Ch.18- Troubled Heart

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

"B-bowh??" I replied back stunned. "How is that gonna make the situation any better?! Besides, what would CEO-oppa say about that?! Youngmin-ah what ar----" Before I could say anything more, he pinned me against the wall his eyes filled with hurt and disappointment. His sudden action surprised me. I never would had expected this kind of behavior from him. He was usually calm and reserved, but this side of Youngmin seemed so desperate and troubled. I held his gaze and cupped his face in both of my hands holding his head steady.

"Take a deep breath Youngmin-ah......clear your head," i spoke quietly. "Please." His eyebrows furrowed, but he did as i told him and closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He stepped back rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. I walked back up to him and still couldn't get over the fact that he was so tall now. I reached to pat his head and said," Don't worry, we're here for you okay? Don't shoulder it alone, kaja." His eyes spoke the words that didn't need to be said and i understood. Mianhae Hyomi. 

"I know..." i whispered under my breath. "Kaja~ Youngminnie." Together we both walked back to the studio where everyone was still shocked at the small incident.

"Alright, let's continue working!" Boyfriend's manager called clapping his hands. "Youngmin-ah, we'll talk later." He could only nod and gave me a sad wave before walking back to the members who were all patting his back reassuringly. I felt a small wind come next to me and I realized Jaesoo was standing there.

"What'd you go do?" He asked looking at me.

"Nothing....just a talk," I replied back. "Come on, let's get the rest done." I turned around my back facing Jaesoo. I could hear him following behind me wordlessly not asking anything more. What was going on with me I didn't even know. First jaesoo declares he's gonan make me fall in love with him. Then Youngmin gets slapped and then asks an utmost ridiculous question. I sighed and finished up the photoshoot professionally. 

"Alright! Good work everyone!" the photographer yelled. I went into the dressing room and got changed back into my regular clothes. While walking out, Youngmin was standing outside the door with a hard expression.

"Youngmin?" i said slowly closing the door behind me. "Something wrong?" He shook his head.

"I'm sorry for my...ridiculous question earlier...just forget I ever asked..." he smiled his warm smile, but it seemed forced. "We're leaving for our next schedual, so be safe." 

"Yeah..i will...good luck," I bowed. 

"Youngmin-hyung! Let's go!" minwoo called. "Annyeong Hyohyo!" I laughed at my old nickname and waved back. I watched the Boyfriend members leave one by one and then I realized I had to go to my next schedual too. I started jogging towards the front where manager-oppa was suppose to be waiting, but I was suddenly stopped when Jaesoo pulled on my wrist.

"Wait! I forgot this," he said rushed before planting a small peck on my forehead and then ran again. I blushed hard, but knew i had to get into the car. I ran outside and plopped myself in the van and we drove off. The whole time my head was filled with numerous thoughts on numerous things. Jaesoo...forehead...kiss...Youngmin...Krystal....Changwoo....Jong...hyun.... Everytime Jonghyun crossed my mind, I felt my heart break off little by little. My voice would get caught in my throat and I would see the memory of him getting shot again and again. I closed my eyes throwing the thought away hoping to save myself. 

"Gwenchanah Hyomi?" Manager-oppa spoke softly scared I might be dying inside.

"Yeh...I'm fine..." I replied with a weak smile. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When I had finished all of my scheduals, I was glad to be home alone. Jaesoo was going to be home late so I had the hosue to myself until he came back. I went straight to my room and just sat on my bed when I recieved a text from Myungsoo suddenly. I opened it and there was a picture of him and the Infinite members posing.

To: Pabo Hyomi

Infinite members and I miss you so much....Oppa is working hard!

From: Myungsoo-oppa

I smiled at everyone's adorable poses. Although Myungsoo was my only brother, after knowing and getting closer to all the members, all of Infinite felt like family. I sighed and laid back on my bed and rolled over to see a picture of Changwoo, Me, Jonghyun, Youngmin, and Kwangmin hanging on the wall. The picture was taken a long time ago when we were all still going to school and when....Jonghyun was alive. My eyes began to water. I stll didn't understand why I didn't die that day instead of him. You deserved to live....I did everything to save you...or I tried....but in the end...you took my heart with you....and now...how am I suppose to get it back? I didn't even realize i had closed my eyes and drifted off to dream land.

The room was all white and I was just walking around aimlessly. I felt so empty. Not a heartbeat heard, not a single breath was hearable. Even my footsteps were quiet. Was i deaf? I suddenly felt someone grab me and pull me into a tight hug. Who was it? The hug felt so familiar and warm.

"Sh, don't cry," the hushed voice whispered into my ear. I could hear again, but only his voice. Who was this person? Was i crying? 

"Jonghyun-ah..." i suddenly spoke. "Wae?"

"I'm sorry...." he whispered his voice catching my ear again. He pulled me even closer to him and then I could hear it. The sound of a heartbeat. MY heartbeat. The heart I gave to Jonghyun. I felt his grip loosen and he was looking at me such saddness that i could only wonder. He leaned in and planted a small kiss on my lips before...

I woke up suddenly. My lips felt warm and the place where the bullet had passed through me was slightly throbbing. I sighed and started to notice I had actually been crying, but what I didn't know was that Changwoo was sitting right next to me just staring at me. I jumped at the sight of him thinking it was a ghost and yelled," YAH! LEE CHANGWOO! YOU SCARED ME!"

He meronged me and pinched my cheek. 

"Let's go sleeping beauuty," he smiled standing up to stretch.

"Where are WE going??" I asked rubbing my cheek he pinched. That's when i realized he was wearing all black and then it hit me. His eyes caught mine and he knew I caught on.

"Come on....let's go visit him..." he looked down at his shoes. There was a long silence that filled the room and I didn't know what to say. More or less go. Was I ready to go see him or will I break down into tears before I can make it out the door?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I miss Changjo TT^TT the story feels so empty without him.....sigh....I seriously want to thank the new subscribers and the other loyal subscribers who read this...I'm so glad you're al enjoying the story <3 Subscribe and Comment for more :) Thanks~ <3