Ch.1- Meeting In The Dorm

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

After 6 months of recovering from the heart transplant, i was finally able to debut and push away all of the scandals i had with the Jo Twins. Honestly, Youngmin and I still kept contact even though it's been awkward ever since he confessed to me, but Kwangmin...i don't know what happened. We just stopped talking all of a sudden. Changwoo has been really busy since he also just debuted under Woolim. Since the surgery, Changwoo has been trying his best to keep in touch and keep reminding me that his feelings are still the same. Jonghyun(Changjo) has been well too. He keeps telling me he was really thankful for the heart transplant and that he was forever in-debt to me, but truthfully that day of the surgery, i was scared. Changwoo's confession made me waver on my choice, but im glad i went through with it and to top it off i'm alive also. I really don't know what i would have done without the four of them. Now right now, i just moved into a dorm and i was told i had a dorm partner.

"Yah! Myunggie be careful with that!! " i yelled at Myungsoo who was carrying a box full of my shoes.

"It's pretty heavy you know! How many pairs of shoes do you even have?!" he responded back as he set the box down into my room. The infinite members came pouring in one by one carrying my stuff and even Changwoo came to help. He was rolling two suitcases full of my clothes and i ran up to grab one.

"I'm happy you came," I spoke keeping pace with him. He smiled and i felt a warm sensation flood through me.

"I'm glad i could help," he spoke.

"Aren't you busy though? I mean your schedual must be full," I replied rolling my suitcase into my room with Changwoo following close behind.

"Well, if it's for you, i would gladly put off my schedual, but today, we don't have any scheduals till later, so i'll help you unpack," he responded kindly. Ever since the surgery, he's treated me really kindly and i don't know...my feelings are all over the place right now. I saw Sunggyu haul in the last of my boxes and said," Alright thats all!" we all cheered and bowed to everyone.

"Thank you so much for your help everyone...if i had tried to it myself, i probably would have died from stress," I laughed. Myungsoo hit my head and said,"Yah, don't joke about that, it can happen." Everyone laughed at our brother/sister love until Infinite's Manager came in to tell them they had a schedual to do. 

"Awh, we're leaving already?" Sungjong pouted.

"Kaja, we'll come back later Hyomi-ah!" Sungyeol yelled pulling Sungjong with him out the door. Myungsoo embraced me in a brotherly hug and said," Call if you need anything."

"Neh~ now hurry up and leave befor eyou get scolded," i said pushing him and waving goodbye. As soon as they all left, it was just me and Changwoo. I sat on the couch slightly exhausted and Changwoo laughed. 

"Did you find out who your dorm partner is?" Changwoo asked me curious.

"Nope, not yet....i'm axious though...i heard that person is a model and that i'll be working with them when i do my photoshoots," I replied slightly tired. I placed my hand over where my heart laid and felt it steadily beating. I closed my eyes and started to remember the day of the surgery. I thought changwoo had given me his heart...but thank god he was alive.....and i'm glad i saved jonghyun, but....there''s something thats holding me back and i have no idea what...Mom is living with Myungsoo and them so i shouldn't be worried about that...but i don't know...i feel uneasy.

As soon as i opened my eyes, i found Changwoo only inches from face his eyes wide open scarying me half to death.

"Yah!" I yelled and hit his arm. he rolled over onto the ground laughing.

"Your expressions...hahaha...are always the best!" Changwoo said while laughing hard. I pouted and frowned yet he still continued to laugh. I stood up and sat on him catching him off guard.

"Oh my gosh....your heavy Hyomi!!!" Changwoo gasped. I furrowed my eyebrows and merong'ed him.

"This is what you get---WOAH!" i yelled as Changwoo managed to roll over and pin me on the ground. He had a smirk of victory on his face making me slightly annoyed.

"You remember who's the stronger one here?" Changwoo teased as he inched closer to my face making my heart rate speed up. Aish this position is so.... Then i heard the door open and walked in a really attractive guy. He saw us and froze in his spot.

"Wow....i never would have thought you would do this kind of thing already on your first night here," he spoke spiting out the words like they were poisen or something. Changwoo and I immeditally stood up embarressed at his sudden appearance and bowed. Then it came to me. Is he.....is he my dorm mate?!

"You're not...perhaps...my dorm mate are you?" I asked slightly concerned. The person sighed and replied," Sadly yes."

"Bowh?!" Changwoo and I said together shocked.

"Wait wait, i can't have a guy as my dorm partner! Thats insane!!" I said quickly trying to make sense of everything. But wasn't i living with Changwoo for awhile......

"Well, believe it or not i'm your dorm partner, Park Jaesoo, now i'm gonna go to my room now if you'll excuse me," Jaesoo responded coldly and left us stunned. 

"You should've just stayed at my house you know," Changwoo said slightly angered. "His attitude kinda pisses me off."

"Aren;t you living with your members? It's scary living alone...and i know what you mean...his attitude kinda ..." I sighed as we made our way to my room where all of my boxes laid. Suddenly Changwoo got a call.

"Yobosaeyo?" he answered. "Already?!...wait Hyung.....but.....*sighs* arrasso...i'll be right down...." He hung up and gave me a sad look and i knew he had to go.

"I'll...i'll call you or something okay?" he told me sulking making me feel bad.

"Okay~ be safe," I replied sending him out the door and returning to my room to fix everything. Woohyun and Hoya already fixed my bed so i had something to sleep on, so it was up to me to decorate and put my clothes away. I sighed and started putting my shoes at the base of my closet and opened up my suitcases full of my clothes and hung them up. Surprisingly i was almost done. I just had to put up some pictures, my guitar, and place my piano. I was really glad i had a window and the view was really nice. After about 2-3 hours of fixing my room, it felt like home. I plopped onto my bed and relaxed my muscles. If only it could just stay like this. But then i remembered i was living with a strange guy names Park Jaesoo. I carefully peeked out from my door and checked to see if he was anywhere and he was nowhere to seen. A sigh of relief slipped out and i started to walk into the living room only to hear the bathroom door open and there he was, wearing blue shorts and a grey shirt rubbing a towel on his head to dry his hair. Woah....not even once had i even seen Changwoo do that....but when this guy does it..he looks so...pretty. He caught me staring and i found myself looking at the floor embarressed. I heard him scoff and approach me. He lifted my chin up to see his face and he had the most attractive eyes. Aish! what are you thinking Kim Hyomi?! No way are you going to fall for this guy!

"Wow, you should see what face your making, it's funny," he laughed. Oh my gosh even his laugh is perfect... I pulled away from him and bowed.

"An-annyeonghaseyo...Ireumun Kim Hyomi-ibnida....treat me well," I stuttered nervously.

"Stand straight, i really hate sharing rooms,and for it to be a girl is even worse," Jaesoo scoffed and walked passed me slightly hitting my shoulder. I felt my eye twitch and i knew it was going to be rough living with this Jaesoo guy. His face is pretty, but his personality .....*sigh*...how will i survive this?

"Hey! Hyomi or whatevr! Give me a waterbottle in the fridge!" Jaesoo yelled. 

"Who the hell does this guy think he is!?" I muttered pissed off. Ugh....Myungsoo-oppa....save me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

 

 

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAY!!! SEQUEL!!! XDDD And new character ;3 Mwahahaha xDDD Subscribe and Commetn for more <3 Thanks~