Ch.29- Because It's You

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

The next day,  I had to wake up early to shoot my new  M/V. I didn't know who my co-actor was nor if it was one person or personS. When we arrived at the location, which was a small cafe, I went straight into hair and make-up AND constuming. As tired as I was, I knew it was for my own good and I was excited to meet my co-star. I wonder if they're putting Starship people in here...maybe it's Minwoo..or Jeongmin...Jeongmin's been in a lot of M/V's though...hmmm maybe Donghyun-oppa?...

Beauty is pain. It took me an hour just to get my hair and make up done. All I had to do was change into my outfit for the first shooting.

"Okay! Lee Changwoo is here!" i heard a near by staff member call out making me immeditally more aware. I started to fidget around making the stylist unnies scoldal me as I tried to find one of my closest friends. Then i caught a glimps of red hair. Jonghyun? wait no.....Changwoo?

I tried to tip toe a little bit more in my heels, but I felt myself slip off. I braced myself to fall, but someone caught me.

"I'm so sorry stylist unnies..thank you for--"

"Hyomi pabo, am I an unnie to you?" Changwoo said with a bright smile. His arms were around me in a craddle and i suddenly felt embaressed so i scrambled out of his grasp and stood up straight fixing my clothes.

"A-annyeonghaseyo..." I bowed professionally. It had been such a long time since I had seen Changwoo that it almost felt like we had just first met after years of being apart. His smile made my heart flutter with happiness.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm D.A.Q's Lee Changwoo, thank you for this oppurtunity, I will definitely work hard," he bowed towards the staff. He looked at me from head to toe and smiled again. 

"Well then. shall we go and film Hyomi-ah?" he asked as he held out his hand for me to take. I chuckled a little and replied,"Yes we shall."

We walked onto the set of the cafe and sat down. In front of us were numerous cookies and sweets that looked delicious.

"Okay, so our concept is Changwoo gets to play as the good here for a bit, then later we'll film him as a bad guy you didn't see, then later on you catch on that he's a horrible person and you say you can do better etc. So please just act comfortable, start a conversation, do anything as long as it looks like your a natural couple."

"Neh," we both replied as we both looked at one another simutaniously and almost broke into laughter. 

"Yah, yah, take this seriously," I said looking down at the selections of cookies in front of us. "Wait can we eat these?"

The director gave me a thumbs up and I immeditally picked one out and ate it. 

"Wahh, they taste so good! try this one!" i picked up the same cookie I had eaten and held it our for Changwoo to eat thinking he'd grab it and eat, but instead he just ate it out of my hand making me slightly shocked. 

"It taste even better now that you fed it to me by hand," he winked. My body cringed at his cheesy joke. He was doing his job, but I couldn't help but laugh and make fun of him. I was never used to seeing Changwoo actually WORK. Heck, I sometimes couldn't even tell if he was the real Changwoo when he performed on stage.

"Here, try this one, it's green tea flavored," he picked one and said," Open~"

I opened my mouth as he fed it to me with a bright smile on his face making me wonder why he was so happy and smiley. Maybe it's because that's his way of acting?? Hm.

"Changwoo-ssi, you're a bit too happy," the director called out. I laughed as he sighed. 

"Youre company is sure tough about this," he said in a tone of defeat.

"Well if you give up that easy, how're you ever gonna date a girl huh?" I . 

"Well...the girl I wanna date is right in front of me," he whispered so only we could hear. My cheeks flushed red and i hid behind my hands to cover my cheeks feeling embaressed about Changwoo's sudden outrageous out burst. Changwoo burst into laughter making the director yell at us both. 

"Yah, yah, do it properly!! Kim Hyomi, c'mon."

"M-mianhae oppa," i bowed my head a little iin apology. Damn you Changwoo....

"Wahh, even Hyomi get's scolded at times too," Changwoo smirked with playfullness. It seemed like we were back to our old days when we were all together. When we were all innocent and close friends. When life seemed so simple. When I had loved Jonghyun to the end only to come back and find myself staring at Changwoo who seemed to act like nothing happened. The Lee Changwoo who comforted me when Jonghyun and I argued about not sharing food or playing with each other. It was that Lee Changwoo who was sitting in front of me. My heart started to ache for those wonderous times, but the past was the past. What could I do?

"Hey...you okay?" Changwoo's expression had changed from playful to worried. "You don't look too happy...."

"Eh?" I said feeling embaressed that my emotions showed. "I'm okay though?"

A flash of doubt crossed his eyes, but he as he was going to reply, he stopped short because the director yelled," CUT! NEXT SCENE." 

.

.

.

.

 

My M/V shooting took the whole day with Changwoo. Gradually, him and I started to take it seriously and acted accordingly to how they wanted us to act. But once we finisheed and everyone was packing up, Changwoo and I had decided to go to park to talk. Changwoo said he wanted to have a serious talk and I had no idea what he had meant by serious. We walked to the park and found ourselves swinging on the swings. Or at least I was.

"Wah...how nostaligic..." I said as I gazed upward towards the twinkling stars.

"I know...it's like we're back in in 1st grade..." changwoo replied his voice ringing in my head. 

"You said you wanted to talk?"

"Mhm."

"About?"

"Hyomi."

"What?"

Changwoo stopped swinging and looked at me hsi eyes reflecting the emotions in his eyes. 

"I don't think i can do this anymore," he said his eyes suddenly looking hurt. Huh?

"Wait, what are you talking about??" i asked as I too stopped swinging and looked straight into his eyes. He sighed as he looked away and stared at his feet.

"When...when are you ever going to pick who you want to be with?" He suddenly said half annoyed, half fustrated. "We've all been waiting....waiting for you....I've...I've been trying so hard to keep myself from calling you and texting you just so you could recover from...from wwhat happened...but I seriously don't think I can do this anymore...my feelings feel like their still one-sidded...."

I didn't think Changwoo would bring this up at a a time like this so I was speechless. Changwoo stood up and stoo din front of me holding my swing chains as he bent down to my level our faces inches away from each other. He looked into my eyes not even pulling away. My heart thumped wildly in my chest as he didn't move from where he was leveled with me.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?" he said in a whisper leaning in closer. 

"Changwoo...don't you realize we're both idols now?" I said closing my eyes tight as the possibilty of us happening died quietly inside of me. 

"And don't you realize, I don't care if we get exposed?" He said leaning in closer to me. My heart rate went up even more now that he was in front of me. 

"Lee Changwoo..." I muttered under my breath opening my eyes to see his eyes reflect mine. He and I have been through so much together and I knew it already. Everyone knew it before I knew it. I was in love with him already. Jonghyun, Youngmin, and Jaesoo all called it. 

"Then....these feelings I ahve for you right now...their real aren't they?" I asked him our eyes still looking into each other. He stepped back from me quickly his face lit up with shock. He looekd like he was in denial.

"Wait...are you serious?" he asked looking at me disbelief written on his face. I stood up and walked towards him. I wasn't going to run away anymore because I knew what I wanted. I knew who I wanted to be with. I knew who i could see as someone I would spend the rest of my life with. This time, I would be the bold one. I pecked his cheek as he blushed pink.

"W-what?? What's going on?? Are..are you sure your Hyomi??" he looked at me as happiness and delightfullness showed in his eyes as they sparkled. I felt my cheeks burning hot from embarressment as i realized what I had just done. Changwoo looked like a kid who had won the lottery. It's you....It's always been you...I've just been too blind too see it....

Is this the rigth thing for me to do?