Ch.11- Courage Test, But Why With You?

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

The next day was the day of my recording with Changwoo. I couldn't help but be captivated by Changwoo's voice when he sang his part for our duet. I was used to hearing him sing little parts of the songs with s, but hearing just him made me want to listen more. Once he was finished singing his parts, I was called in next. Our shoulders brushed against each other and Changwoo whispered a quiet "Fighting!" I let myself smile at his reassurance and let my voice carry out what it was meant to do. Surprisingly I only had to do my part a couple times.

"Alright! Now can we have Changwoo come in here and sing the chorus part with Hyomi-ssi?" the producer called Changwoo over. The glass on the outside was sound proof, so all i could see was their mouths moving quickly. I didn't take off the head phones so i could only hear static, but i saw Changwoo walk over with a grin of happiness on his face as he stood beside me pulling over another set of head phones.

"Alright, after this, you both may go to your seperate scheduals and tomorrow we'll film the music video," the producer showed us a warm smile.

"Neh~" Changwoo and I both said in unison. Our voices matched together perfectly making the harmonies work very well. As we sang, I would sometimes look over at Changwoo just to see how he was holding up and he definitely looked like a professional to me. I wonder what face I'm making right now?

"OK!! CUT!!! GOOD WORK EVERYONE!!" The producer said happily. Changwoo and I both took our headphones off and bowed to each other. 

"Good work today~" i smiled at him warmly.

"You too~" Changwoo replied back to me patting my head. We both walked out of the recording room and sat down waiting for our managers.

"So what's your schedual after this?" he asked stretching his arms above his head slightly yawning.

"Hmmmm I think i have to do another teaser photoshoot, then right after i have a Japanese class," i tried to think about my schedule. "What about you?"

"Well, we don't have a schedule till later actually," Changwoo said in a mysterious tone that i couldn't catch on to. I saw my manager trying to grab my attention in the hallway and motioned for me to go over. I stood up ready to leave, but suddenly Changwoo grabbed my hand surprising me.

"Sorry, but i need you for a bit," Changwoo winked and dragged me away to the back door that led outside. 

"Yah, yah, yah! Lee Changwoo! Where are you taking me!?" I yelled at him panicked. He opened the door to a black van and inside were the D.A.Q members. I yanked my hand away from Changwoo only to be picked up into a princess carry and placed into a seat. Changwoo jumped in and closed the door saying, "Hyung! Let's go!" 

"Bowhya?! What's going on?! Where are you taking me?!" I looked at Changwoo frantic. "I have to go to my schedule! This is no time to be playing Lee Changwoo!" 

"Mian.....it's a mission from Sesame Player.....we have to bring someone we're close with to a competition site......everyone already brought their friends this morning....i'm the last one....so i chose you.....it's really last minute...jeongmal minahe...." Changwoo apologized with his eyes. I was shocked. I had no idea what was going on. All i could think about was how mad manager-oppa was gonna be to find out i had been kidnapped by rookie boy group D.A.Q.

"Don't worry Hyomi-ssi, our manager already spoke to your manager," the member driving spoke in a calming voice that almost reassured me. I think he's Hyunwoo.....i'm not sure...ugh wait....you just got kidnapped....how can you be so settled?!

The rest of the car ride was riden in awkward heavy silence. After about 15 minutes or so, we arrived at a haunted theme park of some kind sending shivers down my back even though it was practically mid-day. 

"Y-yah, are we really going in there?" I muttered to Changwoo who hadn't blinked in awhile. He nodded slowly as if in disbelief still. We parked the car and we saw the camera staff all ready in front of the theme park. 

 I looked at Changwoo and whispered," Where is everyone else???" 

"I'm not sure, they were all here a while ago..." Changwoo replied back slightly nervous. He looked at his hyungs clueless but his hyungs only shrugged. 

"Staff-nims, where are all of our friends??" Hyunwoo asked the staff looking around. Before i could even realize what was happening, someone came behind me and covered my mouth, taking me away. I watched Changwoo look for me his eyes frantic. 

"Hyung, where'd Hyomi go?" he asked Jungmin who was skeptical. 

"Wae? Did she run away?" Jungmin joked. Changwoo shot glares at him. I was finally out of ear shot and i couldn't hear what anyone was saying anymore. Finally the person who had grabbed me let go of my mouth and i turned to kick the person, but was stopped when he said," SHHHH Don't hurt me! I'm part of the staff here!! It's a courage test for D.A.Q and they must find all of their friends that are placed throughout the theme park, sincee its around 4 o'clock already, they don't know where their friends have gone, so they will be given a different mission, but for right now, please keep quiet, we'll place you near by Jungmin's friend, so please do not worry." I sighed. What kind of reality program is this....

"Okay...." I muttered as i let the staff member lead me to a spot where there was a fountain with gargoyals on it. The water was red and had lights at the bottom with fog all around the floor. I remembered the time at the haunted house with Jonghyun, making my heart rate slightly increase at the thought of that happening again. But i can't do that here....it'll be on tv and i don't want to ruin D.A.Q's image.....calm down Hyomi...calm down...Changwoo will find you.... The staff member told me to sit down on a bench in front of the fountain and i did as i was told. 

"Alright, i'll be right in the bushes behind you when they come for you, there are also other staff members near by so please just sit comfortably," he smiled kindly and disappeared from my sight. I looked around at my surrondings and sure enough it was creepy. Everytime i looked at the gargoyal fountain, it brought me back to that haunted house with Jonghyun. It reminded me of how panicked and uncomposed i was and how my heart almost gave away. But it's not MY heart.....it's someone elses.....you remember that your heart lies within Jonghyun now... I sighed and waited for the longest until it was finally dark. Thats when everything turned really scary. The lights on the gargoyal made it look so real and the red water really started to look like blood. Hurry up Changwoo! i'm getting freaked out!!! I tried shutting my eyes hoping to block out the images of scary things, but it didn't work. My heart rate started to speed up making me have beads of sweat form on my forehead. I suddenly heard someone screaming making me cover my ears.

"Oh i hate this so much," i fake cried. "Lee Changwoo hurry up!!" I formed myself into a ball and covered my ears in case of any other screamings. I shut my eyes so tight to the point where i felt like tears were gonna form. Suddenly i felt something touch my shoulder and i immeditally smacked whoever it was screaming," DON'T COME NEAR ME MONSTER!!" I was so panicked that i didn't even realize who it was. When i finally built up the courage to look, i was surprised to see some one that WASN'T Changwoo. Jaesoo held his hand to his face shocked at my sudden action and looked like he was breathless. I heard some thing rustle in the bush behind me and i immeditally jumped up and hugged onto Jaesoo tightly unconciously. 

"Oh now you're gonna realize it's me moron?" he scoffed. "I can't believe you hit me!" I dropped my hands back to my sides embarressed. 

"I'm.....sorry...i thought you were a monster or something..." i tried to laugh it off looking at my shoes my cheeks hot. Pabo Hyomi....PABO!!!...How can you hit Jaesoo like that?! And even more, you got scared because of the staff!!! How embarressing TT^TT Jaesoo only sighed and grabbed my hand surprising me.

"Let's go, this place is actually a maze," Jaesoo used his free hand to guide us on one of the grass/vine walls. I heard another scream near by and jumped again clinging onto Jaesoo's arm making him laugh.

"It's not funny!!" I cried. But he continued to laugh anyway.

"Well who would have thought Kim Hyomi would be this timid, hahaha," Jaesoo kept laughing. That perfect laugh...i hate you. "But you know thhe trick to mazes right? stick to one wall and follow it and you'll eventually get out." I realized i was still holding onto Jaesoo's arm and immeditally let go and stopped where i was. 

"Listen, i'm....gonna go off on my own okay?" I tried to sound confident, but it felt like Jaesoo could see right through me. He smirked. I heard another rustle right by my ear making me crouch down in fright. I could tell Jaesoo was trying to hold in his laugh and i looked up to see him holding out his hand.

"Listen Pabo Hyomi, as much as i would love to leave you here, it's not gentlemen like, and you're a coward, so i can't just leave you, hurry up and grabb onto the back of my shirt or something, stay calm," Jaesoo spoke calmly and reassuringly. I slowly reached for his hand and he pulled me up. I carefully grabbed the back of his shirt embarressed. 

"I feel like a kid..." I muttered. 

"You are a kid pabo," jaesoo joked. I glared at him secretly and continued to follow him. Then i remembered. Why is he even here?!

"Wait...Jaesoo-ah....why are you even here?" I asked still following him.

"I'm Jungmin's friend from highschool, he was suppose to be a model, but he was scouted as a singer instead," jaesoo spoke keeping his hand on the wall and his eyes open. Ahhhh i see now... I heard a crunch behind me and i turned my head to look back, but found no one. 

"Jaesoo....did you hear that?" i asked him my voice shaking.

"No? Maybe it's just you're footsteps or something, calm down, if your not calm, then i can't concentrate," Jaesoo said sternly not even glancing at me. I started to hear footsteps coming from behind me and this time i could tell Jaesoo heard it too. He looked at me and his eyes said the words i wanted to hear. "RUN." He grabbed my hand and we both broke into a sprint, but whoever was behind us caught my other hand in a tight grip making me struggle between the two. When i tried to yank my hand free from the pursuer, i caught a glimps of the persons face and immeditally recognized Changwoo. I stopped struggling and whipped my hand free from Jaesoo and yelled," STOP!!!" Jaesoo only stared at me as Changwoo the flash light at last revealing it was him. He seemed like he had been searching for me forever. he was drenched in sweat and his hair was a mess. 

"Why did you leave you're spot!!?? I was so scared you got kidnapped!" Changwoo spoke his voice slightly cracking. Then he met Jaesoo's eyes and it looked like they were having a silent battle with each other. 
"I....i started to panick a little and Jaesoo found me so i...followed him..." i spoke truthfully. Changwoo grabbed my hand and was gonna start walking away until Jaesoo grabbed my other hand putting me back into the same positon i was in earlier. 

"What if she doesn't wanna go with you?" Jaesoo spoke his words heavy. Changwoo shot death glares at Jaesoo making me worry about the two. What is wrong with them?!?!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry i haven't been updating much TT^TT It's because i'm preparing for school and the little sister :PP But i gave you a long chapter in order ot make it up xDD I'll try to update as much as i can this week :PP I start school tuesday TT^TT i is gonna cry man....Subscribe and comment for more <3 Thanks~