Ch.27- Happy, But Also Sad

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

We arrived back to my dorm and all the puppies curled up together and fell asleep. I chuckled to myself as I petted all of them.

"They must be tired from the kids," i laughed. Jaesoo crouched next to me as he petted Jae's head.

"Must be," he replied. "They're all lucky to have you as an owner."

We both stood up and then it was silent. I didn't know where to carry our conversation anymore.

"I have to go," Jaesoo said turning to face me his tallness shadowing me. I looked up at him hoping my sadness didn't show in my eyes.

"Oh...Oh...I see...okay.." I answered back trying to show a smile. He had been here for awhile, but to me it felt like a mere few minutes.

"I'll come visit again soon though arachi?" he pinched my cheek. 

"Yah," i rubbed my cheek in pain. "When is again huh?"

He embraced me into a warm hug before answering and pulled away first with a sad smile. 

"It could be tomorrow, the day after, who knows, I'll surprise you," he winked as he walked towards the door. i followed after him looking at him every chance I got. 

"What? You don't want me to leave?" he chuckled to himself. It was true, but I was too embaressed to admit it.

"Psh, don't get ahead of yourself," I said as I pushed him out gently. He laughed and then opened his arms for one more hug and knowing me, i ended up running into them.

"See~ you don't want me to leave," he whispered in my hear as he squeezed me.

"Shut up," i replied cherishing the moment. We both let go and I watched him walk away waving. After he went down the elevator, I went back into the dorm feeling pretty down now that I was alone again. I had about 2 more hours until my schedule to meet my new modeling partner so I decided to sleep as my thoughts travelled around Jaesoo and I.

 

Jaesoo's POV:

Guilt and sadness over took me as I went down the elevator. I had to see her one more time before I went off to the states to study. I shut my eyes holding back tears that threatened to fall. Hyomi....I'm sorry i didn't tell you....I should have...but i couldn't bring myself to today...you looked so happy and so...recovered....I didn't want to be one of the reason why you cried...i want to be one of the reasons why you smiled....Maybe I didn't love you...maybe I was just lonely and needed someone by my side and you were there...You despised me so much the first time I met you...i remember it very clearly...but I honestly was very interested in you....

It's not okay to leave on a sad note. I already said goodbye once...I'm not saying it again...so today...I'll just quietly leave....It was nice having these feelings for once....the feeling of being important....annyeon Hyomi-ah...Goodbye.

I got off the elevator without looking back at the old place I used to call home and the girl whom I loved. Let's meet in the future Kim Hyomi. 

 

Hyomi'v POV:
*A little later*

I was walking downstairs to the other department building for our modeling division eager to meet my new modeling partner. After Jaesoo left, I had a weird feeling I was missing something, but I pushed it into the back of my mind as i ssearched for my new partner. Then I saw someone holding a bundle of flowers in front of their face with a name card in front that said ," Hello Hyomi!"

The writting was informal so I was confused for a bit. I bowed to the person and said," Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Hyomi, I'll be working with you for a long time, it's a pleasure to be able to work with you." Then he laughed. Eh? It was a a very, VERY familiar laugh ihad heard many times, but I wasn't sure.

He pulled down the flowers and Youngmin stood there with a big smile and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Boyfriend's Jo Youngmin, the older twin, let's work hard shall we?" he said as he mimicked me. I laughed as he hugged me.

"Wah, daebak," i said recieving the hug glad. "Are you seriously--"

"Yesss," he pulled away and nodded his head like  a bobble head. 

"Okay~ Hyomi and Youngmin to the dressing rooms and get ready for the first shoot," the photographer said.

"Neh!" we called back together in unison. I was totally excited and hyped up now. It was my first photoshoot with Youngmin and I knew I was going to have many more in the near future. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: so yeah xD Youngmin's her new partner! And yes Jaesoo T^T. I was thinking of having multiple endings for this :PP Like if she ended up with jaesoo or if she ended up with youngmin it would've happened like this or something xD Lemme know what you think in the comments ^^.