Chapter 17

What About Us

"Your leg is broken" The nurse say's. I sigh in desperation. Kai stayed here with me to see how I am, I guess he now know what's going on. "My leg can't be broken, I have a dance class coming up in two days. I need to go" I say as I try getting up. When I try to move my right leg, I end up feeling alot of pain travel through my body. Kai hurries over and put's my leg back on the bed I was sitting on. "You need to get some rest, Right?" He asks the nurse. "Yes. You would need to get some rest in bed and take a good balanced diet." Shse responds. "How long exactly will it take for my leg to heal?" I ask irritatedly. "About 6 weeks or more unless you do as told" She responds. "6 weeks! What am I going to do with my life during these 6 weeks?" I say loudly. "As I said before, you just need to get some rest. That is the best thing for you to do. I'm going to schedule you an appointment to get your cast and crutche's" She says before leaving. "Cast?Crutches? I hate this!" I say angrily as I cross my arms over my chest. "Sulli, how did this happen?" He asks worriedly as he take's a seat next to the nurse's bed. I take in a deep breath, I don't want to be too angry. "Krystal" I say. He looks a bit shocked. "Krystal?" "Yes Kai. Krystal." He get's up and walks to the cabinet still keeping queit thinking to myself. "Krystal?" He asks again. "Yes. Krystal your girlfriend." "Are you sure you didn't bump your head or something?" He asks me seriously. "You dont believe me do you?" He laughs it off. "I mean Krystal is not the type of person who would do that. She wouldn't injure anybody like that." He says pointing to my leg. "She's had it out for me for the longest. Everybody can tell that she doesn't like me, She would do something to show that hatred of her's to me." "Sulli, I think you just need some rest right now" He says as he fixes the blanket to put on me. I stop his hand's from shiffling with the bed. "Just leave Kai" I say. He's a bit tooken back from my word's. "Please Kai. Just leave" I say again. He slowly walks to the door. "Sulli. I know you may be angry with me, but please don't push me away. Get some rest" He say's before walking out.

A while later Amber,Chanyeol, and Luhan come by to see me. "Sulli, how are you feeling?" Amber say's as she walks in the room and take's a seat next to me on the bed. "I'm fine." I respond. "Is your leg alright?" Chanyeol asks worriedly. "It's broken" I respond. "Really? What exactly happened?" Luhan asks. "I fell down the stairs and twisted my leg. Krystal just couldn't stand me" I say with a little anger in my voice. "Krystal? What does she have to do with this?" Amber asks. "She's the one who pushed me. She's the reason I'm in this situation right now. I knew she couldn't stand the fact that I was hanging out with Kai so much but I didn't think she would actually physically hurt me." I say. From the side unotically Chanyeol start's getting angry. "I can't believe she actually did that. I mean I know that she is the devil but I didn't know she would take the actions of the devil too" Amber states hugging me. "Just please don't say anything yet. I want to see if she will confess herself" I state. They all promise not to tell. Amber breaks off her hug. "I have to go now. I'm going to bring you some food later on alright?" She says. I nod my head. "You better stay in bed. Chanyeol keep an eye on her while I'm gone." Amber says giving me a glare. He nods. "I'll come by tommorrow, I have to go finish up some assighnments. Rest well" Luhan says as he gives me a hug and leaves behind Amber.

I shift my gaze to Chanyeol. "I would think you would leave me now." I say with a smile. He comes and sit's on the end of the bed. "Of course I won't. I'll always be there for you Sulli" He says. "Thankyou Channie...Oppa" He smiles at my response. "I'm sorry that we can't meet up tommorrow. Do you want to hangout with me here?" I say. "Of course. Even with a broken leg we will manage to have some fun" He says with a smile. His smile then fades. "What's wrong Chanyeol?" I ask. "I can't believe Krystal actually did this to you?" He says as his hand's make their way in a fist. "Chanyeol as angry as you are, you can't do anything. I have to deal with her myself" I say. "Sulli, what can you possibly do now? Your leg is broken" He says. "I know. But sooner or later Karma comes. And Karma is never good." I state

I knock on her door about 5 times before she answer's. "Kai what is wrong with you?" Krystal says with an irritated tone. "We need to talk" He says also with an irritated tone. She invite's him in and continues making herself some tea. "Would you like some tea?" She offers. "No Krystal. But I would like to know the truth about what happened to Sulli." He states. She stops stirring her tea and looks back at him. "What about Sulli?" She asks innocently. "Sulli said you pushed her down the stairs Krys, Is that true?" He asks angrily. "You think I pushed her dont you?" She yells at him. "I never said that Krystal" He defends himself. "You don't have to say it in order for me to know. I know your thinking it. Ever since she came here, you two have been always together all the time. She deserved it" Krystal yell's back. "So you did do it?" He asks again. She stay's silent. "Why would you do something like that?! Her leg is broken becuase of you" Kai yells at her. "Do not try to make me feel like I'm in the wrong. You and her are basically sneaking around at night "Practicing" and have these little moment's. You two almost kissed TWICE" She yells back at him. "How do you know that?" He asks surprised. "Your my boyfriend Kai. I know everything that your doing. Like the one time you guy's snuck off to the arcade and didn't tell anyone. I solved that problem at the performance though" She says angrily. He takes a minute before realizng what she means. "You made her late for the perfomance?" He asks. Again she stays silent. "I can't believe you would do something like that Krystal" He says in shock. "Look if anybody should be hurt it's me. I know you like her, but why would you keep me straddled along when your feelings are for someone else?" She says still angry. "Krystal I don't like her" I deny. "Stop it Kai, your only lying to yourself" She says. I take a moment to take everything in. "Look I think we need a break" He say's as he leaves the room angrily.

*Authors Note*

I hope you liked the chapter. I know some of you asked for her not to be too injured, but believe me everything is going to get more interesting. Please anticipate for the next chapter! ye :D