Ch.26- Close Friends

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

After about a week of handling the puppies alone, I wasn't feeling so lonely anymore. They had all gotten used to their names, but sometimes I confused Min and Nini up because they were both giant white balls of fluffiness. Manager-oppa helped me out a lot too whenever it came to feeding them and taking them out. Today was another relaxing day, but I had a schedule later on to meet my new modeling partner. The puppies were all running loose in the living room jumping on each other and "growling" or trying to. Jae and Chan were always fighting one another just like Yomi and Yunggie were, but for some odd reason, JoJo was one fo the more shyer puppies. He was intimidated easily, but whenevr the other puppies weren't bothering me, he would just cuddle up next to me and sleep. 

While I was rolling around with Min, I heard a knock on the door.

"Eh?? Who could that be??" I scrambled to my feet running to the door with the all the puppies following me. I opened it and I froze. 

"Hey," he said cooly as I took in his presence. 

"P-park Jaesoo," I stuttered not realizing the puppies had ran into the hallway. Jaesoo jumped back at the sudden herd of puppies and said,"Yah!! Pay attention! They're running away!!" 

"O-Oh right," i said gathering up the nearest puppies as Jaesoo chased after the others that ran down all the way to the hall. I had caught Jojo, Chan, and Nini while Jaesoo caught Min, Jae, Yomi and Yunggie. We brought the puppies all inside breathless and surprised. 

"Wow, did you get so lonley that you had to get Puppies to replace my presence?" Jaesoo asked slightly laughing. "That's cute." I glared at him.

"No, I just wanted my own dogs....here, this ones named after you, his name is Jae," I softly ushered jae to Jaesoo's direction.

"Wait, are you serious? He's named after me?" Jaesoo's eyes sparkled like a kid as Jae approached him and his finger tips. I couldn't help but smile. It had been so long since I had seen Jaesoo. We had ended off on a good note before he transfered to Pledis, but to think he would just randomly show up at the dorm again was weird.

"Hey....so why are you here?" I asked rolling onto my stomach so my elbows supported me.

"Ah," Jaesoo snapped back to reality as Jae nibbled on his pinky. "That's right, I came by to take you somewhere because i don't have a schedule today." I looked at him like he was crazy.

"So...you drive all the way over here to take me somewhere even though we haven't had any contact with one another whatsoever for the past few months? That's totally normal," I said in disbelief. 

"That's the point," He smiled. Oh how I hated that perfect smile. I smiled back as Jae ran over to me cuddling under my chin. 

"He really loves you huh," Jaesoo suddenly said his eyes looking glazed over. 

"Who? Jae? Of course," I picked him up and squished him in a hug. 

"Hah...that's not what I meant, but okay, c'mon let's go," he stood up as the little dogs followed after him as if we were gonna take them out on a walk. "You can bring the dogs too, the kids will love it." Kids?

"Oh...uhm okay, Kaja Jae~" I said as I nuzzled his nose. I grabbed all of their leashes and handed Min, Nini, and Jojo to Jaesoo while I had Chan, Jae, Yomi, and Yunggie. I had a pretty good idea of where we were going. We approached a familiar playground that Jaesoo had once taken me before during my "depression" stage. As usual, lots of kids were there and immeditally gathered around us and the puppies. 

"Omo!! It's Jaesoo-oppa!" one girl squealed and I knew right away that she was the little girl named Junmi(A/N: Ch.21). "And it's Hyomi-unnie! They brought doggies!!" 

Jaesoo held onto the dogs carefully and picked up Junmi at the same time. 

"Wahhh~ you both came back! We missed you so, so , so much!" Junmi smiled as she clung to Jaesoo's neck. I watched as the little kids all gathered around the puppies in a big circle as they jumped up and their faces. I laughed and saw one particular girl I had seen on a TV show. 

"Hello," i said in english. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Hello..." She replied in a  shy voice.

"Your name is Lauren isn't it?" I still said in english. She nodded. 

"My name is Hyomi, it's nice to meet you Lauren," I smiled at her warmly. "Here, would you like to hold one of the puppies for me?" Her eys sparkled just like Jaesoo's as I handed her Yunggie who was jumping with excitement. 

"Thank you," she said before running off with a trail of kids following behind her. 

"How do you know her?" Jaesoo asked confused. "I've asked her for her name so many times, but she didn't answer."

I looked at him in triumph. "Haha, have you never seen Hello Baby?"

"uh no?"

"Well, she's MBLAQ's baby they had to take care of...she's mixed canadian and korean, so she probably understands more english than korean at her age," I explained looking at her run around with Yunngie. 

"Hyomi-unnie," Junmi suddenly called out. 

"Hm?" i looked at her.

"Are you and Jaesoo-oppa dating now?" she asked. We both burst into laughter at her straight forward question.

"W-what's so funny?"

"Junmi-ah," I held myself steady to answer her. "Jaesoo-oppa and I are only friends....we're just really close friends...because I want you to marry oppa when you get older."

"Really? So..your like...my fairy god-mother?" she said as her eyes sparkled. I nodded. 

"Promise?" she held out her pinky. I locked my pinky with hers and said,"Promise."

"Okay~ You're getting too heavy," Jaesoo groand as he set her back on the ground. "Go and play with the other kids."

"Don't leave yet oppa, unnie!" she called back to us as we watched her play with the other kids who were surrounding Yunggie and Lauren.

"Close friends huh?" he suddenly said. I jumped at his sudden remark and looked at him. He glanced at me and only smirked. Jaesoo and I had established that we would only be friends from the day he left 2 months ago. He had told me he liked me, but he didn't realize it soon enough because he could tell I was in love with Changwoo already. Was I really in love with Changwoo though was the question i was continuously asking myself.

"What will become of us I wonder," i sighed as I looked up towards the bright blue sky flecked with white clouds. I could feel something nudging my ankle and I looked down to see Yunggie who had run away from everyone wimperring. I scooped him up in my arms and kissed him.

"I think we're ready to go home yeah?" I smiled as Yunggie whimpered again. Jaesoo laughed as all the kids gatehred around us again. 

"Okay, oppa and unnie are gonna go home now, you all eb nice to each other," Jaesoo bent down to their level. They all nodded.

"Visit us again please," Junmi spoke hugging Jaesoo. I looked at Lauren who had puppy dog eyes that begged for us not to go. I too bent down and ushered her to come over and gave her a warm hug with Yunggie in between.

"I'll visit again and then we can have a play date with all the puppies okay?" i said in english so she would understand. She nodded with excitement as I stood back up with Jaesoo who was looking at me with warm eyes.

"You really would make an amazing mom," he said as he walked ahead of me. I laughed. Oh this guy will never change.