Ch.16- By Your Side

I Hated You (Sequel)

Hyomi's POV:

 I didn't pull away. I couldn't, but instead he did and he looked at me with a serious expression. 

"I love you," he told me holding my gaze. I was completely soaked and so was Changwoo, but he looked confident in what he was doing. 

"Cha----"

"I love you..." he cut me off placing his forehead on mine. WHat was i suppose to say? I was a mess. My emotions were every where. I couldn't even tell if i was crying anymore. We stayed like this for what seemed like hours just letting the rain fall of our shoulders our breaths matching. Suddenly I felt him step back making me look up at him wondering.

"I'm sorry....we should go back home now....I don't want to get you sick..." Changwoo turned around walking towards the car. I slowly walked after him in a slight daze and sat in the passenger seat again. We sat in silence once again, but it wasn't an awkward silence like it was before. Changwoo grabbed my hand into his and laced his fingers through mine making the heat pass through my hand like electricity. My felt so cold and the area where I had gotten shot was throbbing slightly. I felt like my heart was going to burst from everything, but as we drove on, it had calmed down and we soon reached my dorm. He dropped me off at the door and i stepped out to leave when i realized he was still holding on to my hand. 

"Changwoo?" I looked at him.

"I'll call you later......" he smiled and let go of my hand so i could get out of the car. I watched him drive away and started walking into the dorm. I was still pretty wet from the rain and could still feel Changwoo's kiss lingering on my lips. I was about to knock on the door, but then suddenly it opened and Jaesoo was standing there his eyes red and puffy for who knows what reason. 

"Oh...Jaesoo-ah....Hi..." I said trying to walk in, but he blocked my path. 

"What do you think you're doing..." he mumbled. "WHy are you all wet...."

"I was outside....let me in..i wanna change..." I whispered trying to push myself through only for Jaesoo to embrace me in a hug. What?

"I was so worried....i was so very worried you idiot...you pabo...." he choked on his words. I was taken aback by his sudden action and didn't know what to do. I never saw this side of Jaesoo. I never even dreamed of it. 

"J-ja-jaesoo...you're crushing me...." I gasped for air. He let me go and looked away shy. 

"Go inside and change...you're all soaked...." he moved out of the way letting me inside and closing the door. 

"Gomowoyo...." I showed a small smile and went to change. I plopped on my bed feeling lost and still cold. I saw my phone laying by my bed and grabbed it. 57 missed calls and 32 unread text messages. I sighed and cleared everything except the messages. Surprising most of them were from Jaesoo. Alot of  others were from Manager-oppa. The latest one said I had to get back into doing schedules and for me to stay strong. I started scrolling down again and started seeing messages from Jonghyun. No....I can't... I immeditally got out of my text messages and put head phones in. I clicked shuffle and out of all the songs to play was Missing You by teen Top. I felt like i couldn't breathe when i heard the song. Then suddenly Jonghyun's voice started singing. 

Unknowingly, i had started to cry just from his voice. Everything was replaying in my mind. How i met him. How i moved away. How i came back. How i said i wouldn't love him. How i fell for him again. How he died right in front of me. Mianhae. I closed my eyes tight letting the tears roll down my cheeks and ducked under the covers. I focused mainly on his voice and the lyrics. Jonghyun....are you in heaven right now? Are you happy? Are you sad? What are you doing? Why did you leave without me? Why leave me alone? Wae?......Come back....WHy won't you answer me? Are you with Dad?.....Choi Jonghyun.....I loved you.....I can't see you anymore....

I fell asleep with these thoughts and had nightmares of that day. Each scene was so vivid and realistic that i woke up earlier than i hadplanned with cold sweat. I noticed i still had my ear buds in and looked to see what song was playing. It was Infinite's Only Tears and sighed. I have to get up....i can't...be like this... 

I used every ounce of energy i had stored and got up to do my daily things again. After everything was done, I sat on the couch lifeless. Or rather feeling lifeless.

"You woke up earlier than i had imagined," Jaesoo walked in crossing his arms and leaning on the wall. "We have another photoshoot together for your next album, your manager told me to tell you that." I only nodded and resumed my thoughts. I heard him sigh and suddenly we were running out the door and outside. It was bright and sunny. TOO bright that it made me squint. 

"We're gonna go have some fun before our schedule, just follow me," he pulled me along holding onto my hand naturally. I could only follow after him still dazed and tired, but as i saw where he was pulling me, i noticed it was a playground with a lot of little kids. 

"LOOK GUYS!! IT'S JAESOO-OPPA!!" a little girl yelled making the rest of the kids run towards us and surround us. The energy was so much that i couldn't absorb it. 

"Haha guys, calm down! I have my friend here today," Jaesoo laughed patting the kids heads. I also never saw this side of Jaesoo. The choding side of him. 

"Oppa oppa, is she your girlfriend?" a cute girl with small pigtails asked with a grin. 

"Ey~ aniyo? She's really just a friend," Jaesoo smiled warmly picking her up. The warm atmosphere seemed to engulf me into a giant ball of light and make me feel so happy. More happy then i should be. 

"Unnie! Unnie!! You're the first girl Jaesoo-oppa has brought!!" another little girl tugged at my jeans. I couldn't help but smile. 

"Oh jeongmal? wah, Gomowoyo~ireumi mwoyeyo?" I asked her kneeling down to her level. She smiled shyly and replied,"Kim Junmi." 

"Wah, Junmi-ah, who do you like better? Me or this unnie?" Jaesoo joined our conversation. I laughed at his question and pointed at myself. 

"Unnie," Junmi smiled and pointed. 

"ASSA!!" I picked her up laughing. 

"Wow....you're laughing," Jaesoo said in awe. I looked at him surprised to hear the comment. He covered his mouth shyly and muffled," Sorry...." I smiled again and whispered into the little girls ear,"Jaesoo is weird." She giggled and agreed. Suddenly i felt my phone vibrate inside my pocket and i had to set down the little girl. 

"Sorry!! Unnie has to answer the phone, i'll be right back!" I winked and moved away to a quieter place to answer it. 

"Yobosaeyo?" Manager-oppa's voice resounded through the phone.

"Ye....Manager-oppa..." i replied.

"Oh thank goodness you're okay....uhm, where are you and Jaesoo? You have you're photoshoot in an hour, then you have some recording for some of the songs and new choreography," He addressed me the schedule.

"Oh...uh--"

"Hyung, we're at the near-by preschool by the dorm," Jaesoo stole the phone from me and told him the directions.

"Yeh~ hyung, see you ina bit!" Jaesoo handed me back my phone and smirked. "How was it?"

"How was what?" I asked him pocketing my phone again.

"The little kids love you," he sighed. "You took away my spot light." 

"Ey~ they still love you, don't worry," I patted his shoulder playfully. For a moment everything seemed normal. I didn't think about Jonghyun, or the crimnal guys....or even my heart. "We should bring Jong--" Then it hit me again like a boulder. 

"Hyomi?" Jaesoo eyed me worriedly. I covered my mouth surprised i almost said his name. Why...did i do that?....

"Ani...it's nothing.." I forced a smile. "Kaja, manager-oppa is probably here..." As i was about to leave, Jaesoo pulled me into a warm embrace. 

"Pabo....dont...hide things from me," Jaesoo mumbled. What is wrong with him lately?!

"Ja-jaesoo-ah what are you doing....." I tried pushing away but he didn't release his grip. 

"I don't know...." he replied his embrace getting tighter. "I really don't know....all i know is that i want you by my side all the time...and i feel so guilty...and i just don't understand why i have these emotions...." He sighed and then released me with a glint in his eye that made me wonder what he was thinking. 

"I think I might be in love with you.."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Ouuu~ Jaesoo~ She's recovering :)) Kind of LOL. I have Today off guys~ xDDD So idk i might double update, might not :P. I have a photoshoot later today ^^ Subscribe and comment for more~ Thanks!!