Ch.30- I'm Glad It's You

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

"Am I too late to choose you?" I asked him in small voice. He shook his head no.

"No...of course not...do you know how long I've waited for you to say these words to me?" Changwoo said in the happiest voice I ever heard come out of his mouth. I chuckled lightly as he grabbed my hands into his.

"I just can't believe....after these couple years of waiting...and waiting....you finally..." he stopped his sentence as he hugged me tightly as if I had been gone for the longest time. "Does this mean I can finally call you mine?" he whispered. I had no idea why, but tears started to rise. Maybe it was from happiness or something else, I couldn't tell.

"Yeah," i replied hugging him back my heart thumping wildly. He pulled away from me a little to look at my face and smiled warmly. The kind Changwoo smile. He leaned in close to me and whispered,"Hey...is it okay if I kiss you?"

I blushed red.How could he just say that?? I pushed away from him slightly looking at him puzzled.

"Wh-what?? Th..that's embarressing....you don't ju--"

"Well either way I'm going to," he smiled as he placed his lips on mne cutting me off. I didn't fight. Nor did I pull away.Instead I let myself melt into him. It wasn't a deep passionate kiss, nor a short quick peck, but it was a kiss full of meaning. Memories of our accidental kisses flashed in my head and I began to laugh. Just when did tI fall for you without knowing it Lee Changwoo?

"Wae?" he pulled away looking at me curiously as I broke into laughter. I just couldn't help myself. It was too funny. I had been so oblvious to my own feelings.

"Nothing..." I reassured him as I ruffled his hair. "I just thought about our first kiss was when I first moved back at your place." He blushed as I watched the memory unfold in his eyes.

"Okay..there..that..." he rubbed his head awkwardly but still smiling. "That was your fault though!"

I laughed and pecked his cheek. "Yeah it was :P"

Together we just kinda laughed and enjoyed our time together. It had taken me this long to realize just how much I loved Changwoo. After Jonghyun disappeared from my life for good, I realized I had always depended on Changwoo to protect me. I never understood why he was always there whenever I needed him or whenever I just needed someone. No. He wasn't a rebound. He was always there to match up with Jonghyun. It just took me awhile to acknowledge it. That night, I experienced one of my happiest moments. The moment Lee Changwoo became mine and I became his. More than just childhood friends.

.

.

.

.

.

(10 Years later)

Today was my last day of being contracted to Starship. After today, I would be a free agent like the rest of Boyfriend. Donghyun and Hyunseong stayed within the company though as Artists and Jeongmin continued as an Actor. Minwoo became one of the dance choreographers and the Jo Twins became modeling CEO's.

"How do you feel?" Youngmin came up to me and patted my back. I smiled at him then looked at all the new trainees.

"Feeling great....it reminds me of how I got in as a trainee," I laughed at the memory. Youngmin and I had gotten into a scandal because we had been spotted shopping together at the mall even though we had other people with us. It was stupid really if I thought back to it, but if it weren't for that, I wouldn't be where I was today so I was greatful to not only Youngmin, but to the CEO for giving me a chance to do something I never even dreamed of.

"Alright, listen up," Minwoo called out. "I'll be teaching you some simple choreo, if you can't follow through, you'll be cut, simple as that."

"Wahhh Minwoo is scary~" Kwangmin jumped out from nowhere and slung his arm around my shoulder casually.

"Yah, becareful what you do, she's partically married to Changwoo now," Youngmin warned Kwangmin who didn't budge.  Oh these twins.

I watched Minwoo start teaching the frightened yet excited trainees as they tried to follow Minwoo's version of "easy choreo".

"Don't you think he's being a bit tough on them?" I asked frowning as I watchd one girl fall.

"Nahh, we had to do this too," Kwangmin smiled. "He's just doing what he has to do....honestly though, it kills him inside everytime he has to cut someone."

Together we watched Minwoo cut people one by one. At times I wouldn't understand why he would cut them and at times I understood fully. By the end of the day, there were only 5 trainees left who were sweating like crazy. 3 boys and 2 girls.

"Well done for getting this far," Minwoo said his hands placed on his hips barely breaking a sweat. Youngmin and Kwangmin just stared at him awe.

"Jo Hyunmin," Minwoo called out. I clapped for him as he stepped forward. He looked exactly like his brothers.

"Lee Mi Hyun, Ahn Soo Jin, Kim Jo Seop, and Kim Bi Woon, congradulations for being accepted into the trainee system, you start as soon as your parents sign the contracts," Minwoo congradulated them. Youngmin, Kwangmin and I greeted the new trainees warmly and I couldn't help but give a high five to the twins younger brother Hyunmin.

"Hyung...I did it," he smiled at the three of us.

"Good job Hyunmin-ah~" Kwangmin ruffled his hair.

"He was pretty good," Minwoo walked over drinking down a water bottle. My last day as an idol finally ended with gathering 5 new trainees and spending time with my sunbaes.

"Then....I'll be going," I said with a smile as I walked towards the door.

"I hope you had a great time here Hyomi-ah," the CEO spoke to my back as I walked out feeling the happiest. Outside, the Infinite brothers were all waiting for me.

"CONGRADULATIONS HYOMI!!!" They all said together. Myungsoo came up to me and embraced me in a tight hug.

"I'm so proud of you Hyomi..." he spoke. "Dad and Mom would both be proud."

"I know.." I replied back.

Mom had joined Dad a couple months ago due to old age. It was heartbreaking, but I had a dream that day. Dad, Mom, and Jonghyun all were there with smiling faces.

"We love you Hyomi....forever." They said. I woke up crying that day and I kept those words engraved in my heart.

"So....am I allowed to have my hug yet?" I heard Changwoo say from behind Myungsoo. Changwoo had finally out grown Myungsoo so Myungsoo couldn't anymore. They were now equal.

"Oh..uh..yeah," Myungsoo let me go as Changwoo intercepted me under his arm. Truthfully, Myungsoo and Changwoo becmae awkward after we got together. Myungsoo always thought of Changwoo as a little brother and theres a possibilty now that he may actually become one now. Haha. Finally, I let my arms wrap around Changwoo and he too did the same as he whispered,"Congradulations on becoming a free agent Kim Hyomi."

I giggled as his voice tickled my neck.

"Gomowo Lee CHangwoo," I replied.

"Get a room please," I hear done of the D.A.Q members say. We pulled away from each other and laughed.

"Let's all go to Woolim's practice room, we have a surprise for Hyomi," Dongwoo exclaimed jumping up and down. We all got in in our cars and once we got there, I was shocked. Standing in front of me was Park Jaesoo holding leashes to all my once baby puppies now full grown adults.

"Annyeong Hyomi," He smiled. I hadn't seen Jaesoo for 10 years reason being I found out that he had went to the states to study without telling me. Yes. I hated him for not telling me, but there was nothing I could do. I ran up to him and stopped myself before I hugged him. I looked back at Changwoo who sighed and nodded and then finally ambraced Jaesoo in a warm and tight hug.

"You pabo..I know where you've been all these years," I whispered in his ear.

"I kinda fingured, haha," He laughed it off with his perfect bell laugh. He had let all the dogs loose and they were jumping all over the place. I had raised them really diligently with Changwoo. I had taken only 3 which was Chan, Jojo, and Jae while I gave Youngmin and Kwangmin, Min and Nini. I also gave Myungsoo Yunggie and Yomi. I released the hug first and smiled at him brightly.

"Long time no see Park Jaesoo," Changwoo said as he laced his fingers through mine protectively. Jaesoo stared at us wildly and said,"You guys are seriously together huh?"

"Yep," we said in unison. He sighed but ended up smiling anyway.

"We all knew it," Jaesoo spoke in a matter of fact tone. I pecked Changwoo on the cheek and together we said,"I love you Hyomi/Changwoo."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: IT'S DONE OMG. IT'S FINISHED TT^TT.

I feel like I rushed the ending ;-; SDFGHJKL Anyway!! Thank you to all the loyal readers <3 It was you who gave me the strength to keep updating even though I was being so Hiatus @_@ Still thank you so much <3 And guess what! I Got into JYP!! But Shhhh~ It'lbe between you and me okay? ^^. Do not fear my subbies, there will be multiple endings I may make later on I'm not sure, we'll see hahaha. But I will for sure continue to make stories even as a trainee <3 Sarnghae <33333333