changwoo, and Teen Top.

"Did you forget it was your birthday or something?" Ricky laughed. L.joe walked up and said in english," Happy Birthday." 

"Haha Thank you," I replied back in english.

"I KNOW WHAT THEY SAID!" Niel yelled out feeling happy. Everyone laughed.

"Changwoo-ah, why'd you come by yourself? Why didn't you bring your members?" Chunji asked curious.

"Yeah, why didn't they come?" I asked too.

"They all have scheduals right now, and i before i came, i finshed my schedual fast so thats why i'm here haha," Changwoo explained. "What about Hyungs?"

"We....we have no scheduals right now besides practicing," C.A.P replied.

"Yeah right, all C.A.P-hyun does all day is sleep," Ricky countered. Everyone laughed at Ricky's sharp comment.

"Wah i really didn't expect this at all...it was so nice really...." I spoke wipping tears that were forming.

"Ey~ Don't cry," Changjo said ruffling my hair.

"Shall we stay with you for a bit?" Changwoo suggested.

"Yeah please do!" I encouraged. "It's been awhile since we got to hang out together, are you guys gonna come too?" Teen Top looked at one another and said," Yeh!" I felt myself smile. I was so happy right now. Nothing could possibly ruin today....i better not jinx myself...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAY!! I finally made my poster~ xDD LOL Anyway ;3 Happy Birthday to Kim Hyomi~ <3 lol Wonder how Jaesoo's going to react to Teen Top and Changwoo in the dorm LOLOLOL Subscribe and Comment for more~ :DD Thanks <3