Ch.12- Are You Leaving Me Now?

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

I yanked both of my hands away from the two guys who were silently waging war against one another. 

"Okay, both of you need to calm down, i'm not a toy in case you hadn't noticed," I looked at both of them serious. Changwoo avoided my eyes and Jaesoo didn't dare say anything back to me. I sighed and grabbed Changwoo's flashlight.

"You know what, I will lead, and since the both you want to "protect" me, you can stand behind me and also reflect on your thoughts," I pursed my lips together turning around to lead the way. My heart was thumping against my chest frantically as i let my left hand stay in contact with one of the walls as Jaesoo said. Eish...if it weren't for those two, i could be studying queitly learning japanese.....I'm scared to death.... The three of us were deathly quiet making me wonder if the two had come to a resolution. I carefully turned around to check on them only to find they weren't there. I completely turned around scared out of my wits.

"Y-yah, Lee Changwoo, Park Jaesoo....where are you?!" I whispered scared. There was no reply. What the hell man?! Why'd they disappear?! 

"Should..i find them or keep walking??...." I bti my lip in fustration. AISH MOLLAYO. I decided to go look for the two morons who decided to leave a defensless girl by herself by walking back the way i came. Or so i thought. In the end i just got myself even more lost. By this time, i was already tired and my ankles were hurting for who knows what reason. 

"This isn't fun anymore!" I cried slouching onto the ground tired. I heard soomething crunch behind me making me turn around quickly checking to see if anything or anyone was there, but no one. I started to whine.

"This is seriously not funny anymore..." i cried. I slowly started to take more steps to find Changwoo and Jaesoo looking at every little corner and crack, but no luck still.

"How big is this freakin maze?!" I yelled. "HELP ME! I CAN'T FIND MY WAY---KYYAAAA!" Someone had pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't get out of the person's grip making me slightly panicked, but the fact that it was someone made me some what eased. Then suddenly the person's grip loosened and looked up to see Hyunwoo. I immeditally pulled away embarressed.

"I am so sorry Hyunwoo-ssi...." i bowed frantically. He could only laugh and patted my head in reassurence. 

"Ani, it's okay, but why are you by yourself?! Didn't changwoo find you?" he asked me concerned. 

"He did....but....he wasn't there anymore when i turned around...we were also with Jaesoo...." I started to get worried. "Did something happen?!"

"We had to stop filming because we heard there was a murder walking around here....i never would have imagined this kind of situation though....come on, i'll take you back to our car....sorry we dragged you here..." hyunwoo apologized sincerely while carefully grabbing my hand. His hand was very similar to Myungsoos. Strong and reassuring. But i was still worried. Murder? What if they...what if they got kidnapped or something when we were walking?! Those thoguhts kept invading my mind the whole time Hyunwoo was trying to lead me out of the maze. Surprisingly we got out pretty fast making me wonder if he had done this before hand.

"Did you by chance already come here or something?" i asked him curious.

"this is actually a secret for changwoo," hyunwoo stuck out his tongue at me cutely. Secret camera?? 
"What do you mean secret camera??/" 

"He was suppose to find you and bring you back so we could prepare the cake an dstuff for his birthday," Hyunwoo spoke leading me closer to the van. "But he was taking longer than we had expected so i came in to find you guys...i hope nothing bad happened..." We both suddenly heard a loud scream making us whip our heads back towards the maze. Changwoo.  i sprinted off first leaving Hyunwoo calling after me. I could hear the other members getting out of the car, but by that time, i was already the first oe to get back into the maze. Lee Changwoo. Lee Changwoo. Where are you?! Where the hell are you!? Are you okay!? Please tell me your okay. I didn't know where i was going, i just had to find Jaesoo and Changwoo. I was running in almost every direction and almsot every direction was a either a dead end or i was just going in circles. All the worse possibilties started popping into my head. Stop thinking like that! He HAS to be fine! THEY HAVE TO BE FINE!

"LEE CHANGWOO!!! PARK JAESOO!! YELL OR SOMETHING!!!" I yelled running. I heard a rustle on the side of me and just decided to break through the grass/vined wall, but stopped when a gun barrel was aimed for my head. My eyes widened horror as i came face to face with the murder who suppose to be lurking around. He was scruby looking and he had a three week old beard that needed major shaving. His clothes were baggy and he looked like he was in his mid-fourties. 

"Wow, you're a pretty one aren't you?" he smiled creeply. I didn't know what to do. Run? Scream? Kick Him? I couldn't think straight. 

"W-wha-what do you want from me," I muttered trying to take a step back. 

"Nothing really, but it's a shame i have to kill you, we could have had some fun, it really is a shame," he shook his head and clocked the gun making it ready to shoot at anytime. I'm going to die. I knew it already. My life was over. I never would have expected this at all. Never in my life would i have thought i would be in this situation. Maybe it's my punishment? karma?.... Time had stopped. At least i thought so. I knew i couldn't out run it, but i can try to survive until i see one of the D.A.Q members. 

"I'm sorry...but i can't let you do that ahjussi..." I tried to hold a steady gaze. He cocked his head to the side questioning my bravery. I let myself smirk and kicked him in the head as hard as i could knocking him over in one blow. I immeditally sprinted off. 

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!! PLEASE!!1" I screamed as loud as my lungs could. 

"HYOMI-AH!!!" I heard Changwoo's voice call right next to me on the other side of the grass barrier. I immeditally tried pulling the grass and vines out as quickly as possible also looking out for the murder who i knew was looking for me. there was a hole big enough for my hand to fit through and changwoo grabbed it.

"I'll help!" He spoke rushed. 

"Please help me! He's coming! i know it!" i spoke quickly taring out grass and vines as fast as i could, but this wall seemed thicker than usual. Thats when i heard footsteps approaching. my heart pace quickened.

"Changwoo hurry! I HEAR HIM!!! PALLI!!!" I yelled frantic. We started to tare at it faster, but then i saw him. The murder guy was staring at me with blood shot eyes full of anger. I looked at changwoo one last time and gripped his hand. The hole wasn't big enough yet. It's all over. It's over. I can't fit. 

"Hyomi?" Changwoo spoke squeezing my hands concerned and worried. I watched the old man raise his gun at me once again and quickly looked at changwoo with a soft gaze.

"Mianhae," i smiled a little. I let go of his hand and was prepared to take the bullet.

"Hyomi-ah, yah, YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Changwoo yelled throught the hole reaching for my hand again. I'm sorry. I'm out of time i guess. I closed my eyes and clenched my hands by my side ready for the pain. Then i heard the gun shoot, but what happened was seriously the most shocking. Someone had pulled me into a tight embrace making the bullet pass through both of us. Who is it? We both fell on the ground. The pain was like beign burned alive yet at the same time being drowned. I couldn't breath and i felt like i was having a seizure. I looked to see who had taken the more impact from the bullet and felt tears swell into my eyes. Whether it was from the pain or from something else, i already knew right away. Are you leaving me now?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ugh school. First week wasn't so bad i guess :P But i guess i'll only be updating weekends >_< Just so tired from all the homework stuff @_@ Nice little plot twist here :3 WHO IS IT THOUGH?! JAESOO??? HYUNWOO?? GJDKAFHJDLAFUJFHEAFKAFHDJFHKFDA Subscribe and comment for more~ thanks <3