Ch.8- Back To Our Past

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

The cart suddenly stopped at the very top of the ferris wheel making the silence even more awkward. I was shocked. After all these years, i've finally heard the words i've longed for. But....is it worth it?...... Our eyes didn't waver from each other, but my heart was going insane. My first love, said he loves me..........but....what's holding me back?.....

"Hyomi?" He spoke waving his hand in front of my face. I blinked and looked away trying to hide my face. What do i say?!.....this is different from when Youngmin confessed and when Changwoo confessed....this is...aish i don't know!

"Are...are you....you're not serious are you?" I asked him my eyes still avoiding his. He sighed.

"Wah.....you really don't believe me...but i guess it's my fault......just....can you at least, tell me what you're thoughts are?" he asked me his voice kind of unstable. 

"I.......I really....i don't know..." I replied panicked. Why so suddenly like this?!......I can't.... 

"....i see..." was all he said. We sat in silence the whole time and yet i still couldn't understand my feelings. Changwoo....the one has been waiting for me......Jonghyun......my first love.........ottokehyo.....jjinja mollayo...

Once we got off the ride, the teen top members surronded us with fake cameras and wigs.

"omo!!! they look so cute together!" Chunji said in a girly voice.

"Umma, don't pester them," L.joe said back towards chunji who was jumping around in circles.

"Happy Birthday Hyomi~" Ricky spoke giving me a balloon. I took it happily and bowed a thank you.

"Yah, Jonghyun-ah, why do you look so down?" Niel asked him patting his back. Before i could question him too, he seemed to have reverted back to his usual playful self.

"Ey~ hyungs~ we came here for fun okay? so what rides shall we go on?" he asked me with a smile. But his eyes gave away every emotion he was feeling. He looked confused, hurt, sad, and just plain heart broken. What have i done.... I sighed and followed the teen top guys to a ship ride where it swings back and forth until it's completelly upside down. When we all boarded the ship, the order we sat was C.A.P, Ricky, Niel, Me, Jonghyun(Changjo), L.Joe, and then Chunji. 

"I AM A MAN!" Ricky shouted making everyone laugh. Honestly, jonghyun and i didn't talk to each other for the whole ride. I only talked to Niel most of the time and i have no idea why. Once we got off, everyone was jumping with excitement ready for more. 

"Let's go on a roller coaster!" Niel said grabbing my arm and pulling me towards a big rollercoaster. 

"I wanna go with Hyomi too!" Ricky ran up to me linked arms. Before i realized it, i was being dragged onto the rollercoaster ride with Ricky and Niel next to me. 

"Are you scared Hyomi?" Niel asked his eyes practically popping out of his head. Not that his eyes were already big(A/N: LOLOLOL Mianhae Niel :PP Love you though~)

"Ye-yeh," I laughed awkwardly.

"Ey~ i know you wanted to be with Jonghyun, but we're stealing you away just for this moment arrachii?" Niel spoke happily. Before i even realized how high  we were, we had already went into a deep dive that was almost at a 90 degree angle. 

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Niel forced a cheer.

"HYUUUUNNNGGGGG HEEELLLLPPP MMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" Ricky screamed. I was too busy laughing at their reactions ran than focusing on my own. When we came back, all the rest of the teen top members looked slightly sad and mad.

"Yah, who said you could go on your own," C.A.P pinched ricky's ear.

"YOu too," L.Joe pinched Niel's nose. Jonghyun was quiet making me nervous. I decied to get the talk over with and grabbed his hand pulling him to the haunted house exhibit.

"We'll be right back1" I called back to the teen top members who were scolding each other. 

"Y-yah, where are you taking me?" he asked slightly flustered at my bold movement.

"I have to get rid of this awkwardness, i hate it," I told him seriously running into the haunted house. 

"This is a haunted house though Hyomi!!!!!!" Changjo said walking into the dark with me squeezing my hand. Truthfully i was really....REALLY scared.(A/N: I hate haunted houses TT-TT Their so scary TT-TT) As i lead Changjo through the dark, i elt something grab my ankle making me cling on to Changjo's arm.

"There's some one grabbing my foot!!!" I half cried half yelled. Changjo looked down scared out of his wits and saw a girl with black hair and a white dress and pulled me breaking into a run.

"PABO!!!" he yelled at me running through numerous of monsters and people dressed up as scary things. "IF YOU WANTED TO TALK, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY SO!!"

"THERE'S A LIGHT AHEAD!!! " I said pointing towards a door. When we stopped running and approachhed the door, we were now in a room full of mirrors. Everything looked like a door. 

"OH dammit...." Changjo cursed under his breath. My heart was practically banging against my rib cage now to the point it was almost starting to make me cringe. I placed my hand over my heart trying to calm myself, but i was way to freaked out. Aish Kim Hyomi....why couldn't you just have asked to talk to him instead pulling him into this THING... Suddenly Changjo started to move cautiously checking to see what was a mirror and what wasn't. 

"Come stand in front of me so i won't lose you," Changjo whispered pulling me so that his chest was against my back. I could feel his heart rapidly beating against my back and i thought, so he must be nervous and just as scared as i am.... But feeling his chest against my back made me feel assured that nothing was going to get me from my back. And then i heard it. An ugly snarling noise coming from behind us. I quietly looked over Jonghyun's back to see an ugly looking gargoyal in a dress running after us.

"JONGHYUN-AH RUN!!!!" I yelled sprinting off first grabbing Jonghyun's hand pulling him. I was so confused. there were too many mirrors and lots of smoke and the lighting hurt my eyes. 

"Calm down Hyomi!!! Becareful of you're heart rate!!!" Changjo tried to speak calmly. But there was no use in calming me down at this point. Who the hell would be calm if a gargoyal monster thing was chasing you in a mirror maze?! I started to feel pain in my chest and i suddenly felt like i couldn't breathe. I fell onto my knees cough and breathing irregularly. Dammit all......i don't want to die. I felt tears rise and i couldn't hear anything anymore. This is my fault.....i'm writing my own death sentence. And before i could say anything, i out.

 

*Flashback*

"Hyomi!!" Jonghyun called for me. I turned around and saw the four of them running towards me. I felt tears rise up as Jonghyun embraced me first.

"Why didn't you say goodbye to us?" He asked me. 

"Because if i did, i won't be able to move on..." I thought to myself.

"Yah! Jonghyun-ah, you can't hug her all day you know!" Kwangmin hit Jonghyun's head making him release me. Changwoo's sad eyes made me feel even more sad.

"Goodbye....Hyomi...." he whispered witha  sincere smile. I looked at Youngmin who seemed uncertain.

"Wow....you're really leaving.....We'll....miss you...keep in touch," Youngmin waved to me not even moving towards me. Kwangmin came to hug me and looked back at everyone.

"You should hug her before you can't, be good and grow tall Hyomi," Kwangmin teased and ruffled my hair. I laughed and siad,"I'll be sure to grow taller than you when......i see you again." Those words "when i see you again" felt like poisen in my mouth. 

"Hyomi-ah! Come on! the plane is here!" Mom called for me. 

"Neh! Coming!" I yelled back. I looked at the four guys who had made my life so much brighter and felt a tear slide down my cheek.

"Until we meet again, thank you for so much....really...thank you...." i bowed and smiled. "I'll....see you again!" I turned around and ran towards my parents feeling my heart break one by one. 

"I didn't even get to say my confession jonghyun-pabo...." I thought to myself as i boarded the plane.

.

.

.

.

.

When i woke up, i was in the hospital surrounded by Infinite and teen Top. Myungsoo was holding my hand tightly and looked at me his eyes wet. He embraced me in a hug and whispered," Pabo......didn't i tell you to becareful?!......" The pain i had felt earlier was still there, but only slightly. I scanned the room for Jonghyun(Changjo) But didn't see him in the room. 

"Niel.....where's changjo?" I asked him my voice hoarse as i slowly sat up with Myungsoo supporting my back. 

"He's talking to the docter right now," Niel spoke softly.

"Yah, Hyomi-ah, how in the world do you fall ill on your own birthday?" Sungjong asked crossing his arms.

"Seriously!" Ricky joined. It was weird seeing the two maknaes together like that. Now all that leaves is Minwoo.......i wonder how Youngmin is doing..... 

The memory i had remembered during my black was the day i had moved to the states. I still remember it very clearly. That day, my feelings were tossed aside carelessly and ever since then, i've been afraid to love. Changjo suddenly entered the room making everyone turn to greet him. He saw me sitting up and stopped. 

"Could...everyone...step out for just a second?" I asked Myungsoo politely. He nodded his eyes cautious and ushered everyone out closing the door. Changjo sighed and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry.....i didn't know what i was----"

"No, don't apologize.....it was my fault for dragging us in there....i don't know why i did it, but i just....i couldn't stand the awkwardness anymore," I told changjo truthfully. "I wanted to tell you what was on my mind." He suddenly went stiff ready for his rejection.

"I.....i'm really happy about your confession...i honestly am very happy.....but....."

"Oh there's a but...." Changjo sighed. I hit him playfully and continued.

"But....i need some time to think......so please...just...wait," I told him my voice pleading. He nodded.
"I udnerstand, take your time and don't stress yourself," He patted my head. "HYUNG!!! YOU GUYS CAN COME BACK!!" Myungsoo popped his head in and coughed.

I couldn't help but laugh at his awkward aegyo and motioned for him to come in.

"Okay, we can come back in," Myungsoo told everyone. 

"Yah~ our Hyomi is so grown up, being in a room with a boy," Sungyeol sighed. Everyone laughed.

"Eish this hyung -.-" Myungsoo pretended to hit him. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So yeeaaa~ xDD I hate scary things TT-TT Im weak hearted :PP LOL Omg school starts in a week TT-TT excuse me while i cry in a corner TT-TT Subscribe and comment for more <3 Thanks!!