Chapter 32

What About Us

With a heavy filled bookbag and two cups of coffee, Amber staggers down the hall in a hurry towards his dorm. "Why do teacher's give so much work on a Monday?" She asks aloud causing those she walked by look back at her in confusion. It's early in the morning and the ruckus is already happening. The styrophone cup's in her grip are almost about to become really hot causing enough heat for her to drop it. She speeds down the hallway with the pain in her back and the stinging sensation from the cups. Like a race, she rushes past everything in her way and opens the door so quickly you would think she just walked right through the door. She places the cups on the table and immediantly throws off her bag to the couch. She too throws herself on the couch until she lands on something that's not the cushion from the couch.

She lazily lifts herself and looks under to find a black leather jacket. It's not Sulli's and it doesn't look familiar. On the clock in the kitchen area it reads 7:48 am. No one could possibly be here at this time, Amber thinks. She picks herself up from the couch and looks over to where she placed the two beverages just a couple of minutes ago. Their steaming hot and ready, and Sulli would catch a fit if Amber gave it to her late. She begins to walk towards Sulli's room with the feeling of a cramp in her back. She begins to rub feeling more pain. "Sulli-ah wake up, it's morning and I got you coffee" Amber says aloud as she makes her way infront of the room. Her hand turns the knob, "You don't want your coffee to get co-" She stops her words. She's stunned at the view infront of her. Her loud voice as soon as she walked in awakens the younger lady.

Amber immedianty walks back out the room slamming the door behind her in shock. Sulli rubs her eyes and scratches the side of her head in confusion as to what just happened. The young man next to her yawns and has to rub his eyes too in confusion as to what that noise was. Her eyes scan the room and she comes to reaize what exactly had happened last night. With their clothes scattered around the room and furniture slightly moved around, not to mention how she's weaing nothing to bed, Sulli knew exactly what had happened last night. She pulls the cover up a bit more now in realization of what had just happened.

He sits there still half asleep but tries hard to wake himself up. He looks towards Sulli's direction and catches her blushing pure red. It's cute to him, even so early in the morning she is adorable. "Was that the door?" He asks with a husky voice. His morning voice is cute but as well y. "I-I think Amber saw us, What do we do?" I ask kind of worried. "I have no idea. I guess we just have to tel her what happened" He suggest. "We can't exactly tell her what happened. She wouldn't want to know more about it if she just saw us in this state" I say concerned. He tucks some of my hair behind my ear and just sits there glancing at me. "I love you alot Choi Sulli" He confesses. His words warm my heart and make me blush a deep shade of red. He cups my face in his hands and kisses me lightly. "We should get dressed, or we'll be late for class" I say between the kiss. He smiles at my words and makes the kiss even more intense and passionate. I try hard to not fall in but I can't resist him. Before anything could go any further, "WILL YOU TWO JUST GET PROPERLY DRESSED ALREADY?" Ambery yells. We both laugh at her words before giving each other one last question and then getting ready.

After Im fully dressed and all ready with myself I head into the living room where I find Amber sittin on the couch in a deep thought. The shower is heard on meaning that Kai must be getting washed up. "So did you have fun last night?" She asks with a slight smirk. "I forgot about you waking up early, I was supposed to wake him up before but you know how much I love to sleep" I state in a defensive tone. "Sulli, you two hooked up last night and I had witnessed the aftermath of it. The room is a mess, what exactly had you two did last night?" She asks concerned. "Well I don't think you need the details but I'm guessing you can catch on quickly" I say. After awhile she finally put's it together and understands everything. "I can't believe that actually happened" Amber states in a surprised tone. "I mean you two are fated to be together but I didn't think you would experience everything so fast like that" I nod in agreement. "I too am surprised by how fast our relationship has developed. But if you love someone so much like I love Kai, You would understand too" I say. Silence breaks in. "So was it good?" She asks with a smirk and eyebrows raised. At first im silent but then I can't help but to spill it out. "It was amazing" I say making Amber and I both squeal.

Once Kai's fully dressed me and him head out to our classes together hand in hand causing Amber to squeal behind us. Later on near our dance class period, We both walk over there together. As he just finished his joke causing me too laugh, Luhan quickly approaches us. "Hey lovebirds, Can I borrow the man bird for a little" He asks me. I nod and make my way over to where another group of my friends are. "I got a call from the company this morning Kai, they told me something very interesting" He starts off. "What they said?" He asks interested. "They want to show us off to the groups that have already debuted, we'll be performing infront of idols Kai!" He says happily. Kai smiles at the news. "But there is a downside to this as well" Luhan says sighing. "What is it?" "Well they want us to come more early than expected to start our training, Tomorrow" He states. "Tommorrow? Are you serious?" Kai asks surprised and shocked. He nods slowly. "I know it's really sudden but this is your career on the line Kai" He places his hand on the younger latters shoulder. "I know it won't be easy saying goodbye, it never is. But you got to make things right, You got to figure out something becuase of you leaving. Good Luck" Luhan says before heading over to his other group of guy friends. Kai's gaze looks over to Sullis where he see's he laughing and smiling at the other girls joke. She looks his way and smiles at him too. Her smile was his favorite thing about her. Her smile was the thing that he would miss the most. He would miss her the most. Choi Sulli.
 

Authors Note

How was the chapter? Please comment and leave your thoughts. The story will end soon, So I'll try to update as much as possible so you guys can enjoy the chapters. Anticipate for the next upcoming chapters and enjoy your day my lovely readers. ye :D