Ch.4- From...Not You?

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

I was really anxious. I watched Changwoo perform on stage and was absolutely amazed at how much he had changed. He had so much charisma that it almost scared me. And before i knew it, i was behind the stage, preparing for my own song. I took a deep breath trying to calm down my nerves. You will do just fine Hyomi.....you can definitely do it...you've practiced for this long, you can't give up now... a cameraman approached me and whispered," You're on!" I ran on stage my adrenaline rushing through me. I quickly got into postition and waited for the music to play. The crowd was starting the chanting and my nervousness rose as the song began. You're doing great!! As i started singing, i heard the crowd singing along making my courage go up. I can do this! I never had so much fun in my life! Before i even realized it, the song had ended. Loud cheers roared from the crowd making me feeling satisfied and proud. As i walked backstage, someone suddenly back hugged me making me surprised. But i soon realized it was Changwoo.

"You did great," he whispered close to my ear making the hair on my neck stand. I pulled away sweaty and said,"I'm sweaty! Don't hug me!" He laughed at me and replied,"Come meet my members after your done changing?" I nodded and quickly ran to change.

"Good job Hyomi~ You did so good today~" I praised myself happily singing. After i changed into my casual clothing, i put on a hat to "disguise" myself and walked to find the D.A.Q  waiting room. I found it after about 5 minutes of searching and knocked.

"Come in!" Someone yelled. I opened the door slowly and peeked half way to see Changwoo sitting on a couch with one of s. Immeditally they all came together and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ We are, D.A.Q!" They said together in unison. I bowed awkwardly by myself and said," Annyeonghaseyo Kim Hyomi-ibnida." Changwoo came to stand by my side with a huge grin on his face making me laugh. s all began to laugh too and one said," Awh! she's so cute!"

"Is she your girlfriend Changwoo-ah?" one of them asked making me blush.

"Ani...we're childhood friends," I replied awkwardly laughing.

"Ey~ Hyung...you guys have to introduce yourselves at least," Changwoo spoke. The tallest one bowed and made and said," Annyeonghaseyo, Park Sungwoo-ibnida, I'm in charge of rapping and i'm the third eldest born in 1993." The one next to him with blonde hair bowed and said," Annyeonghaseyo~ Kim Jungmin-ibnida, I'm in charge of visuals and vocals and i'm also the 2nd maknae before Changwoo born in 1994." The one next to Jungmin, had really big eyes like Youngmin and had red hair. He bowed and said," Annyeonghaseyo, Nam Minhyun-ibnida, I'm in charge of Vocals and i'm the second oldest born in 1992." Ah....he's the same age as myunggie. Then the last one next to him  bowed and said," Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Hyunwoo-ibnida, I'm in charge of rap and vocal and I'm the eldest born in 1992." I clapped at everyones introductions and was waiting on Changwoo's introduction. I looked at him and said," I'm waiting~" He laughed at me and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Changwoo-ibnida, I'm in charge of vocals and i'm the maknse born in 1994, nice to meet you," He said. "How did you like our performance?"

"It was really daebak~ I loved it so much!" I replied smiling.

"I bought your album!" Jungmin said proudly. Hyunwoo looked at him suspcious.

"When did her album come out then?" Hyunwoo tested. Jungmin hesitated. 

"Kim Jungmin, FAIL!" Minhyun teased. Everyone laughed. their personalities are all so...fun. It's such a warm atomsphere. Before i could even say anything more, my manager walked in and said,"Let's go, i have a meeting to attend to." I felt disappointment cover my heart and i bowed a goodbye.

"It was nice meeting you all, let's be friends okay?" I spoke cheerfully waving everyone good bye. As soona s i was going to walk out, Changwoo grabbeed my wrist and pulled me into a hug causing all the members to go,"OU~!! We're telling on you!" Changwoo squeezed me even tighter and then finally let go leaving me with his one of a kind smiles.

"Let's run into eachother again okay?" he said holding up his pinky for a promise. I Locked my pinky with hiim and pinched his cheek saying," Promise." I ran off and followed my manager into the car and we were off. I sluggishly made my way to the dorm holding the bouquet of  flowers i had recieved from Jaesoo and walked in to find Jaesoo in the kitchen making Ramen.

"Are...models allowed to eat that this late?" I asked concerned setting the flowers in a vase and putting water into it.

"Why are you back so late anyway?" Jaesoo grumbled. I scoffed and said," Hey, you were the one that sent the flowers weren't you?" Jaesoo gave me a weird look and replied," No? Why would i send you flowers for?" I took the card out and pointed at the initals.

"It's you isn't it? P.J.S, right?" I said in a matter of fact tone. Jaesoo laughed and responded," You're crazy, i was other scheduals, how could i have possibly found the time to send that to you?" I put the card down embarressed at my accusations and walked away awkwardly, only to be stopped by Jaesoo who grabbed my wrist to spin me around to face him again.

"Yah, who are you to think that, I, Park Jaesoo, would send you something like that? I just met you, don't get too confident in yourself," Jaesoo threatened before walking back to cook his ramen. I stared at him puzzled at his threat and felt my blood boil underneath my skin. Well EXCUSE me Mr.Stingy .....

"By the way, you read the korean characters wrong, it's not P.J.S, but C. J.H pabo," Jaesoo commented not looking away from his ramen. C.J.H......how in the world did i read that wrong?!......that means...that means Jonghyun sent it? I looked at the card again and but the intials were still P.J.S. So i wasn't wrong. When i looked up to defend myself, Jaesoo was gone and eating in the living room. I clenched the card so hard that it kind of ripped. Aish that idiot......making me look like a fool......it really was him.... I laughed to myself and yelled," I know it was you moron, good try, but Kim Hyomi isn't that kind of person you can trick easily, thank you by the way!" I quickly ran into my bedroom feeling accomplished and before i knew it, i had found myself in dream land already.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How was this chapter? :DD I'm starting to think Jaesoo isn't so bad xDD Ugh but man Changwoo~ idk xPP Anyway! Subscribe and comment for more :DDDD Thanks for reading!